Scatterbrained 🧠🤯💭🕹️

Adam had a lot of fun with Dracaena at the dance and boy was he glad she asked him before he met Sabrina aka Scorpina got to him for he would have probably fallen for her weak ass flirting or in other words all the attention she was giving him despite the fact she was very rude to his friend and the girl he was fawning over before she (Dracaena) had asked seemed disappointed he already had a date though she quickly got herself a new one and had fun anyway Rocky of course had a blast with Avari for this is the type of stuff he lives for and she is a way better date than the other girl that asked him one he can't even remember the name of.... "give it up already!"  Iridiana says with a irritated tone when she walks into the Juice Bar and hears Skull say "yeah we gotta be well trained so we can keep up with the Power Rangers that way, we can find out who they really are"  Skull turns and looks at her then replies "shut up!"  Iridiana says as she walks towards him "I see you think you've gotten braver!"  he shrinks with fear with every step she takes that helps her get closer and closer to where he and Bulk are "they've been doing this for awhile now huh!?!"  Rocky asks Iridiana nods then replies as she looks into Skull's eyes "it's how THIS one lost his girlfriend and gained a female version of Bulk as her "replacement"!"  Rocky chuckles Skull becomes sad at the slight mention of Nyra "and they ALWAYS fail"  she adds "not this time!"  Bulk replies with a proud tone "you don't have the mindset or the patience to truly learn Martial Arts not to mention you expect everything to be so easy for you that you'll learn it all right away when it can take months if not years to "prefect" and or master ANY form of Martial Arts"  Iridiana says Bulk becomes sad "she gave you too many chances and you took every single one of them for granted! it is truly sad to see that you got over her so quickly!.... perhaps it isn't her you miss but the fact that she was actually brave enough to TOLERATE you and love you as you are not as everyone else wants you to be!"  she says to Skull who becomes filled with shame she turns her attention to Adam's protégé and says "one thing's for sure you NEVER want to become like them in ANY way!"  Sean smiles at her "I have an idea why don't we see just how good of a teacher Adam really is!"  she says Sean grins Adam looks at her oddly then hears her let out a low whistle and sees two familiar puppies rush in "lets see just how well you train puppies to do Martial Arts Mr. Park!"  she says he chuckles as Nova and Cochise stand on either side of Sean as though waiting for their first lesson with eager puppy expressions on their faces "mind looking after them for a bit!? I gotta go to work"  she asks "not at all"  Adam replies "Draca will be by to pick them up in about a half an hour she had things of her own to do call her if you plan on moving this lesson somewhere else"  she tells him he nods with a smile then she leaves with a wave and he and Sean wave back with smiles on their faces they laugh when Nova and Cochise bark their goodbyes.... Dracaena met up with Adam and Sean at the park and stayed for a bit and chatted with them Adam did a "very brave thing" and asked her out on their first date which she said yes to which made him happy and it also made him nervous for he didn't actually plan what they would do nor did he think she would actually say yes yes ladies and gentlemen he was completely prepared to be rejected by one of the most gorgeous girls he's ever met in his life then again being with Sean reminded him of how it was when he was younger so it's quite possible his mind was still stuck in those particular thoughts luckily she came and left before Goldar showed him "The Mirror of Regret" and physically showed him bits of those days as well Dracaena, Nova and Cochise take Sean back to the Youth Center Juice Bar where his mother was going to be picking him up after she got out of work "they're moving more like the Blues Brothers than Martial Arts Masters!"  Dracaena jokes as she and Ernie watch Bulk and Skull "practice" Ernie chuckles "you think you can do better!?!"  Bulk asks as he walks over to her "have you forgotten who my cousin is already Bulk!?!"  she asks with a sarcastic tone "you'd be better off getting a true teacher who truly knows what they're doing and don't even THINK about asking me for I will NEVER do you any sort of favor!"  she adds he looks crushed as he asks "why not!?!"  she replies "you helped your "best friend" break your sisters heart! she isn't just Iridiana's friend you know she is also mine!"  she slides off her stool then waves goodbye to Ernie and Sean before whistling for the pups and leaving with the pups at her side.... Dracaena and the pups walk through the park once more and she ends up chasing them when they run off which is something they never do so she knew someone somewhere was in trouble she finds them standing in front of Goldar and barking at him and sees a few Putties holding Adam as he was being forced to look at some mirror Goldar was holding "don't even think about it Goldar!"  she warns when she hears him growl at the pups she spin kicks one of the Putties that was holding Adam hitting it in the "Z" which disintegrates it then rushes towards Goldar who was about to try and kick the pups and attacks him "do you even know who they belong to!?!"  she asks Goldar tilts his head at her "Tommy"  she says as she points at Cochise "Iridiana who you know as the "dangerous human who's always around him"!"  she says pointing to Nova Adam chuckles Goldar's eyes widen and he takes a step back away from the pups in fear "do you know what they will do to you if you even split one follicle of their fur!?!"  she asks Adam laughs and Goldar becomes even more afraid "you're not superstitious are you Adam!?"  she asks looking at Adam who shakes his head then asks "why!?!"  she replies "because it's a "well known fact" that breaking a mirror equals seven years of bad luck!"  he chuckles Goldar takes another step back and says "no! you can't!"  she replies with a shrug as she turns her attention back to him "why!?! it's just a mirror! all mirrors break eventually and with this one all I have to do is get you to look into it!"  Adam bursts out laughing Dracaena once again attacks Goldar and says "hey how about a little help "Mr. Self-confidence"!?!"  Adam chuckles then helps her fight "how is this possible!?!"  Goldar asks with a frightened tone "I don't know but at least you have the decency to be frightened"  Dracaena replies Goldar makes a face as Adam chuckles then asks with a playful tone "decency!?!"  she replies "I know frightening isn't it!?!"  he laughs Goldar call for more Putties to protect him and the mirror....