🖤Glitters Like Gold💛

While searching for the Pyramidus Dracaena, Iridiana, Tommy and Adam see a group of Cogs that seem to be doing the same thing and unfortunately the Cogs also see them and rush over to them Tommy and Adam morph while Dracaena and Iridiana prepare themselves for the fight that is coming their way during the fight Adam uses his Communicator and contacts Kat for assistance so the other three Rangers teleport to where they are and help them when Kat aka the Pink Zeo Ranger gets overwhelmed and thrown to the ground by some Cogs she calls out for Tommy "definitely Burly's twin!"  Iridiana mutters under her breath Tommy aka the Red Zeo Ranger and Dracaena chuckle Iridiana nods her head towards the Pink Ranger and mutters "we'll never hear the end of it if the knight doesn't save the damsel!"  the Red Zeo Ranger chuckles then nods and rushes over to help the Pink Ranger.... when the Gold Ranger arrives he's surprised to see civilians fighting along with the Zeo Rangers what surprises him even more is that they're doing quite well for they were now down to only five Cogs.... "hey Falcon.... friend of yours!?"  Iridiana asks nodding her head in the direction of the Gold Ranger the Zeo Rangers and the Cogs look in the direction she pointed her head at "you know I was expecting more gold!"  she says the Red Zeo Ranger chuckles as the Gold Ranger joins the fight "hey Eagle.... is that ugly thing a friend of yours!?"  Iridiana asks after the Cogs are defeated the Gold Ranger looks at her then turns and sees a familiar creature rushing towards them "no"  the Gold Ranger tells her "and my name's not Eagle!"  he adds she chuckles he looks at her oddly then remembers when she called the Red Zeo Ranger "Falcon" and realizes she must give all the Rangers "new" names for some odd reason and he lets out a short soft chuckle "he looks exhausted"  Iridiana whispers to the Red Zeo Ranger who looks at her they all watch as Mondo and Sprocket teleport down in a bolt of lightning behind the ugly looking creature Iridiana had asked the Gold Ranger if he was a friend of his seeing that he's been found said creature shoots at them Iridiana walks over and stands in front of the Gold Ranger curious of her protective shield will work with him since she doesn't know him and she's surprised when it does as a matter of fact the shield seems to send the shots right back at the creature who becomes angry that she got in his way the Gold Ranger on the other hand seems shocked "it's a long story let's take care of this guy and if you stay for a bit I might tell you it"  Iridiana tells the Gold Ranger who chuckles "they're birds by the way"  she says as she turns her head to look at him he tilts his head curiously "Falcon and Eagle"  she says he chuckles "stand aside or you'll be next the Gold one is my primary target"  the creature says as he walks over to where Iridiana and the Gold Ranger are "you want him you have to go through all of us! for we never back down when a friend is in trouble!"  Iridiana replies the Zeo Rangers walk over and stand on either side of Iridiana Dracaena stands next to the Gold Ranger "yeah that's right!"  the Blue Zeo Ranger says the Gold Ranger gently moves inbetween the Red Zeo Ranger and Iridiana and stands in front of them then says to the creature "Varox! this is a battle between you and me leave them out of this"  the creature named Varox replies "I have waited a long time for this!"  Iridiana whispers to the Red Zeo Ranger "his body will not withstand this fight!"  Varox shoots red Energy Ball Blast from his fingers and Iridiana's shield once again sends them back to him the Gold Ranger looks at her "I've got more to protect now"  she says with a shrug he shakes his head with a chuckle then he tells the one he called Varox "you will not prevail!"  Varox replies as he points at Iridiana "once I get rid of her I will!"  the Red Zeo Ranger says "not if I have anything to say about it!"  then he calls upon the Zeo Cannon and the Rangers use it against him as he shoots a Energy Ball Barrage at Iridiana which the Gold Ranger moves to get in front of so he can take the blast and before Iridiana's shield could protect him the beams soak through the Gold Rangers body "Falcon, maybe Alpha and Zordon can help him"  Iridiana says softly as she catches the Gold Ranger the Red Zeo Ranger nods and the Pink Zeo Ranger uses her Communicator to contact Alpha and have him teleport the Gold Ranger to the Power Chamber just as Varox grows with a little help from Klank and Orbus Alpha teleports the Gold Ranger to the Power Chamber and Dracaena and Iridiana to Iridiana's home as that happens "he's definitely not William did you see how surprised he was when the beams "bounced" off me!?"  Iridiana whispers to Dracaena who nods with a smile....