🫳🏼2️⃣Take Two And Call Me In The Morning☎️🤙🏼

Audrina, Irayna and Iridiana watch Jason and Tommy teach some of the Angel Grove moms Self-Defense with Kimberly and Trini as their "lovely assistants" "remember to scream as loud as possible to attract attention"  Jason tells the ladies in his and Tommy's class "any questions?"  Tommy asks "is it too early for me to ask him to marry me!?!"  Iridiana teasingly whispers with a dreamy sigh in her tone Audrina chuckles Ernie rolls his eyes with a smile while shaking his head and the two girls go back to helping him make the smoothies then hands the ones they make to Billy and Zack who were sitting on one of the stools at the bar as they were chatting one of the ladies in the class says "I just wanted to say how nice it is of you boys to volunteer to teach us self-defense"  the ladies around her clap  "hey, anything for Angel Grove's moms"  Tommy says "aww!"  Audrina teasingly coos Iridiana and Zack chuckle "today's class is about teamwork teamwork can be one of your best weapons against an opponent"  Jason says "ok, Kimberly and Trini are going to help us show you what we mean"  Tommy adds the class claps as Kimberly and Trini walk over and Tommy says "first off, when they walk they use the buddy system"  Jason adds "but unfortunately they're still attacked"  Tommy "partners" with Kimberly and Jason "partners" with Trini "one mistake Trini's making is she's not yelling"  Tommy tells the class then they spar with their partners again and this time Kimberly yells out "stop! help!"  then the boys let the girls take them down then the girls help them up "thanks"  Tommy says to Kimberly "anytime"  Kimberly replies with a laugh "see? by working together and dividing their attackers they stay calm and are able to defeat them easily remember, ladies, two heads are better than one"  Tommy says the class claps for them and Kimberly and Trini walk towards the bar with a wave to the class once they get to the bar Iridiana and Audrina hand them a smoothie and once the class was finished Tommy and Jason walk over to the bar and get handed a smoothie of their own by their girlfriends "we got some new types of fruit in and Ernie wanted to test out a new smoothie with them.... what do you think!?"  Audrina asks "that's really good"  Tommy says after taking a sip "you girls sure do go all out on your drinks"  Jason says with a chuckle in his tone when he sees how the cup is decorated "fine! next time we make you a drink we won't decorate your cup!"  she teases the group chuckles "it's really good what's in it!?"  Jason asks with a smile "exotic fruit like pineapple, guava, papaya our local supplier was very generous with his order and gave us a whole lot of different kinds that she thought might go together well"  she replies she looks past the guy she loves and sees her brother and his friend walk over and rolls her eyes Jason looks at her curiously then turns and sees why she rolled her eyes and smiles "you missed the class you'll have to come back for the next one Farkas as for you Eugene you should learn to say no after all you've already got a girlfriend!"  Audrina says Skull blushes Trini looks at her with a raised eyebrow "the sign says "women's" self-defense class not "moms" self-defense class besides it's about time they embarrass themselves for the "right" reasons not just for being complete dorks!"  Audrina whispers Trini chuckles with a smile Tommy who heard what Audrina said smirks "come back tomorrow around three thirty and try again"  Audrina says mainly to Bulk who smirks his smirk turns into a frown when he hears her say "you force Eugene to break your sisters heart and we will break you capisce!?!"  he nods his head really quickly with fear in his eyes then pulls Skull out of the Juice Bar "that reminds me partner, we gotta go figure out what we're teaching next time"  Tommy says as he taps Jason's chest with the back of his hand "right, catch you guys later"  Jason replies Tommy leans over the bar and gives Iridiana a kiss then says "I'll see you later"  she nods with a smile "you look really nice by the way"  he says as his eyes search her gorgeous figure and he checks out her dress "why thank you! Nova picked it out"  Iridiana replies he chuckles then leaves with a wave Jason copies Tommy's motion by leaning over the bar and giving Audrina a kiss then he follows Tommy out of the Juice Bar.... a few minutes later Tommy calls up Iridiana and asks if her shift was over because he needed some help finding Pamangoes and she heads to the park to help him but she wasn't alone for she called up all her friends and asked if they'd help as well which makes the search go faster not only that but the girls know what the fruit looks like better than Tommy does so it was a big help "I don't see why you guys don't just get them to argue with one another I mean it's gotta be like when you and Jason first started training together for Team Ninja Competition one trying to show off to the other but in this case it would be like two "geniuses".... no offense to William or anything.... fighting over who's smarter!"  Noelani says Tommy chuckles since all the girls were wearing dresses Tommy climbed the tree to get the fruit and all the girls spot him.... in other words they watch him climb up then jump back down with a few karate moves just for the heck of it or to show off one of the two.... and as soon as he got down from the tree they all were attacked by the Putty Patrol "go! we've got them!"  Iridiana says Tommy looks at her with a worried expression on his face "the others need you now go!"  she says he nods then rushes off to go help his friends and the girls distract the Putties by fighting them and making sure they never see Tommy leave once the Putties were defeated Nyra says "well since we're here we might as well have a picnic"  the others chuckle then go find a spot to have a picnic and as they were walking Irayna calls up Ernie to see if he could make them a few things for their picnic once the food was ready Noelani goes to pick it up then comes back with a large basket in her hand and Ernie at her side.... he left Amyntas and Khárisma in charge while he was gone.... and after the picnic they show Ernie where they along with Tommy found the Pamango tree and though he was happy that they found it he wondered how they were going to get some for his new shake for he was down to one when he left "I would say try throwing something to see if we can knock them down but it may bruise the fruit so maybe if we shake the tree we could catch a few in the basket"  Avari says "that's a good idea!" Ernie replies the girls shake the tree and Ernie catches the fruit that falls with the basket and they all leave with a half full basket of Pamangoes and Ernie may be sending Amyntas back for more later for the smoothies he's made with the fruit were really popular....