U R Billy-San Sational

"That was a quick lesson!"  Jason hears Irayna say softly he turns and sees Billy rush over to where he and Trini are practicing and hears him say with a out-of-breath tone "the putties! they grabbed Uncle Howard, I tried to stop them but I couldn't"  Trini says "wait, what?"  Jason asks "what would they want with uncle Howard?"  Irayna replies "his invention"  Jason looks at her "I'll uh, check the storage room if he brought it with him depending on what it is, what it looks like and or what he put it in Uncle Ernie may have put it away thinking it was something for the bar"  she says he nods and as she walks towards the bar Ernie walks over to Trini and the others with a handful of black balloons and says "Trini! these were just delivered for ya"  Kimberly says as she looks at the balloons "ew!"  Trini asks "that's weird who would send these?"  the balloons pop spraying pink glitter all over the place and a note falls out of one of them and Kimberly picks it up "hey guys this was all I could find that was out of place"  Irayna says as she walks back over with a Mason Jar half full of green liquid as Kimberly reads the note out loud "if you ever want to see your uncle again, deliver the secret formula to me in Angel Grove Park signed the Dark Warrior"  Billy gently takes the jar from his girlfriend.... gosh it feels weird saying that.... and says as he quickly kisses her lips "thanks"  Irayna looks at each of them, nods then walks away "you think she knows!?!"  Jason asks "who Irayna!?!.... nah she's just as stupid as my sister!"  Kimberly replies Zack, Jason, Trini and Billy looks at her Billy's eyes shine sadly and Trini tilts her head at Kimberly who looks at Billy and shrinks with a "oops, sorry!" expression on her face "even though she hasn't said anything I wouldn't be surprised if she does"  Trini says "yeah! I wouldn't be surprised if all of them do!"  Zack replies with a smile Jason nods in agreement with a smile Kimberly makes a face "you know it might be better if we keep that here"  Zack says "your right"  Jason replies Billy walks over to his girlfriend and hands her back the Mason Jar she looks at him oddly and he tells her "we were hoping you'd watch over it for us while we go try and find Trini's uncle"  she nods then gives him a kiss he blushes with a smile then walks away "what is that!?!"  Ernie asks as he walks over to his niece "it belongs to Trini's uncle Howard it's one of his inventions, I don't know what it does so it may not be the best idea to try and taste it"  Irayna replies he nods then chuckles shaking his head before walking away and she smiles at his departing figure.... when Howard returns to the Juice Bar Irayna hands him his Mason Jar and he thanks her with a smile she smiles at him then turns her attention to the sparing match between Jason and Billy to see if Billy was indeed ready for his yellow belt and she points it out to him Howard turns and watches it to once Billy got his yellow belt Irayna was the first to rush over and congratulate him "I knew you could do it!"  she says as she hugs his hip "we're so proud of you!"  she coos as she kisses his lips he looks at her oddly then looks over and sees Howard smiling at him she lets him go and he bows before his tutoring master who bows back Irayna looks over at Bulk and Skull then Howard then Billy and whispers to her boyfriend "normally I wouldn't do this but after the day he's had I think he could use a bit of fun!"  Billy looks at her oddly she kisses his lips then walks out of the Juice Bar with a smile and a wave then he realizes what she meant when Bulk and Skull took advantage of her leaving by bullying him and Howard comes to his rescue by using his invisibility formula and he chuckles with a smile.... a few days later something happens to Billy and Kimberly again this time it's because of one of Billy's experiments the main purpose of it was to read a person's mind but instead they ended up switching bodies kind of like the movie Freaky Friday it even happens to Bulk and Skull who also used the experiment after hearing what it was SUPPOSED to do though they missed the fact that it didn't do what it was meant to for they got chased by a dog and for the first time in Kimberly's life she was grateful for he fact that one of her sisters friends was dating Billy for Irayna helped her tutor a boy and Billy.... who likes Iridiana and her friends.... was grateful for Noelani's assistance when he tried to be as "Kimberly" as possible and put make-up on at Kimberly's locker "I've seen my mom do it tons of times and though I believe in natural beauty over painted on beauty she even tried to make me use it a few times.... she failed as you can see!"  she told him which made him chuckle he also used the knowledge his girlfriend gave him about baking when he tried to make Kimberly's cheese soufflé in Home Economics class but he was so nervous he still ended up screwing it up it was very weird to Nyra to have her boyfriend in her brothers body so she ended up staying over at Irayna and Ernie's place and avoiding Bulk and Skull until they were switched back....