🌅🌞You Are The Sunshine To My Moonlight🌛🌉

Tommy, Billy, Jason and Zack watch as Iridiana and her friends play a game that was much like hockey but with a broom and a green ball instead of a hockey stick and a puck and it looked like a lot of fun or perhaps they just made it fun "so that's what she was talking about!"  Tommy says softly "what!?!"  Jason asks "oh Iridiana told me that the Angel Grove Youth Center was challenged to a game called Broom Ball by the Stone Canyon Youth Center she told me Ernie was coaching and looking for players since her and her friends would be working during the match and can't play"  Tommy replies "you think she's trying to talk us into playing without even asking!?"  Jason asks "probably!"  Tommy replies with a chuckle in his tone "actually those mockers over there will "do the job for me".... while making a mockery of themselves in the process!"  they hear Iridiana say as she points over to a male and female in a black shirt and blue jeans walk in the female was holding some signs in her hands and they look over at them and the first thing they see is the male staring at their girlfriends and their friends with hunger in his eyes and salivating lips which pisses them off Iridiana hits the ball with her broom and it hits the male in the head "did I make a goal Uncle E!?!"  she asks with a mockingly sweet confused tone Ernie chuckles then replies "I don't think so Iris"  she fakes a pout then shrugs and says "you're right! can we have our ball back!?"  she narrows her eyes at the male and growls "now!"  the males eyes widen in fear and he tosses the ball towards her she dodges it and Ernie catches it "sorry E I wasn't going to touch anything he did!"  she says sounding very much like her sister when she's disgusted by something Ernie chuckles then replies "that's ok I completely understand"  the male looks sad "we came by to put up some posters, Ernie everybody wants to see us play I see you finally found your team!"  the female says with a smile "actually...."  Audrina says as she, Iridiana, Irayna and Avari walk over and stand behind Jason, Tommy, Billy and Zack then slide their fingers down their chests Avari whispers into Zack's ear as she slides her hand along his shoulder and down his chest "sorry about this Z!"  Zack's body quivers at her touch as he tries to hide a smile for he knew exactly what they were doing and as Avari was whispering in his ear Audrina finishes her sentence "these guys are going to do it for us"  Jason hides a chuckle as he says in a low tone through his teeth as he watches her hand slide down his chest as far as it could reach "you are going to pay for this!"  his body quivers as Audrina lightly nibbles on his earlobe with the tips of her teeth and lips and he finally realizes what she was doing when he sees the jealous look in the male with what looked like a beetle on his shirt the male chuckles as he tries to hide his jealousy and says with a chuckle in his tone "these guys? come on we haven't lost in two years we need some real competition"  Jason replies "we'll take you on"  Tommy adds as he takes Iridiana's fingers in his hand and kisses them "yeah man, we're always up for a challenge"  Iridiana mutters softly into his ear "trust me there isn't going to be much!"  he hides a chuckle for he knew what the double meaning to those words were and he could see the sorrow grow in the males who must have heard what she said eyes and to hide it the male says "see you at the game, rookies"  Iridiana says as the male and female walk away "oh and you can throw those signs in the trash there's no soliciting here!"  Zack bursts out laughing for he couldn't hold it in any longer after that the female turns and looks at her with a gapped mouth "or you can give them to me and I'll burn them for you!"  Iridiana says as she holds her hand out like she was going to take the posters from her Zack's laughter grows as the female from the opposing Youth Center becomes pissed "Lani if you wouldn't mind"  Iridiana says Noelani nods then walks over and gently takes the posters from the female with a "thank you"  then walks back over to Ernie's who was trying to hide a smile side and the male and female leave in a huff "come gentleman we'll help you practice"  Iridiana says as she gently pats Tommy's chest Tommy smiles then stands up Jason, Billy and Zack copy his motion then they follow the girls down to the lower floor and after Noelani puts the posters in the storage room to MAYBE put up later then comes back they start playing a game and learning as they go it even became a small but fun competition of guys vs gals Kimberly, Trini, Amyntas and Khárisma walk in and join the game a few minutes later for Iridiana and her friends had to head to work at the Garden Center and that's when Trini meets the new boy in town named Richie who she finds cute and becomes Ernie's assistant coach....