It Isn't Your Ego That Needs A Boost It's Your Self-confidence

Tommy didn't get a shock from the "residual energy" off of Iridiana instead he got a little too close to the spiky boomerang looking thing and it shocked him from his toes up to his fingers Iridiana and Audrina could sense a shift in his and Jason's behavioral patterns so they separate the two by asking them to walk them home which the two men were happy to do though they did "sneak" a glare at one another as they walked away from each other which worried the women they were with.... the next day at school Jason and Tommy were "allowed" to let their "aggression" out on one another for Iridiana and Audrina were a grade higher than they are so they rarely saw them though after seeing Tommy and Jason argue by Tommy's locker Kimberly took a little extra time to go find her sister and ask what happened between them for she knew Iridiana and Audrina were with them when they left the Youth Center after their Karate class and Iridiana told her about the Putty attack and the spiky/swirly boomerang thing which she believes is the cause of the attitude change "it might still be there.... gosh I hope no one else found it for who knows what it would do to them!..... I KNEW I should have taken it with me!"  Iridiana says "it's ok we'll find it.... I hope!"  Kimberly replies "come on I'll see if Mr. Cross can give you a tardy pass we can use the ol' family troubles excuse!"  Iridiana says Kimberly smiles then nods and they walk to Iridiana's class and Iridiana asks her teacher if he'd be willing to give Kimberly a tardy slip so she didn't get in trouble with her teacher and he graciously gave Kimberly one and Kimberly thanked him then left for her class.... Audrina was walking into the Juice Bar when she hears Iridiana ask "what's going on here!?!"  she rushes over to where her friend is and sees people quickly put their money back into their pockets and scurry away "hand it over Skull ALL of it!"  Iridiana orders Bulk makes a face as Skull does as he's told with frightened eyes "Rina give this to E would you please!?"  Iridiana asks Audrina smiles then walks over to her friend, takes the money, walks over to Ernie and hands him the money "as for you two!"  Iridiana says with her hands on her hips as she looks at Jason and Tommy Tommy's eyes seem to flicker and he looks at the girl he loves with a sad expression on his face then says "I have no idea what's going on with me!"  Jason says "what are you talking about!?! we're about to....!"  his eyes lock on Audrina who was walking over to where they are and he stops midsentence as though he forgot what he was about to say "about to what!?!"  Audrina asks Jason shakes his head as though waking up from a nightmare then stammers out a "uh....!"  Iridiana says "I told you not to touch it!"  Tommy replies "but I didn't!"  she says "you must have.... maybe your foot touched it after Jason dropped it"  Jason looks at them curiously then thinks back to yesterday at the park when they all fought the Putties and he recalls Iridiana telling Tommy not to touch the boomerang looking thing the Putty threw in his direction and his eyes widen at the recollection then he says softly "you were right!"  Iridiana teases with a shrug "I usually am!"  Jason and Tommy chuckle "but what....!?!"  Jason asks "love is one of the most powerful emotions it can do miraculous things especially when the love you feel for another is real and true!"  Iridiana says Jason rolls his eyes with a smile "you got a better explanation!?! after all you didn't "wake up" from your "funk" till you saw Rina!"  she asks he shakes his head with a smile Kimberly, Trini, Zack and Billy walk in and see the four of them standing on a small blue mat "oh no!"  Kimberly says with a worried tone but she didn't have enough time to ask what was going on for her and her friends Communicators beep "go, maybe defeating whatever monster you have to fight will completely cure you from your funk"  Iridiana says Jason nods Tommy looks at her and she kisses his lips "looks like the residual energy has finally left me!"  she teases he chuckles then kisses her lips again and follows his friends as they go to answer Zordon's call Jason copies Tommy's motions by giving Audrina a kiss then following Tommy and his friends they learn from Zordon that they must put aside what they feel about each other and work together to capture the shark monster to reverse the affects of the spell they are under that either forces them to hate each other or brings to the surface hidden feelings that they keep buried within and never show until they were forced to and they must do it without Iridiana and Audrina's help for as we've seen they seem to have some sort of ability to push back whatever spell the one they love is under when they are in the same vicinity as them.... after the Power Rangers defeat the shark monster together Tommy and Jason have their Martial Arts class "this is what I like to see"  Iridiana says with a smile as the two guys work in sync as they teach their class "they do have nice asses don't they!?!"  Audrina teases making Tommy smile for the two girls were once again sitting behind him and Jason on the platform by the wall Iridiana shakes her head with a chuckle Audrina smirks she reminds herself of how Jason acted when he and Tommy walk into the Juice Bar together it was like he was seeing her outfit for the first time and he gets all flustered as he says "wow! you look....!"  Audrina teases with a smile "am I seeing this correctly!?! the "all mighty" Jason is at a loss for words!"  Tommy chuckles with a smile as Jason replies "definitely...."  before he could say his next word Audrina kisses his lips "not!"  Jason says breathlessly when she lets his lips go Iridiana and Tommy chuckles Jason shakes his head with a smile then wraps his arm around his girlfriends waist and the four of them walk inside.... a few days later while Iridiana and her father went house hunting for when she moves out.... she's looking for a rent to own or just plain rent home and not a apartment that allows dogs especially if she's going to keep Nova which of course she is.... Kimberly was hanging out with their cousin Kelly who was trying out for the cheerleading squad with Tommy and Amyntas at her (Kimberly) side, Jason went with Audrina to go pick up supplies for Ernie because the delivery truck broke down then ended up Morphing when he saw Rita's newest monster leaving Audrina to finish the delivery by herself, Nyra, Khárisma and Irayna worked together to fix the broken down delivery truck, and Noelani and Avari helped Ernie out at the Juice Bar serving customers so they all had something to do one would wonder why all the bad things happen to Kimberly for while she, Tommy and Amyntas were trying to cheer up Kelly they were attacked by Putties and Kelly was kidnapped but of course she and the other Power Rangers rescued her after they defeated Rita's monster.... Iridiana, her father and Kelly's father stand in the doorway of the Juice Bar as Kelly tries out for the Cheerleading squad they clap for her when she makes the team then leave Tommy saw Iridiana walk back out of the Juice Bar and follows her then ends up going with her to pick up Nova and driving to her new place which her father helped her pay for the security deposit for as well as meeting the landlord who wanted to meet the puppy that may end up tearing apart her property who was shocked to find out how well behaved the puppy actually is....