Eat A Snickers Tommy

"Hey why don't you take a break before you give Zack a concussion!"  Audrina teases as she walks over to her boyfriend who was punching the punching bag Zack was holding rather hard Jason chuckles with a smile then nods and walks with her over to the Juice Bar and Zack follows with a smile of his own on his face she starts up a conversation that gets Jason's mind off of what was on it what really got his mind off his troubles was the fact that she subconsciously slid the tips of her fingers up and down his hand as they talked.... "this is all your fault!"  Iridiana hears Kimberly say from behind her as she walks to her next class she turns around and looks at her with a confused expression on her face then she sees Tommy watching them from his locker and she starts to understand "what was her fault" and she says "just because you like him before you even get to know him doesn't mean he's going to like you Kimberly! and I have no idea what I am at fault of besides trying to live my life the best I can while dealing with your spoiled princess ways! I have been lenient towards you for far too long! so if you want to see what it's like living with you then I will show you what it's like living with you but don't go crying to your friends when you find out just how much you hate it!"  she feels Tommy slide his arms around her waist and place his chest up against her back like a lover would and for the first time ever she allows it as a matter of fact she turns around and slides her finger along the fabric of his fishnet shirt as she says "if you're not busy after school would you like to go to the beach with me!?"  Tommy smiles and says "I'd love to!"  she smiles then asks "you got a pen!?"  Tommy searches through his pockets and finds a pen then hands it to her "no paper!?!"  she asks he chuckles then shakes his head "alright then give me your hand"  she says he does as ordered and she not only writes her address but her phone number on the palm of it "pick me up here and we'll walk there"  she says then she kisses his cheek for she knew it would piss her sister off the most and walks out of his light embrace and heads to class and he watches her walk away with a grin on his face Kimberly on the other hand looked shocked and appalled by their display of affection and she started to wonder what he saw in her sister as well as why he was such a bitch to her what surprised her the most was that Iridiana allowed Tommy to touch her in such a way she's NEVER allowed ANY male to do that what was worse is that she KISSED him in front of her no it wasn't on the lips but Kimberly knew she did it on purpose and now the "man of her dreams" was staring at her sisters ass with love and adoration in his eyes and she quickly struts away while trying very hard not to cry.... after school a very excited Tommy ignores the inner call from Rita as he heads to Iridiana's house where he meets her parents who seemed to love him from the very moment they met him what he loved was how annoyed Kimberly seemed when Iridiana "of all people" introduced him "no embarrassing photos yet mom this isn't a "official" date since my friends will be there too!"  Iridiana teases her father Roger laughs "oh and just so you know he's the "cute boy" Kimberly cooed over all night last night you know the new kid in school that almost kicked Jason's ass at the Expo!"  she adds Tommy laughs Kimberly growls angrily her anger grows when Iridiana takes Tommy's hand in hers after giving their parents a hug goodbye what was odd was the "dark" Tommy from earlier seemed to vanish and he was "back to normal" the whole time he was chatting with their parents he even shook their hands goodbye before he and Iridiana left the buzzing in Tommy's head got worse the longer he didn't answer it and he never got to do what he truly wanted to because of it Iridiana seemed to notice how it was bothering him for she told him to go "do what he had to do" like his new way of life was a job not a itch he couldn't stop scratching which is what he wished it was then again the Tommy he was before would never would work for someone like Rita Repulsa he kisses her cheek and apologizes before leaving her side and she continues on her way to the beach to meet up with her friends she explains what was worrying her she also informed them that there may be nothing they could do for him especially since they were new in his life and they did whatever they could to distract her from those worries starting with surfing then ending..... somewhere else.... when a giant Goldar started trashing the town they call home Iridiana and her friends did their best to help get people to safety and take care of the wounded they knew they'd be busy until the "Rainbow Brigade" came to the rescue but that didn't matter what mattered were the people who were in danger now....