🌊Catch A Wave And Your Sitting On Top Of The World🌎

Tommy takes Iridiana jet skiing and he smiles everytime he hears her laugh happily when he does a few tricks and or when the water splashes them as he does said tricks he knew Kat, Jason, Audrina and Emily were watching but he didn't care while on...

Tommy takes Iridiana jet skiing and he smiles everytime he hears her laugh happily when he does a few tricks and or when the water splashes them as he does said tricks he knew Kat, Jason, Audrina and Emily were watching but he didn't care while on the jet ski in the water it was just the two of them no one and nothing else existed much less mattered those were the times he really looked forward too but there were so few of them thanks to school and being a Power Ranger he takes her further down the beach away from the audience and after awhile he feels her become worried about something he turns his head and asks "what's wrong!?!"  she replies "I don't know something just feels off"  he becomes worried himself then feels a shock flow through their bodies as they disappear off the jet ski.... when Tommy's Uncle John comes to check up on Tommy and finds him no where near the jet ski he was riding Jason who was by the jet ski on the beach tells him that Tommy had to take Iridiana to work which seemed to ease the mans worries and he leaves once he's gone Kat and Jason teleport to the Power Chamber for they find out that Alpha's scan revealed that Tommy isn't on Earth.... Kat had contacted Zordon before John came and let him know that Tommy had disappeared.... Irayna goes with Billy to Triforia to help the Trey's become one once more so Dracaena, Audrina and Noelani take turns helping Alpha out at the Power Chamber they even bring Nova and Cochise on occasion.... with Tommy and Iridiana's permission of course.... which Alpha really enjoys.... Iridiana finds herself in a dark room standing in front of Tommy in his Red Zeo Ranger costume/outfit wearing some kind of strange looking Boba Fett like helmet she gently tries to take it off but he screams in excruciating pain so she leaves it on and kneels down then places her hands in his whispering "I'm here Thomas whatever is happening we'll get through it together"  she hisses through her teeth when she feels the man she loves mind being altered which is odd because usually they can fight this sort of thing then she realizes that it keeps getting stronger because it's trying to fight their bond and make it so he has no one but whoever is trying to change him and she lets go of his hands hoping that helps soften the pain he now feels she sees his body physically relax and whispers "I'm still here Thomas I'm not going anywhere I just can't touch you at the moment for I hate seeing you in so much pain!".... after a few minutes Iridiana feels a "intruder" and she whispers before she walks into the darkest areas of the room she and the Red Zeo Ranger are "if you can block me from your memory.... just for a little bit.... we're about to have company"  Gasket walks into the room and plays with the Red Zeo Rangers head he seems to not realize that when he took Tommy he took Iridiana too but she was not his intended target anyway so he focuses on the one who is happy that his plan is finally working Gasket's wife Archerina and a robot warrior named Altor walk in Altor sits in the chair behind the Red Zeo Ranger and has a helmet placed on his head much like the one Tommy is wearing and he gains Tommy's Zeo Ranger Powers and Iridiana helplessly watches from her spot in the darkness worried about what will happen to Tommy if she makes herself known.... when the Red Zeo Ranger wakes up he finds himself in some kind of arena surrounded by monsters and machines Iridiana walks onto the balcony in her Mirrored Ranger outfit/costume which seems duller than usual but she believes it's because of the brain drain Gasket put Tommy through feeling the familiar sparkle of Iridiana's Mirrored Ranger outfit/costume the Red Zeo Ranger turns and whispers with a soft surprised tone "my goddess!"  Gasket and Archerina turn and stare at the Mirrored Ranger in shock as the Red Zeo Ranger rushes over to her and hugs her tightly as he whispers with a relieved tone "I'm so glad you're ok I was so worried that I had lost you!"  Iridiana replies with a smile in her tone "never my liege"  the Red Zeo Ranger chuckles then takes her hand in his and they walk to the front of the balcony Gasket and Archerina stare at them unsure what to make of the pair they also had no idea where the Mirrored Ranger came from but the decide it would be best to play along with it for they were unsure what the consequences would be if they don't and they finally succeeded at something which they want to continue on for as long as possible and if they have to make this strange Mirrored Ranger who they have never seen before their queen then that's what they'll do.... the Red Zeo Ranger was shown a "news clip" version of how the Power Rangers were evil in other words he was shown his friend shooting their Zeo Blasters then a building exploding as he watched it he felt his "goddess" aka the Mirrored Ranger become sad which told him that Gasket was lying to him he feels her squeeze his hand and sees her shake her head which told him he must play along or they'll be in danger and because he doesn't want to see her get hurt he does just that "I've seen enough!"  he tells Gasket with a angry tone "I'm sorry that I had to make you watch that, Sire but you have to remember what you're up against here"  Gasket replies as he makes the vision disappear the Red Zeo Ranger turns to face him and says "the Power Rangers must be destroyed and as king of this Mighty Machine Empire I vow to rid the universe of the threat once and for all"  Archerina tells Gasket "the Challenger is ready"  Gasket replies "excellent"  then he says to the Red Zeo Ranger "your first opponent is arriving now, Sire"  the Red Zeo Ranger replies "yes very good"  he turns to face the Arena then says "ready your best warrior to destroy the Power Rangers"....