Thunder Struck

Iridiana walks into Tommy's "man cave" and see him and Hayley watching the Red, Yellow and Blue Power Rangers fighting a "evil" White Power Ranger "Tent!?!"  she whispers softly as she walks over to where they are Tommy who seems to be the only on...

Iridiana walks into Tommy's "man cave" and see him and Hayley watching the Red, Yellow and Blue Power Rangers fighting a "evil" White Power Ranger "Tent!?!"  she whispers softly as she walks over to where they are Tommy who seems to be the only one who heard her turns and looks at her curiously then asks with a matching tone "you sure!?!"  she nods then says "though I don't think he realizes what's going on it's like when you first became the Green PR but different"  Hayley looks at them with a curious confused expression on her face "well I guess you know who hid it and I'm pretty sure he's going to be upset that it didn't bond with him and even more upset if he can't control the one it did bond with"  Iridiana says Tommy nods Iridiana places her hands on his shoulders and says "you broke through I'm sure he can too he's just going to need a little guidance.... which he's not going to want to hear at the moment but...."  he chuckles "I can tell you one thing he's going to want to fight, test himself and his abilities and I'm pretty sure you're all going to give him exactly what he wants"  he says as she signs with her hand "I don't think Hayley heard me"  he watches her hand move to make words.... which she had taught him how to read as well as do himself so he could reply.... he nods with a smile "just be warned because of that everyone is his enemy slash competition not just the PR he truly is a lone wolf or at least he's going to want to be.... I can tell you this much it's going to drain his human counterpart for it somehow has completely been fused with his DNA it literally is a extension of himself but I don't think the human side will know anymore than you do"  she says he nods hiding a chuckle and since he's now sure she's right.... which she always is.... about the fact that Hayley did not hear her whisper Tent's name he decides to play along and act like he didn't and since the human counterpart of the White Power Ranger doesn't know he's the White Power Ranger it might be best that he does for who knows what will happen to the White Power Rangers counterpart if the knowledge is "forced" upon him "one thing's for sure it's about time a PR used a voice modulator"  she adds he laughs she kisses his lips then walks back upstairs and he shakes his head with a smile at her departing figure "how does she know that!?!"  Hayley asks but Tommy doesn't answer which upsets her luckily they have a fight to concentrate on White vs Red, Yellow and Blue and soon Black Power Rangers for Tommy morphs then goes to try and stop Red, Yellow and Blue Power Rangers from continuing the fight which doesn't really work for the White Ranger instigates them pissing them off and Red and Yellow attack even though they were warned not to the White Power Ranger seems to drain their powers forcing them to demorph.... the next day while at Hayley's Cyberspace with her daughter Iridiana catches Trent who was stumbling as he tried to work "come on Trent we'll take you home"  she says softly as she gently grips his shoulders "no, I can....!"  Trent replies "don't argue with a mother especially this one that's a fight you'll never win!"  she says he chuckles "besides as far as I know this is your first offense and I'm sure Lee-Lee will forgive you and it's either I take you to your house or you come to ours and be babied and just imagine how embarrassing will that be! especially since I know for a fact that everyone's favorite Science Teacher lives there"  she says he laughs softly with a tired tone then allows her and Zordana who walked around him and grabbed his hand lead him out of the cafe passing by Hayley who surprisingly enough just allowed it to happen.... while driving Trent home he painfully transforms into the White Power Ranger Iridiana pulls over and stops her car then warns with a dangerous tone as she looks straight into his visor "you go anywhere near my daughter and I swear upon all that's unholy there will be hell to pay!"  her Mirrored Ranger suit appears on her body and he could feel the dangerously powerful energy that radiates from it and for the first time since he was "born" the White Power Ranger listens and before he leaves the vehicle he looks at the little girl in the backseat and memorizes her features so he knows who NOT to mess with and he hates the fact that he actually found someone HE fears but he seemed to somewhat understand the "protective mother mode" of the woman he just left and a part of him seemed to burst with pride at it.... once the White Power Ranger was out of her car Iridiana starts it up and turns it around then heads back to Hayley's Cyberspace where she asks Hayley to look after Zordana so she can go help the Power Rangers who she knew were about to have a very tough time she heads to the Warehouse and finds the Black Power Ranger as per usual fighting Zeltrax who really has it out for him she wills the Mirrored Ranger suit to appear once again on her body for as we all know she doesn't have a Morpher then goes to help the Black Ranger fight.... "hey Falcon you look like you could use some assistance"  the Black Power Ranger hears a familiar female voice that he knows is his wife but doesn't sound like her "human counterpart" but still is just as beautiful as her "human counterpart" and he chuckles then sees the Mirrored Ranger appear next to him she looks at him and says "don't you dare or you're fighting him all by your lonesome"  and he laughs then they work together to fight Zeltrax who hates it when she helps him out once Zeltrax leaves the Black Power and Mirrored Ranger head down to where the Black Power Ranger knew the Dinozord Egg the White Power Ranger has in his possession is and watch as the egg hatches the Mirrored Ranger grips the Black Power Rangers hand and pulls him back as the building starts to collapse and she leads him out of it then they see the Zord in its "full grown" form "I don't believe it! a Dragozord (a white Tupuxuara Zord aka a greater version of the Pterazord)!"  the Black Power Ranger says when he sees it then he sees the White Power Ranger jump and land on the Dragozords nose "I guess I have no choice but to leave this part to you"  the Mirror Ranger says the Black Power Ranger chuckles then places his helmet up against hers like he was placing his forehead on hers then watches as she walks away then pays attention to the fight happening above him....