Let Them Be Little

Iridiana walks into the Woodshop at school where Tommy, Billy, Adam and Rocky were trying to make

Iridiana walks into the Woodshop at school where Tommy, Billy, Adam and Rocky were trying to make.... bird houses!?! and she shows Tommy the letter Nyra sent her which had a picture of her with her new beau Aeneas Anextlomāros what she didn't realize was that Bulk and Skull were in there too until she looks over and sees a heartbroken looking Skull who along with Bulk were creating jetpacks as Tommy says "that's great that she happy"  she turns her attention to the poorly made.... whatever they were supposed to be and says "why don't I help you with these!?"  Tommy says with a smile "that would be awesome!"  she teases as she picks up the pieces Tommy was working on "such men you are! can't even make a simple.... what are these anyway!?!"  Adam, Tommy and Billy chuckle "I'm sure we could come up with something"  she says Tommy places his hands on her arms just below her shoulders and says "thanks"  she looks at him with a smile and he kisses her lips then they get to work creating a apple shaped birdhouse she could have gone with lips but she didn't want to get Tommy in trouble with his teacher Adam's became a log cabin Billy seemed to be doing ok with whatever he was making so she left him alone and Rocky seemed halfway done with his coat rack so she left him alone as well which seemed to upset him not that she cared much and as they were working Bulk and Skull leave to go test out their jetpacks Tommy, Adam, Billy and Rocky have a lot of fun working and/or chatting with Iridiana until Aisha rushes in and tells them that Goldar kidnapped Kimberly and Aisha's friend from Stone Canyon Shawna and the guys leave to head to the Command Center before he leaves Tommy kisses Iridiana's lips and promises "Kimberly will be ok!"  she replies with a smile "I know she's gotta be quite used to it by now!"  he chuckles then kisses her lips one more time before following his friends out the door "she's sure gonna love you being her white knight again!"  she whispers as he rushes out the door he stops for a second and sighs then continues on his way for he knew she was right Kimberly was going to swoon over him for quite some time now but he couldn't focus on that all he wanted to do is keep the promise he made to the girl he loves which of course he does and after dealing with Goldar he joins her, her friends and her father as well as his friends and Amyntas as they watch Kimberly and Shawna strut their stuff during the Gymnastics Competition.... Tommy kept Iridiana as close to him as possible as they stood with friends and family while they watched the competitors she stood before him with her back pressed up against his chest and his arms wrapped around her waist Kimberly of course was not happy to see her hero with her sister especially in such a affectionate manner she also began to wonder why nothing ever happens to her sister like it does her she is probably the only one of the "original" Power Rangers who has yet to figure out that Iridiana is somehow safe from the "magical" sights of Rita and Zedd the only time she and her friends are ever seen is when they are standing in front of one of the monsters.... usually Goldar who is afraid of them.... and if she truly thought about it she wouldn't want her sister to be put in danger for that would mean that her hero would set his sights on her and do everything in his power to save her even give up being a Power Ranger for good.... Kimberly and Shawna end up tied at the end of the Competition the curious thing was there was no tie breaker in the end so they both won.... a few weeks later Zedd turns back time and made it so everyone was younger than they actually are when Iridiana saw that the clock in the classroom she was in was spinning backwards she knew something was wrong and became worried about Tommy and the others she raised her hand and asked for permission to use the ladies room and once she got it she left the room and ran towards Miss Appleby's class and by the time she entered it everyone inside was at least 10 years old except for Miss Appleby who seemed to be in her 20's or 30's but since everyone seemed unharmed she went back to her classroom after school was over Iridiana, her cousin and her friends head to the park where they meet Tommy and his friends and of course Kimberly wasn't happy that her big sister came around she was even more upset when Tommy asked if her sister, her cousin and her sisters friends wanted to play dodge ball with them when Iridiana was actually the age she was at this point in time she would have declined such a offer but now there was a part of her that knew she knows these people that she knows there's something special about them especially Tommy who couldn't keep his eyes off her nor she him as a matter of fact he was the reason she didn't decline said offer this time around not only that but at least three of her friends caught the attention of the other three boys and though her friends would have left with her after she declined she decided to change things up a bit as she says "ok, my friends verses yours!"  Tommy replies "you're on!"  the game starts and of course Kimberly does everything she can possibly think of to try and hit her sister with the ball but fails to do so which upsets her as a matter of fact her sister and her sisters friends seemed to be winning though it was quite possible the boys were letting them after awhile a group of Putties "join" in the game Rocky and his friends become frightened because they don't remember who or what they are but Iridiana, her cousin and her friends stand their ground "hey Clayface catch!"  Iridiana says as she throws the ball at one of the Putties which looks at her but misses the ball which hits the "Z" on it's chest and it disappears "alright Iris!"  Tommy says Kimberly crosses her arms along her chest and sulks "new game Thomas!?"  Iridiana asks "yeah!"  Tommy replies he rushes over to where the ball landed and picks it up then tosses it towards Iridiana who catches it "come on guys make sure you hit the "Z"!"  she says she tosses the ball at another Putty hitting it's "Z" and making it disappear Rocky, Adam, Billy and Aisha catch on and they all take turns picking up the ball and tossing it at the Putties Tommy also joins in but he also uses his Martial Arts training to help him along as well and he soon finds out that Iridiana, her cousin and her friends also know Martial Arts for when they didn't have the ball they helped him fight the Putties and the sight made him smile even Bulk and Skull joined in on the fun once they knew how to get rid of the Putties "well that was fun but we should get going see you around Thomas"  Iridiana says before walking away with her friends at her side as soon as all the Putties were gone "hey! wait!"  Tommy calls out he slumps sadly when he gets ignored but doesn't miss the happy grin on Kimberly's face as her sister and her friends walk away and he becomes upset but hides it well as he turns his attention to his friends....