Shift Into Turbo

"Guess this means I win!"  Iridiana teases after Tommy calls her to let her know he had to go he chuckles then says with a smile "this time next time you're toast!"  then "Shifts into Turbo" and teleports to where his fellow PR are

"Guess this means I win!"  Iridiana teases after Tommy calls her to let her know he had to go he chuckles then says with a smile "this time next time you're toast!"  then "Shifts into Turbo" and teleports to where his fellow PR are.... Dracaena finds the detonator in the grass and tries to figure out how to stop it and thanks to all the things Billy had taught her, her cousin and her friends she figures it out and when the Turbo Rangers appear she walks over to the Red one and hands it to him the Red Turbo Ranger looks at her then at the detonator then back at her and shakes his head in a "I should have known!" sort of way then thanks her she looks at the Green Turbo Ranger and winks at him then walks away the Green Turbo Ranger shakes his head with a chuckle after the Turbo Rangers leave the area Tommy returns to the race track and continues the race with the woman he loves who does indeed win the race.... a week later Adam and Tommy call their girlfriends to see if they'd be able to help them search for pieces of a spaceship that crash landed on Earth so Iridiana, Dracaena and their friends come to the rescue and help the two men out while out searching Iridiana and Tommy are attacked by Piranhatrons and meet the Blue Senturion a robotic Defender of Intergalactic Law who was reprogrammed into thinking that the Power Rangers are evil and when the rest of the Turbo Rangers teleport down to where they are the Blue Senturion teleports away claiming he had more pressing matters to attend to Tommy aka the Red Turbo Ranger looks at Iridiana who seemed lost in thought as her eyes lock on the spot the Blue Senturion once stood "what's wrong!?!"  he asks "I don't know I can tell he's been reprogrammed.... which you'd think they'd be smart enough to figure out a way to make sure never happens where he comes from but there's something else I can't quite pinpoint then again I don't think he's from our time so I don't know his type of circuitry so I wouldn't be able to tell you what belongs and what doesn't"  she replies he nods "what I find interesting is that he didn't press me when I didn't leave with the other "defenseless citizens".."  she says he chuckles the Blue Turbo Ranger pulls out his Turbo Navigator which has been programmed to sense when a detonator is nearby and sees that it's "going crazy" which clues the other Rangers into the "odd sensation" Iridiana got from the Blue Senturion the "piece that didn't belong within him (Blue Senturion)" and the Turbo Rangers split into teams to find him and Iridiana goes with the Red and Pink Turbo Rangers which of course upsets the Pink Turbo Ranger who'd rather not have her around at all they head towards the train tracks and the Blue Senturion rides in on his motorcycle and shoots at the Turbo Rangers the Pink Turbo Ranger pushes the Red Turbo Ranger out of the way of the blasts that head in their direction and ends up twisting her ankle as she falls on one of the tracks the Blue Senturion goes to arrest the Turbo Rangers and as the Red Turbo Ranger tries to get him to listen to him Iridiana sneaks up behind the Blue Senturion and looks for then finds his control panel and searches for the detonator and starts singing as she searches "one of these things is not like the other one of these things doesn't belong can you tell which thing is not like the other before I finish my song"  the Red Turbo Ranger chuckles as the Blue Senturion turns and asks her "citizen what are you doing!?!"  she replies "trying to save your life I'm surprised you're not advanced enough to tell when something's amiss with your programming"  he tilts his head at her as she continues "making robotic policemen was a stupid idea for there's one thing you robots don't have that we humans do"  she looks at the Pink Turbo Ranger as she says "a heart!"  the Blue Senturion looks at the Pink Turbo Ranger who was holding her ankle and asks "she's evil why should I care about her!?!"  Iridiana replies "it shouldn't matter if someone is good or evil if someone is hurt one should have enough compassion to care another robotic "malfunction" that needs to be fixed!"  she pauses then says as she holds something she found inside his control panel in her hand "now tell me.... is this yours!?"  the Blue Senturion asks with a shocked tone "where did you get that!?!"  she replies "from inside your back"  he jumps back with surprise "for a advanced robotic being you sure need a lot of work!"  she tells him just then a monster appears and attacks the Pink Turbo Ranger and the Red Turbo Ranger, the Blue Senturion and Iridiana turn when they hear the Pink Turbo Ranger call out "Tommy!"  Iridiana rolls her eyes the Blue Senturion looks at her "oh you get used to it the Pink Rangers always need a big strong Ranger to come rescue them and it's usually that one no matter what color he is!"  she says with a slightly sarcastic coo in her tone as she says "big strong Ranger" pointing her thumb at the Red Turbo Ranger when she says "that one" the Red turbo Ranger chuckles "so tell me Senturion who's the enemy now hmm!?!"  Iridiana asks the Blue Senturion who seems confused the Red Turbo Ranger rushes over to help his teammate as the rest of the Turbo Rangers show up and Blue and Green Turbo Rangers shoot at the monster drawing its attention to them instead of its attended target when the Pink Ranger shoots a arrow from her bow at the monster the Blue Senturion rushes over to where the Rangers are and seems to take the monsters side and Iridiana rolls her eyes at him it took them a while but the Turbo Rangers finally found a way to shut the Blue Senturion off and they see a recorded message play from his visor/eyes and hear the Blue Senturion say "Dimitria, the Universes greatest evil will join forces to destroy the Earth and the entire Universe"  the Red Ranger says "we've got to reactivate him"  the Blue Turbo Ranger replies "you're right, Tommy"  then he gets to work on doing just that once the Blue Senturion turns back on he says "the memory change has been corrected time to apprehend the true perpetrators for crimes against the Universe"  Iridiana replies as she points at the monster "you might want to take care of that thing first"  the Blue Senturion looks at her then at the creature she was pointing at "and it looks like you've got one more thing to fix about yourself"  she says he tilts his head curiously at her "how easy it was not only for you to be shut off and reprogrammed twice but how easy it is for anyone to reach your main control panel"  she tells him "you may be right citizen"  he replies "it's the woman in me"  she says with a shrug the Blue, Red, Green and Yellow Rangers chuckle just then the monster grows and Iridiana leaves she had deactivated the detonator as the Turbo Rangers were fighting the monster so there wasn't anything else she could do to help her friends and the easily reprogrammable one....