It's Muffin Time!

**** everytime Kat said "it's Morphin time" I always believed that it sounded like she says "it's MUFFIN time"🤣 ****

When Alpha suggests that Billy should go to Aquitar for longer "treatments" after the Eternal Water starts working but at the same time fails Billy agrees as long as Irayna agreed to go with him "even if I didn't you should go"  Irayna says with a half teasing tone and a smile "I won't go without you!"  Billy replies she nods with a smile and he becomes very happy Cestria on the other hand was sad that Billy made his sole decision on whether or not Irayna went but she teleports them BOTH to Aquitar anyway.... once the water from the Eternal Falls works on Billy and he becomes young again Billy and Irayna make a decision to move to Hawaii for good Irayna missed her birth home and Billy remembers how much he enjoyed his time there but before saying goodbye to their Power Ranger friends for good they get married and invite them all to the wedding and their theme was of course butterflies they even had butterflies released by their guests instead of the Rice Toss they had two weddings one at the Power Chamber for just Alpha and Zordon officiated by the Aquitar Rangers and one in Hawaii for everyone else and since Ernie was already in Hawaii he decided to stay a few extra days and give himself a much needed vacation which he thoroughly enjoyed he enjoyed it so much that when he got back to Angel Grove he decided to have a luau at his Beach Club and Tommy of course asked Iridiana to go with him as his date and she decided to have a little fun after letting him know that she was helping Ernie out with it "why don't you take Kitty!?!"  she asks with a playfully teasing tone missing the playful tease in her tone Tommy replies "I don't want to go with Kat I want to go with you!"  she says with a smile "well luckily for you and the others we're only helping Ernie set up"  he grins for he knew what she meant by "the others" (Adam, Rocky and Jason) then he asks "so will you go with me!?!"  she replies with a smile "well technically I'll already be there but yes Thomas I'll go with you"  his grin grows and he kisses her lips.... the next day Tommy arrives at the Luau and is shocked yet happy to see Nyra, Anextlomāros and his brother David there "hi"  Iridiana says when she sees Tommy approach "hey"  Tommy replies with a smile "Nyra and Māros dropped by for a surprise visit and David was hired by Ernie as a extra helper slash security"  she tells him he chuckles "well ladies I do believe ALL of our dates have arrived so we'll leave the rest to the professionals"  Iridiana tells her cousin and her friends who chuckle then they head off to where their dates are and Iridiana walks over to Tommy who gives her a kiss "why don't you go find yourself a date David!? I do believe either Emily, Kitty or Tanya are free"  she says to her boyfriends brother who is also her friend David chuckles then asks with a playful tone "I thought you said I was supposed to be security!?!"  she replies "are you saying you can't multitask!?!.... I'm sure Ernie wouldn't mind you taking a break after all you've been here longer than Bulk and Skull and have helped out more than they have not to mention your outfit's a bit more authentic than theirs is"  he laughs then nods with a smile and walks away Tommy takes his girlfriends hand in his and walks her over to a empty table, pulls out her chair for her then pushes it in once she has sat down then he sits in the chair next to her once they sit down Ernie makes a announcement "thanks for coming, everybody now to start today's festivities I need some volunteers anyone?"  Iridiana playfully mutters "as if I haven't done enough work today!"  Tommy gently nudges her with a smile Tanya becomes excited and gets Emily and David who she was sitting with to stand up and join Ernie Jason looks at Audrina who shrugs then they stand up and as though to just be able to do something with their girlfriends Rocky and Adam also stand and bring Dracaena and Avari with them and they learn how to to the Hula with some actual Hula dancers well all except for Dracaena, Audrina and Avari who already know how Tommy looks over at Iridiana who seemed a bit distracted and asks "what's wrong!?!"  she replies "I think we're about to have company"  he looks at her then at his friends who were dancing and asks "where!?!"  she replies "behind them"  he starts to stand up but stops when he feels her grip his wrist "let's wait till after they're done"  she says softly he nods.... when they were done dancing Jason feels Audrina pull him away from the table they were sitting at and around the plant they were dancing in front of Adam and Rocky get the same treatment from their girlfriends at first they were confused then they saw a group of cogs in a hula dress Tommy, Iridiana and Tanya who had followed them reach the area the Cogs are a as the fight between Jason, Adam, Rocky, their girlfriends and the Cogs begins.... as soon as Tommy saw Jason, Rocky and Adam being lead away from the Beach Club he stands up and starts to walk in the same direction they went and Iridiana follows knowing Iridiana and her keen sense of light and dark, good and evil Tanya realizes that something is wrong and follows them and Kat watches them leave with a confused expression on her face.... "we should be far enough away that as long as you don't shout you can morph"  Iridiana says to Tommy softly he nods then morphs as quietly as possible and his friends follow suit Kat who "finally" decided she was going to see why her friends left walks over just as they morph and morphs as well once all of those who can morph are morphed Gasket and Archerina show up and Klank and Orbis make them grow Iridiana, her cousin and her friends help the Gold Ranger fight the Cogs as the others deal with Gasket and Archerina.... Ernie was grateful that Iridiana had suggested to hire David as a extra helper for he was a really big help when it came to getting his customers to safety once they saw Gasket and Archerina grow he just hoped his nieces friends were all right though if he was a betting man he'd say that the Power Rangers were already there fighting the overgrown robots and he was right for not even a minute later he saw their Zord arrive and it was that sight that told him that his nieces friends were indeed safe for the Power Rangers will do whatever they can to protect them.... once the Cogs were taken care of Iridiana, her cousin and her friends leave the area so that Jason could call upon Pyramidus and help the others.... when Tommy returns to Iridiana's he finds that she had a Hawaiian barbeque waiting for him in her back yard and he grins for he knew it was her way of continuing a date that got interrupted and he walks over and helps her finish cooking then they sit at the patio table and eat....