It's Fronkensteen

After helping his fellow Power Rangers Tommy finally had a idea for his costume he dressed up as the monster they just fought he walked in acting just like Frankenstein's monster and stopped in his tracks when he saw Iridiana in her mermaid costume and he takes off the "hat" part that makes up the monsters forehead and hair before he got a chance to surprise his friends who he now stood behind and stares at her in shock.... Jason found it odd that Iridiana walked towards then through him and his friends curious as to why they had to make a path for her he turns Trini, Billy, Zack and Kimberly also turn and see Kimberly's sister softly kiss Tommy's lips "it's about time!"  Zack says Trini chuckles with a smile the only one who wasn't happy was Kimberly who became even more upset when she not only saw Tommy cup her sisters hip but the grin on his face after her sister let his lip go "you look amazing!"  Tommy says as he looks into Iridiana's eyes "and now you know why we took the Youth Center kids hunting for seashells"  Iridiana tells him with a smile he looks at her with a surprised expression on his face and says with a matching tone "you made this!?!"  she nods with a smile he looks at her whole costume from head to toe then says "you couldn't have used all of them for this!"  she says with a smile as her friends walk over "I didn't but then again I'm not the only mermaid here"  Tommy looks at her oddly she nods her head at her friends he looks over at them and smiles "every year we have a theme and from October first to the twentieth we have the Youth Center kids vote on four choices this years winning choice was the ocean and the choices were pirates, life guards, surfers and mermaids.... bet you can't guess what they chose!"  Iridiana tells him he chuckles "last year was Disney movies..... all Halloween based and we ended up doing The Nightmare Before Christmas we even got Jason, William and Eugene to join in Jason was the Mayor, I was Jack, Irayna was Sally,.... and no it isn't because of her hair color they actually drew straws to see who'd play who"  she says he laughs "Nyra was Zero, Audrina was Oogie Boogie, Noelani, Eugene and Avari were Lock, Shock and Barrel and William was Doctor Finkelstein I was going to ask my dad if he'd be Santa but Ernie piped in and said he'd do it"  she says he chuckles "speaking of...."  she says then she calls out "hey E, you got that picture from last years Halloween!?"  Ernie looks over at her and sees who she's talking to then replies with a smile "yeah! let me go get it!"  he scurries to his office and comes back with two pictures Tommy looks at both of them and realizes that Santa was different in both "after trying on his Mayor outfit Jason had the audacity to mention that we should do a play and Ernie agreed so we reenacted the movie on All Hollows Eve for the town Ernie had to work here at the Juice Bar so dad agreed to take his place as Santa it took FOREVER to teach Jason how to actually carry a tune!"  she says ending with a tease "HEY!!"  Jason says Tommy chuckles "Ernie liked his costume so much he used it again that Christmas and played Santa for the Youth Center kids.... I actually think he and my dad take turns being Santa every year"  Iridiana says Tommy smiles "you know I think they taped the show we put on for the town I can see if Ms. Appleby will play it in class...."  she says "I could do it!"  Ernie says excitedly "some other time E right now we should let the people enjoy the party speaking of party.... would you like to dance Mr. Fronkensteen!?"  Iridiana asks Tommy grins then replies as he takes her hand in his "I would love to!"  then he leads her towards the center of the room and they start dancing "Fronkensteen!?!"  Jason asks with a confused tone "Gene Wilders character in Young Frankenstein"  Billy informs him Kimberly was fuming as she watched her sister dance with the guy she wants for herself and just by the way Tommy looks at her she knew he is in love with her sister which infuriates her Jason and Billy also get dragged down to the center of the Juice Bar floor by Irayna and Audrina and Nyra heads back to Skull and the six of them join Tommy and Iridiana and dance with their partners "I think we'll have to break tradition next year"  Iridiana says as she looks at her friends who were dancing with the guys they love "why!?!"  Tommy asks then he looks over at what she's looking at and smiles "you guys will just have to tell us what you're being so we can match.... or maybe we could just dress up as Power Rangers I'm quite partial to the Green Ranger I may even be president of his fan club!"  she says "oh really!?!"  he replies with a chuckle in his tone "I didn't know he had one!"  he adds with a smile "well he does now!"  she says he laughs "either green or yellow you know, lemon and lime!"  she says his laughter grows Jason who was listening to their converstation shakes his head with a smile "though I'm sorry to say Mr. Fronkensteen that I voted for Alpha to win the costume contest"  she says Tommy smiles "so did I"  Audrina says Jason pretends to pout then smiles "ditto for me"  Irayna says Billy smiles not even a second after they said that Ernie announces the winner of the costume contest which just so happened to be Alpha.... after the party was over Tommy asked Iridiana on a official date which she said yes to which made him very happy he already had it all planned out after all he knew she wasn't like other girls and may not be satisfied with dinner and a movie he actually planned a picnic on the beach which he asked her friends for help with because he wanted the perfect view of the sunset as they ate he also wanted to find a place Kimberly didn't know about so she didn't come and ruin the night and luckily for him all her friends were willing to help him out he just hoped that just like their last "date".... when they went camping over the weekend.... Rita and Zordon didn't ruin it by sending a monster and/or calling him to stop it which luckily didn't happen this time either it was the best night of his life the best part is that after that day they were.... much to Kimberly's dismay and anger.... considered a couple especially by the other Rangers.... mainly Trini, Zack, Billy and Jason Kimberly still clings to the hope that someday she'd be able to get him to change his mind which everyone else knows will never happen for he'd be a fool to break up with someone like Iridiana....