Nindo

Iridiana, her cousin and her friends cheer on Tommy and his friends as they compete in the Volleyball Tournament against Stone Canyon when they sense a great darkness from above and hear a loud rumbling sound and see a small flash of light they we...

Iridiana, her cousin and her friends cheer on Tommy and his friends as they compete in the Volleyball Tournament against Stone Canyon when they sense a great darkness from above and hear a loud rumbling sound and see a small flash of light they weren't the only ones who noticed the second part for Billy also heard the loud rumbling which distracted him from the game and the ball he could have hit bounced off of Bulk's head "way to go, geekoid"  Bulk says "shut up Bulk!"  Irayna replies Bulk looks at her with wide eyes but doesn't retort back Kimberly and the others on Billy's team walk over to him "hey, Billy? what gives, man?"  Rocky asks "did you guys hear that loud rumble?"  Billy asks "I didn't hear anything"  Adam replies "focus on the game William we can worry about it later"  Iridiana says Billy looks at her and nods then he and the others go back to the game Tommy looks at the girl he loves and sees the worry in her eyes she winks at him with a smile and he chuckles then says as he catches the pink, yellow and green volleyball "come on guys, lets take this Championship home"  he high fives Adam then serves the ball Iridiana and her friends cheer and whistle for/at him which makes him chuckle with a smile.... Angel Grove wins the game and Ernie rewards both teams with a free lunch at his new Outdoor Café that Irayna and her friends minus Iridiana serve the teams on both sides got a special lunch made by the girls everyone else got sandwiches.... Iridiana is helping Tommy take care of the volleyball net....  "I suggested we should have the Café at the beach but he wanted to stay "close to home".."  Irayna tells Billy and his friends as she makes herself at home on the boy she loves lap Billy smiles at her as Rocky says "man having one on the beach would be awesome!"  she replies "it's also more expensive not to mention having things delivered there would be a even bigger hassle as well as building the place or paying to have it built and the rules of what you can and can't have in such a place after it's built especially if you plan on having things you have to cook"  he nods understandingly she looks at Billy and says "I didn't find this out until after I suggested it"  he and his friends.... minus Kimberly.... chuckle "I'm still looking things up hoping to find a loophole or something that would help if he ever changes his mind"  she adds she looks up at Noelani who was passing by the table "we could probably get one but then we'd be in competition with Uncle Ernie and I'd rather not do that he's worked so hard just to get this place open outside the Youth Center"  Noelani smiles then pats her shoulder and walks away Irayna kisses Billy's lips then heads back to work.... Iridiana hears Tommy's Communicator go off she looks at him and says "go on I'll finish up here"  he asks "you sure!?"  she nods with a smile he kisses her lips then answers the Communicator and leaves.... Iridiana and her friends rush to go find Tommy and the others when they all sense some form of pain that tells them they need them/are in trouble they reach Tommy and his friends a second before the Power Rangers Zords blow up and those dating certain now unmorphed Power Rangers hide their heads in that persons chest Tommy cups the back of Iridiana's head as the Zords blow up and fall apart Aisha has to hold Kimberly back as she starts to rush towards the Zords "you guys should head back to the Command Center"  Iridiana says "yeah maybe Alpha can find a way to fix them!"  Kimberly replies Iridiana looks at Tommy sadly and shakes her head then whispers "there is no fixing them they're completely drained!"  he nods sadly and pats her shoulder "just be warned if they're this bad I can only imagine what the Command Center looks like!"  she whispers and he hugs her for those words make him even sadder "go say your goodbyes then check on Alpha and Zordon"  she says softly he nods then lets her go and he and his friends walk towards the Zords "come on ladies we should head back"  Iridiana says "you're just going to leave!?!"  Kimberly asks with a rude tone "there's nothing we can do for them Burly! they're gone! and in our own way we've already said our goodbyes so there's nothing more we can say! their time may have passed but your time is just starting! I'm pretty sure Alpha and Zordon already have plans in mind for all of you and I wish you all the best of luck"  she bows before Rocky, Billy, Tommy, Adam and Aisha then leaves her friends follow suit Rocky, Billy, Tommy, Adam and Aisha bow back then begin to walk around the metal rubble which used to be their Zords with Kimberly at their side.... Iridiana, her cousin, Amyntas and her friends use the Rad Bug to reach the Command Center for they were all worried about Alpha and Zordon when they reach the Command Center they find Tommy and his friends standing in a circle around Alpha holding one anothers hand "here Alpha maybe we can help"  Iridiana says softly drawing attention to her and the ones who came with her "oh right, sorry Zordon I know the rules are not to tell anyone though I'm not sure they apply here since I never verbally said anything but since she's "a part of" Adam we figured she could assist as well and she seemed quite determined to come no matter what we said so!.... Dracaena I'd like you to meet Alpha and his crystal ball.... and Zordon Alpha, Zordon this is my cousin Dracaena"  she adds "it's a pleasure to meet you both"  Dracaena says as she looks at a smiling Zordon and a excited Alpha "you as well"  Zordon replies "I think the best way to do this is to stand in front of the one you're with and perhaps place the tips of your fingers on the crystal and the palm of your other hand on their chest.... stomach for you Amyntas no one want to see you grope my sister!"  Iridiana instructs ending with a tease Tommy, his friends, Amyntas, Iridiana's friends and cousin chuckle Amyntas nods with a smile then he and the others do as they are instructed "I knew there was something special about you!"  Dracaena coos softly with a smile as she looks into Adam's eyes Adam blushes with a smile "you're all going to be just fine, we believe in all of you!"  Irayna says with a soft soothing tone to a nervous Billy as she massages his chest Billy smiles then kisses her lips and with the extra added power of the love those people have for the ones they now stand before Alpha was able to teleport Tommy and the others to the Desert of Despair a lot quicker than he would have with what was left of the Command Centers power once Tommy and the others were gone Irayna asks "shall we see what we can do to help you fix this place Alpha or is it beyond repair!?"  and Dracaena is sworn in oath not to reveal what she has learned today by the "Will of" Zordon who took her being brought into the Command Center a little too um..... gently I suppose we'll say and the girls help Alpha the best they can clean up the place at least for they were sure even Alpha didn't know if any of it as salvageable....