You Are My Universe

Kimberly made sure she sat on the other side of Tommy when they all went out to lunch with his and Jason's opponents from the Team Ninja Competition Tommy looks at Iridiana when Kimberly sits next to him Iridiana rolls her eyes which makes him chuckle they all had a good time getting to know the two who never showed their faces before now "this was a good idea!"  Tommy whispers to Iridiana who smiles and slides her hand over his which makes him smile then he kisses her lips which upsets Kimberly.... a few days later Tommy was watching a overly dramatic Kimberly try to act out her part in the school play Rumpelstiltskin which in some way reminded him of when he watched her sister aka his girlfriend play Jack Skeleton the Pumpkin King on video on All Hollows Eve at the Juice Bar and unlike Kimberly Iridiana truly got into her part it was as though she became a embodiment of the character she played.... the play was basically Iridiana and friends reenacting the movie word for word, song for song, motion by motion but with their own "flare" especially since all but three of the people in it were female.... he was surprised to find out that she did the entire play while wearing stilts.... she also wore a bald cap but he saw that in the pictures he was shown.... her excuse was she figured that Jack had to be at least 6 foot if not taller and she's only 5 foot and she wanted to get as close to the character as a whole as she could everyone even Billy did a good job in the play but boy was she a natural on those stilts she claimed that all the dance lessons she took as a kid helped her out with that it was like they were a part of her when she had them on this play however had Bulk and Skull in it so you knew SOMETHING would go wrong and boy did it for Bulk spun the spinning wheel Kimberly borrowed from her grandmother so fast it stopped working and after sending everyone off to take a break Mr. Caplin called up Iridiana and let her know what happened and she went to go see if she could fix it and by the time she got there Goldar and a few Putties came down from the moon and stole the spinning wheel and the first thing she does is call up Tommy who she knew was probably with Kimberly doing his best to cheer her up "where are you!?"  she asks once he answers "I'm with Kimberly...."  Tommy starts to reply "if you're on your way to try and fix the Spinning Wheel you're too late"  she says "why!?!"  he asks with a curious tone "I believe you call him Goldar"  she replies he hangs up then she hears footfalls rush towards the room she stands in the doorway of then feels a familiar muscular chest bump into her back as Kimberly asks with a accusing tone when she sees that the Spinning Wheel isn't in the classroom "what did you do!?!"  Iridiana replies with a shrug "I figured I'd let you take care of it!"  then she turns and kisses Tommy's lips and walks away Tommy chuckles with a smile as Kimberly growls angrily at her sisters departing figure.... a few minutes later Iridiana and Tommy were walking through the park hand in hand "you're not going to....!?!"  he asks "despite what she thinks of me I'm not that cruel! I mean our grandmother knows what Bulk did to it but she also knows I know how to fix it besides...."  she replies she looks at him and asks "how would you explain that a golden winged wannabe loin-bear creature and some grey beings made of clay stole it!?!"  he chuckles just then a group of Putty Patrollers appear "you just had to say something!"  Tommy teases she chuckles he attacks the Putties and she helps him normally she would be one to wait for the other being to attack first but she knew they'd be in trouble either way especially since Tommy idiotically left his Communicator in his bag and thanks to the fact that everytime they defeated one group another group would appear he never got a chance to grab it but somehow Iridiana finds a way to not only grab his Morpher and his Communicator but hide them from the Putties the only problem was she now had to find a way to give them to him because instead of their being group after group there now was a small army which had separated them she knew it wouldn't be smart to toss them over to him so she cartwheeled and fought her way back to his side and handed them over once he had them in his hands Tommy contacts Zordon then goes to help his friends.... after giving Iridiana a kiss of course.... and the Putties disappear once the Putties were gone Iridiana walks over to the pond and rests and that's where Tommy found her when he came back Kimberly was of course upset that he went looking for her sister instead of staying with the team.... well her.... but the others understood completely which he was grateful for and while Kimberly was being reunited with her grandmothers spinning wheel Tommy was doing what he wanted to do from the start.... and was the main reason he went to the park.... spending some quality alone time in a peaceful place with the girl he loves they were only interrupted once when Jason called Tommy to let him know Kimberly's Spinning Wheel was returned and works once more....