Hi Thomas 👋🏻🙋🏻‍♂️Hi Tommy🙋🏻‍♀️👋🏻

Tommy woke up with a start it was as though Iridiana's ability to sense when something is wrong with him flowed into him for he sensed that his friends are/were in danger and he carefully got up and maneuvered himself around her then left to go see if he could find his friends Nova and Cochise also got up from their spot and followed him out Tommy chuckles as Nova and Cochise rush past him and over to Iridiana's car once he reaches the car he opens the back door for them and they hop in once they were in he closes the door and whispers "I'm sorry my goddess!"  then he walks over to the drivers side, opens the door and uses his spare key that she had given him for days like today when he needed to go somewhere without her and he drives back to the park for that is where he left his friends so he was hoping they'd still be there gosh he hasn't called her "my goddess" in a very long time and he smiles at the thought/ memory.... a minute or so later Iridiana wakes up and finds Tommy, the pups and her car gone luckily she also has a motorcycle that she rides on occasion and she uses that to go find them when she finds her car she climbs off her motorcycle and goes looking for the other three and finds four two Tommy's plus the pups "well that explains a lot!"  she whispers then she calls out as she rushes over to where they are "Thomas!"  both Tommy's look in her direction the Tommy with a green bandana on his head looks at her with love in his eyes as the other Tommy looks at her with a surprised expression on his face "you know it would've be nice if you left a note!"  she says once she reaches the two Tommy's the Tommy not wearing a bandana chuckles with a smile then says "sorry!"  she looks at the other Tommy and says "I'm betting he was Rita's idea!"  "her" Tommy chuckles "what!?! you were her "favorite" till you turned against her heck I think even Goldar liked you!"  she says her Tommy laughs "well he can't be as evil as she wanted him to be if the pups like him!"  she says her Tommy smiles for she was right if Nova and Cochise didn't like the "evil twin" Tommy they'd be barking and growling at him constantly she looks at the other Tommy with sad eyes for he kind of reminded her of "her" Tommy when he was under Rita's spell back when the Green Ranger was first created "well if there is anyone who can teach him how wrong he is about himself it's you!"  she says to "her" Tommy who smiles then she kisses her Tommy's lips which pisses the other Tommy off or at least makes him jealous of the White Power Ranger Tommy which gives him even more incentive to dislike him "it also explains why you felt different earlier the wizard must have had to use a "piece" of you to create him.... like your hair which would explain why Bulk had scissors and Skull pretended his fingers were scissors"  she says softly her Tommy smiles "but why did you leave without leaving a note!?!"  she asks "I felt like my friends were in danger and went to go look for them.... I'm sorry next time I'll leave a note! I promise!"  the Tommy without a bandana replies softly "so much for our camping trip huh!?!"  she says her Tommy chuckles "help him!"  she whispers softly as she slides her knuckles along her Tommy's cheek her Tommy nods with a smile then she motions for the pups to follow her and they (Iridiana, Nova and Cochise) leave which makes both Tommy's sad after she leaves the Wizard appears and both Tommy's morph then fight each other.... while in the past Kimberly and her friends find out that there is someone who looks just like Iridiana named Ourania the only difference was her hair is red and her eyes are more magenta/purple than grey/blue who helped a girl named Marissa hide them by distracting the guards who were looking for them as Marissa leads them to where her Uncle Ben.... who looks a lot like Bulk.... is and because Ourania looks just like her sister Kimberly had a automatic dislike for her and the others immediately like her.... Iridiana once again feels a pain in her heart and she rushes back to where she last saw Tommy with the pups at her heels when she finds him he is unmorphed and laying on the ground and alone and she rushes over to him then helps him stand "I'm sorry!"  Tommy says softly with a pained tone "this isn't over yet! there is still hope for him just like there was for you!"  she replies he smiles.... a few minutes later Tommy watches as Iridiana grips her head and he looks at her with a worried expression on his face she grips his hand and pulls him towards where he left her car and the pups follow "what's going on!?!"  he asks "think about it Thomas if he's got the powers of the Green Ranger who can he call upon!?!"  he gasps in surprise with a expression of realization on his face then says "I'll drive!"  she nods then climbs into the front passenger seat waiting long enough for the pups to climb in before closing the door and Tommy rushes over to the drivers side, climbs in, starts the car and drives away while putting on his seatbelt "safety first"  he says she chuckles with a smile which makes him smile and they head towards the area they know the Dragonzord will appear at....