Dare To Dream 💤🛌🏼😴Become A Nightmare😨😱👾

One of Finster's monsters who was made invisible and given a love potion Finster made by Rito heard Kimberly complaining to one of her fellow students how she wished Tommy.... who they were watching from across the hallway.... loved her "but isn't he with your sister!?! and don't you already have a boyfriend!?!"  the student asks "yeah well he could have been mine first! besides she doesn't deserve that kind of happiness! and.... why can't I have both!?!"  Kimberly replies the student scoffs then walks away disgusted by Kimberly's attitude under the effects of the love potion it/his/herself the monster walks over to Tommy and attempts to make the "poor little girl"s dreams come true and is shocked when the potion doesn't work on him for she made sure the boy was looking in the girls direction when she used the potion so she tries it on the girl and it still doesn't work which was odd because she was staring at the same boy she claimed she wanted to love her after a few seconds the monster shrugs then continues to go around and try to make other peoples dreams come true even if they weren't really their dreams just who she thought would make a good match or perhaps she was having a bit too much fun making those who normally probably can't stand each other love each other what made her the most happy was that the potion worked on everyone else.... it doesn't take a genius to know that when it comes to Iridiana Kimberly can be a rude, selfish little bitch for reasons no one knows and/or understands many wonder if it will ever go back to that small time when she actually was kind to her sister though they all doubted it for they weren't sure she'd ever truly "grow up".... personality wise anyway.... instead of going to the Junior Police Ball aka "the Flames of Love" dance Iridiana takes Tommy out for a plane ride in her Uncle Steve's plane and even teaches him what her Uncle Steve taught her "I know you don't want to think about it Thomas but this is my last year of High School and though I haven't really figured out what I want to do Miss Appleby informed me that the college in Angel Grove has a good Liberal Arts and English degree programs.... it's what she took to become a teacher.... now I'm not sure I could take being a Middle or High School teacher but....!"  she says softly she looks at him and asks "so do you think you could handle a bunch of Elementary or Preschool kids having a crush on your girlfriend!?!"  he chuckles with a smile then says "I think so!"  she smiles he takes her hand in his and says "as long as I don't lose you!...."  he pauses then says "I know I was having a hard time when we went looking at Colleges together but the more I think about it the more selfish it seems for me to expect you to stay just because I want you too I mean I WANT you to go to College and follow your dreams but....!"  after another pause he says "I'm scared of losing you!"  she replies "we've been together for three years now Thomas and even in the beginning of our relationship.... as odd as it was.... I can't imagine my life without you in it especially in the way you are now!"  he smiles he'd hug her but he's flying on his own at the moment so he decided it would be best to concentrate on that when she first taught him how to fly he commented on how similar it is to flying the Falcon Zord and yet different at the same time he had a lot of fun flying the plane though.... Iridiana, her cousin and her friends go to visit their other friends Jason, Audrina, Trini, Zack and Nyra during Christmas vacation even Tommy went with them which surprised Iridiana for she figured he'd stay just in case Zordon needed him but Tommy made sure to let Zordon know of his plans and asked if he'd be able to reach him and when Zordon told him that he would be he became excited for that meant that no matter what he'd be able to go he let Zordon know to contact him if there was trouble and on Christmas Eve Tommy got to find out how right Zordon was for Zordon and Alpha contact him and ask him to come to the Command Center and after saving Santa and the Elves Tommy asks Alpha if he can teleport Iridiana, her cousin and her friends to the North Pole to assist with getting things ready for Santa's big trip around the world he was shocked yet happy to see that Audrina, Nyra, Anextlomāros, Trini, Zack and Jason also came along.... not that they had much choice for all the girls took everyone's hand as they were being teleported.... Alpha was going to teleport Amyntas but when he saw that he was comforting a lonely girl named Becky so he left him at the Juice Bar what shocked Tommy even more was that all the ones who were "forced" to come help at the North Pole teleported along with him and the others back to Angel Grove and everyone was excited and happy to see them well all except for Skull who became sad when he saw how happy Nyra is with her new boyfriend especially when he saw them kiss under the mistletoe after the concert Iridiana had Tommy take the ones who knew about the Command Center to the Command Center to visit with Alpha and Zordon who were also happy to see them.... a few weeks later Kimberly and Aisha find a stray white cat that they hope nobody claims so they could keep it and on the day they find out they could keep it Iridiana who was dropping of some food and toys at the shelter suggests a name for it "what about Katherine!?! she feels like a Katherine!.... with a "K' not a "C" just to be slightly unique!"  Aisha who had just told Doctor Wheeler that she was going to name the cat PC turns and chuckles then says "I like that it's actually better than PC!"  Kimberly who also turned to face her sister scoffs and Tommy smiles at the girl he loves "don't worry I'm horrible with names too! the names of the pups are actually the ones they already had they're cool but sometimes hard to say and or spell!"  Iridiana says Aisha chuckles "Tecumseh who's human counterpart was a Shawnee warrior chief and leader of the First Nations Confederacy who promoted intertribal unity as well as fought and died in the Battle of 1812, Cochise was a Chiricahua.... which is a part of the Apache tribes Leader during the Apache Wars who brought prolonged peace and freedom to his people and led the Indians' resistance to the white man's incursions into the U.S. Southwest in the 1860s and Nova means "chases butterfly" in the Native American origin from what I understand she was always chasing her siblings and the people on the Reservation we bought her from ever since she had the strength in her legs to do so which is how she got her name"  Iridiana explains Aisha chuckles as Iridiana continues "but I'm sure you know the other "definition" of Nova"  Aisha nods with a smile Iridiana looks at Dr. Wheeler and says "speaking of.... Nova, Cochise and I brought you some goodies we left them in their usual spot they would have come in with me but they had some business to take care of that I now have to go clean up!"  Dr. Wheeler chuckles with a smile and nods "I'll go with you"  Tommy says Iridiana nods then she and Tommy leave with a wave Aisha rolls her eyes when she sees how upset Kimberly was that Tommy left them....