On The Straight And Yarrow 🔛📏🌼

After a short break Iridiana takes her friends and her cousin to the park to work on the garden they started with a few kids from the Youth Center she knew their bodies were still tired from the fight with Goldar so she tried to come up with less ...

After a short break Iridiana takes her friends and her cousin to the park to work on the garden they started with a few kids from the Youth Center she knew their bodies were still tired from the fight with Goldar so she tried to come up with less strenuous fun things to do and though it's a lot of work to take care of a garden the one they were working on is small and they could do it while sitting plus the kids that helped them start it were there to help as well.... Iridiana, Avari, Audrina, Nyra, Noelani and Irayna are teleported to the Command Center and find Aisha, Adam and Rocky there as well "what did you guys do!?!"  Iridiana teases with her hands on her hips Jason, Trini and Tommy chuckle Kimberly rolls her eyes "you gals know too!?!"  Rocky asks "yeah well growing up with MOST of these guys you learn quite a bit about them like how they move and act as well as their fighting style and I suppose we pay better attention than anyone else because their voices never change even with their helmets on and they always stupidly call each other by each others names.... and I say that last bit with love!"  Iridiana replies Rocky, Adam and Aisha chuckle along with most of the other Power Rangers.... I know you know who I'm talking about.... "let me guess we missed the speech we never got!"  Iridiana says as she looks at Tommy who chuckles with a smile then nods Rocky looks at her with a surprised expression on his face "they never told or showed we just knew plus we've been here since the very beginning as a matter of fact for the longest time it was Zordon and Alpha who didn't know of OUR existence!"  Iridiana tells him Rocky, Adam and Aisha laugh their laughter grows when Iridiana tells them "when they first "came into being" we called them the "Rainbow Brigade" now they're just the "PR".."  she smiles at the sound of their laughter "how do you deal with it!?"  Rocky asks Iridiana cups her hand over Tommy's arm and says "oh it's very easy!"  Tommy smiles at her she turns to her new friends and continues "this is the life they chose for themselves, Angel Grove and the world need them more than we ever could not to mention they tend to always come back they're like weeds we just can't get rid of no matter how many times we yank them out of the garden!"  everyone but Kimberly laughs.... a few days later the 1st Annual World Teen Summit Peace Conference begins Iridiana missed quite a bit of it because she was working.... Iridiana walks out of the Youth Center just as the Power Rangers bring back the Peace Summit candidates she cups Rocky's arm and he looks at her then says "oh, hey Iris..... I thought you were at work"  she replies "I'm on my lunch break so I came to see the statute the art class made for the Summit I saw the drawings but never got to see it finished and I was curious if it was as interesting looking in person as it was on paper but when I went to where I was told it would be it wasn't there.... they worked so hard on it too!"  Rocky's expression goes from happy to see her to worried as to what may have happened to the statue Iridiana looks past Rocky and sees the Power Rangers with some of the Summit members from other countries then says "oh, I didn't know you had company.... I really should get back to work"  she looks at the White Ranger then says "I'll drive thank you very much!"   all the Power Rangers but the Pink one and Rocky, Adam and Aisha chuckle Iridiana waves to Adam, Aisha and Rocky who wave back with a smile as she walks away from the group and just as she leaves the Power Rangers get a communique from Zordon about a monster that at best describes the statue so everyone now knows what happened to it.... as if it was hard to guess.... Dracaena joins Iridiana, Nyra, Amyntas, Irayna and Tommy to support/cheer for Aisha, Rocky and Adam who are participating in the Stone Canyon Triathlon "let's just focus on having fun and cheering for our friends not "what if"s"  Iridiana tells Tommy, Kimberly and Billy when they talk about what would happen to the Power Rangers if one of them or any other member of the team gets picked to represent Angel Grove for the World Teen Conference "you're right"  Tommy says with a smile then he kisses her lips which doesn't make Kimberly happy then again once again nothing her sister did made her happy just then the Triathlon begins ad they all turn their attention to it Tommy wraps his arm around Iridiana's waist she smiles then teases "it's pretty hard to clap with your hand where it is!"  Tommy chuckles then says "no it's not see!"  he reaches over and Dracaena who walked over and was now standing on her other side high fives him like they were clapping together Iridiana shakes her head as she and Billy chuckle "not what I had in mind but that works too!"  Tommy says all but Kimberly laugh.... he was going to reach over Iridiana's waist and clap his hands together without letting her waist go completely he is a man and does have long arms so it could have worked.... Iridiana nudges Tommy gently as he helps Adam prepare for the next part of the race which is a bike race Tommy looks at her curiously and she says "let me take over you have to answer your pager"  he looks down at his Communicator and hears its familiar jingle then nods and they switch places and she helps a smiling Adam finish prepping Nyra took over for Kimberly who was helping Aisha and Dracaena took over for Billy who was helping Rocky and Tommy goes to answer Zordon's call with Billy and Kimberly close behind they of course had to leave the area completely do to so which meant it gave Zedd enough time to send the Putties to distract them before they got a chance to answer Zordon who ended up calling Jason who was just coming out of the water after scuba diving with Zack, Trini, Audrina, Noelani and Avari and once again the non-Power Ranger girls end up taking care of everyone's things as well as their own....