A Powerful Return💪🏼

Iridiana, her friends and Nova who has become quite the regular at the Juice Bar since Tommy and Iridiana got her help Trini practice Praying Mantis Kung Fu until she gets a note from "Master Lee" and she leaves Iridiana looks at the note and says with a slightly confused tone "this isn't Master Lee's writing!".... when Jason and his friends walk in and see Trini was gone Iridiana shows him the note and tells him her worries then he and his friends leave to go find Trini who was fighting Rita's Praying Mantis monster who surprisingly enough wasn't made by use of the Praying Mantis Master Lee gave Trini to study.... Bulk and Skull stood OUTSIDE the Youth Center trying to get people to pay to learn their made up Kung Fu without any success they didn't go in because they were afraid that Irayna was still in there and they would get in trouble by her and they were smart enough not to want to face her wrath especially when it came to something that belongs to her Uncle Ernie who she is very protective of they don't get any customers but they do end up breaking the jar of cockroaches they had and the cockroaches use their Kung Fu on them for free which neither one of them enjoyed.... a few days later the school has their Parent's Day Iridiana sat outside with Kimberly trying to get her to go inside and at least be with her friends "what happened between mom and dad is neither of our faults mom didn't like the fact that dad was always working and rarely ever home honestly he spent more time going to our "special events" than spending time with her!"  Iridiana says Kimberly lets out a short soft chuckle then finally says after 11 years of causing her sister "hell" "I'm sorry for how I've treated you all these years...."  Iridiana brushes it off by saying with a slightly playful tone "I just counted it as you trying to act like mom!"  Kimberly laughs Iridiana knew full well that it would not be smart to say "jealousy" so she came up with a different "tease" to use "I'm sure most found it weird though I mean don't "normal" younger siblings worship the ground their older siblings walk on!?.... if it is I'm glad you didn't do that with me I don't want to be worshipped even if I was named after a goddess!"  Iridiana adds Kimberly laughs "dad'll be here he and mom may not be together anymore but he'll be here!.... straight from work I bet probably using up all of his breaks just so he can spend some time with us he may not have been the best at it but he tried he's just missed so much of our lives that he's unsure if he's doing it right which makes him come out as awkward at times but he's still a good dad we got lucky with him"  she says "yeah we did!"  Kimberly replies with a smile "honestly the thing that upsets me is that mom brought beau number 6,000 with her"  Iridiana says Kimberly makes a face which shows she agrees with her sisters statement then chuckles at the number her sister used to show how many guys their mother has dated since she divorced their dad "he's a nice guy and all but he's not our parent he isn't even family!"  Iridiana adds Kimberly nods just then Trini walks outside and over to them and Iridiana walks away with a wave to give them some time alone for she knew Kimberly would want the comfort and support of her friends more than her Iridiana starts to head back inside when she hears the familiar warble of the Putties she turns around and helps Kimberly and Trini fight them off Audrina, Avari, Nyra, Noelani, Amyntas and Khárisma who were just starting to walk towards the Youth Center rush over and assist as well Jason and Zack join in a minute or so later as for Billy and Irayna they enter the Youth Center through the back door and see that everyone had vanished and they have trouble of their own when the ground starts to shake Irayna pushes Billy out of the way when the floor underneath them begins to crack "hold your breath!"  she says when a white gas flows upward from within the crack that formed Billy nods and does as he's told what they didn't realize was that they fouled Rita's plan for Billy didn't end up under her (Rita) control at least not at first for Rita sends a group of Putties to attack them and Billy had a hard time holding his breath and fighting at the same time the next problem Rita had was just like when Tommy was under her command Irayna had the ability to stop him from listening to her (Rita) when she commanded him and Irayna became Billy's "Goddess" who he followed the command of if she ever decided to command him which she would never do and Rita "gave up" that plan and Billy was once again back to normal and once Irayna noticed that she took his hand and told him "come on if she did something here that means she is "distracting" the others somewhere else and we should go help them!"  Billy nods and allows her to lead him out of the Youth Center just missing Jason and the others by a hair and Rita used THAT by creating a copy of Billy which did her bidding and fooled the others especially Zordon and Alpha when it/he went to get the Dragon Dagger from inside the Command Center.... Iridiana, Audrina, Avari, Nyra, Noelani, Amyntas and Khárisma stay at the Youth Center when Jason and his friends leave then teleport to the Command Center.... Amyntas and Khárisma don't know that Jason and co are the Power Rangers and they're going to keep it that way for as long as possible.... Jason and the others learned that the Billy who took the Dragon Sword when they went to Rita's Dark Dimension to stop him from giving it to Goldar wasn't really Billy and the real Billy found a way to contact them through Jason's Communicator luckily just like last time they were copied Billy was just a Putty and not one of Rita's new monsters but they get even more bad news when Goldar tells them that they have to give him their Power Coins if they ever want to see their parents again Billy meets his friends in the city after he morphs.... Iridiana calls Tommy and lets him know what happened and he rushes to the Youth Center to meet her, her friends, Amyntas and Khárisma and the worst news has yet to come for they don't know what Goldar has done until Irayna also comes and joins them and after a few minutes both Iridiana and Tommy were teleported to the Command Center "hello again Alpha, Zordon"  Iridiana says as this was a regular everyday occurrence.... which it isn't.... Jason walks over to Tommy and hands him the Green Rangers Power Coin then says "welcome back, old friend"  Tommy looks at him confused and that's when he learns what had happened in completion....