Guided To Thy Destiny

Iridiana, her cousin and her friends walk with Billy, Tommy, Aisha, Adam, Rocky, Kat and the Aquitian Rangers "well guys, this is the spot Zordon calculated this longitude and latitude as the beginning point of your quest"  Billy says when they all stop Irayna squeezes his hand gently which makes him smile "talk about traveling on a budget"  Aisha mutters "but how do we know where to look for the Zeo Crystals?"  Tommy asks "and since Zordon put the Zeo Crystals through a time hole we don't know what year we're being sent to"  Adam adds "look for a connection to your heritage, the spirit of your ancestors will show you the way"  Delphine the White Aquitian Ranger tells them "our heritage? I don't understand"  Rocky says "all things are revealed in the proper time"  Aurico the Red Aquitian Ranger replies "time is one thing we don't have we better get going"  Tommy says he looks at Iridiana who whispers as soon as their eyes meet "I'm betting your Spirit Guide is a Falcon!"  he smiles then kisses her lips and promises "I will return to you!"  she replies with a smile "I know, you're going to marry me right!?!"  Avari chuckles at her best friends ending tease as Tommy blushes then says "even at our normal age we're a little young for that!"  Iridiana replies with a smirk "I'm not!"  his blush deepens at the slight coo in her tone for he knew she was teasing him "Zordon, they're ready"  Billy says into the circular Communicator that is in his hands "oh, saved by the chime!"  Iridiana teases her cousin, friends, boyfriend and his friends chuckle then they hear Zordon say "Rangers you will need all of your resourcefulness and strength for your journeys from this point each of you will be propelled toward a different destiny and will be entirely on your own embrace your inner strength and your sense of what is right and you shall succeed good luck and May the Power Protect You"  Cestro the Blue Aquitian Ranger says before Rocky jumps into the dark black and blue cloud-like formation that appeared at their feet "act wisely Rocky".... Rocky of course gave Avari a kiss before he jumped.... Aurico says as Kat jumps "strength lies within Katherine"  Tommy becomes nervous until he feels Iridiana squeeze his hand gently and he becomes strong again Delphine says as Tommy lets go of Iridiana's hand and jumps "May the Power Protect You Tommy"  Tideus the Yellow Aquitian Ranger says to Aisha "look to your heritage Aisha"  then Aisha jumps Adam gives Dracaena a kiss then jumps "let your spirit guide you Adam"  Corcus the Black Aquitian Ranger says Billy kneels before the black hole and Irayna places her hands on his shoulders then whispers softly "they'll be alright and so will you!"  he places his hands over hers with a small sad smile then says into the hole "good luck guys"  Irayna adds with a smile "and gals"  Billy chuckles shaking his head with a smile Irayna lets go of his shoulders when she feels him start to stand and he becomes sad "I'm sorry, it's just very weird....!"  she apologizes softly he cups her cheek in his hand and says softly "I know!"  he kisses her cheek then whispers softly "I know!"  Iridiana rushes over to Cestro and hands him a bottle of water then says "it isn't much but....!"  Cestro replies as he takes it from her "thank you!"  then he drinks the crisp cold water inside Irayna and the others give him their water bottles as well and he drinks all of them "hopefully that will help till we can get you all to a actual water source"  Irayna says softly "it does thank you"  Cestro replies "we could show you where the cenote is or I believe they kept the waterfall wall up in the Command Center"  Iridiana says "let's start with the Command Center it's closer"  Irayna replies "that is up to them"  Iridiana says Irayna nods "Irayna is right his hydration level is dangerously low and I thank you for your kind thoughts"  Delphine says Iridiana nods and she teleports everyone to the Command Center with her Communicator Delphine looks at her curiously once they arrive "William made this for me and since I am not a Power Ranger he had to figure out a different source to connect it to I'm guessing he used either the Morphing Grid or perhaps Zordon or Alpha.... with their permission of course!"  Iridiana explains Delphine nods and a hint of a smile graces the Alien woman's lips once Cestro was rehydrated enough for Iridiana, her cousin and friends to show them where the cenote is without Zed or Rita's interference and/or knowledge for if you recall they can't be seen by their magic where all the Aquitians hydrate....