Put The Blame On Me

Iridiana spars with Tommy to help distract him from his worry "how can you be so calm about this!?!"  he asks softly "well Z let Amyntas stay with her right!?"  she replies he nods "then I know she's well looked after and taken care of not only that but I know Z and Alpha will do whatever they can to help her gain her strength back so I suppose you can say that I have faith in all of you and that's what keeps me calm"  he stops sparring and hugs her "besides I'm more worried about the blonde version of her after all you're not the only one she has a crush on! it's going to be a sad moment when she realizes that not only does she not have a chance with you but can't "flirt" with Amyntas without Kimberly's knowledge because he's with Kimberly!"  she says half teasing he chuckles then lets her go and turns just in time to see "the blonde version of Kimberly" aka Kat walk into the Juice Bar and he laughs Kat looks at him oddly then her eyes become sad like she thought he was laughing at her "the only one we have to blame is the one who did this to her not you or anyone else!"  Iridiana tells him softly he hugs her then kisses her lips which makes Kat mad Kat walks over to them and asks "has anyone seen Kimberly? I was supposed to meet her for lunch"  Iridiana walks away and over to Ernie and Tommy smiles then follows her which pisses Kat off Adam and Rocky who were watching their friends spar see how pissed she got and roll their eyes but they answer her question and Kat leaves.... Tommy becomes even more worried about what may happen to Kimberly when Zedd kidnaps her after she went by herself to "save" Kat from some Tangas while he and his other friends fought one of Zedd's monsters and when Zedd arrives at the Command Center and gives his demand Adam asks "Tommy, what do we do?"  Tommy replies "there's only one person who can make that decision!"  Adam nods as Tommy turns and presses a few buttons on the console behind him with a sigh and Iridiana appears next to him not even a second later "hey guys and gal what's going on!?!"  Iridiana asks "Zedd has Kimberly, he's draining what's left of her powers and is demanding that we pilot his new Zords as well as do his bidding in order to get her back"  Rocky replies "well if I've learned anything throughout the years it's never believe a word that comes out of his or his cronies mouths! but all in all the final decision is yours this is your life so it's your choice! and though she is my sister I can't make that decision for you she's been a princess waiting for her heroic prince her whole life when in truth she's always had the power to save herself inside her! we all know what she'd expect from you but you're the one paying the ultimate price for her so the final decision is yours not mine, Zedd's or hers!"  Iridiana says she slides her hand up Tommy's cheek and says softly "I trust you!"  he cups her hand with a soft smile once he lets her hand go she lowers it then turns to her friends and says "I trust ALL of you! but I would never ask you to sacrifice yourselves for me, my friends, my cousin or my sister! so look into your hearts and make your choice as a team as well as individuals one thing I do know is that in the end he never wins so one way or another I wouldn't be surprised if these new Zords become yours anyway!"  Rocky chuckles Billy smiles then says to Tommy "we can't let anything happen to Kimberly she's one of us"  Rocky, Adam and Aisha nod in agreement "we'll pilot your Zords, Zedd"  Tommy says "wise choice, Rangers you will report for duty at dusk.... with your new master.... me!"  Zedd who's been awfully quiet throughout the whole thing observing one of the girls his magical abilities has never been able to see with intrigue says as he walks over to his throne then says as he sits down "get ready for the ride of your lives"  he laughs as his throne slowly starts to turn "see ya!"  he says then continues laughing and he and his throne disappear with a loud bang, a spark of light and puff of smoke "alright guys I suppose the rest is up to you!"  Iridiana says she turns then presses a few buttons on the console and teleports herself out of the Command Center "oh and when you go to get her take Amyntas with you he's the one who should be her hero not me I'm no prince!"  she says before she disappears the others chuckle.... for some odd reason Tommy does as Iridiana suggested and takes Amyntas with him when he goes to save Kimberly and when he gets there his kind of wishes he didn't for Zedd was waiting for him though it also comes in handy for as he fights Zedd Amyntas heads for the Control Panel that powers the device that was stealing Kimberly's Pink Power Ranger powers and figures how to not only shut it down but overload it so it can never be used again he warns Tommy who is now Morphed and fighting Zedd when the machine was about to explode and they work together to get Kimberly off the slab she was laying on and get her through the portal.... Billy does what Tommy once did yet in a different way for he had to call up his girlfriend and ask her if she could meet him and help him gain control of the Ancient Zords Zedd took control of which meant Irayna got to enter to cockpit to the Wolf Zord with him and they gain control within record time as they always do with anything when they work together.... in other words they did it faster than he would have been able to do it on his own.... "gosh that thing is ugly!"  Irayna says when she sees the Friday the 13th Jason with a melted hockey mask face and a "trench coat" with a lot of eyes all over his body Billy aka the Blue Power Ranger chuckles she stays within the Zord as the Power Rangers fight the monster and just like Iridiana was she was welcomed inside the Megazord once all the Ancient Zords were combined after the monster was defeated she leaves so that the Power Rangers could do whatever it is they had to do.... a few days later when Bulk, Skull and Kimberly get stuck inside a monster Zedd and Rita made from a cab they obtained Tommy thanked his lucky stars Iridiana taught him how to ride her motorcycle and even bought him one of his own to ride on his birthday after he got his license for Alpha, Dracaena, Avari, Noelani, Iridiana and Irayna created the Power Rangers some motorcycles known as "Shark Cycles" created from a fossilized fin of a prehistoric shark they.... with help from Alpha.... of course find a way to destroy the monster without harming the humans inside....