Past And Present Collide

After her and her band finish with their set Kira walks over to Iridiana and asks "where's Dr. O!?"  Conner who along with Ethan had followed her over asks "yeah I thought he was coming with you two"  Iridiana nods her head in the direction of the front door then she and her daughter walk towards and out it and the three teenagers and Hayley follow them once they're outside they're told what had happened Iridiana even "helped them" somehow feel the what could only be referred to as "static charge" of the after affects of what had happened just outside the Cybercafe "now I know you want to rush and become his hero but you'd have to find a invisiportal which isn't all that easy to do and since you're all so curious about his past I believe there's a video you should watch"  Iridiana says the teenagers look at her confused Hayley smiles "I'm sure Ethan can figure out how to play it me on the other hand.... I need a nap!"  Iridiana says Zordana chuckles Iridiana smiles at her daughter and Kira smiles at Iridiana "it's in his "man cave" and yes that means I'm giving you to snoop through SOME of the files on his computer"  Iridiana tells Ethan who nods then smiles Iridiana takes her daughters hand in her own and walks over to Tommy's Jeep then they climb in and drive off and the others follow them in Conner's car once they get to the Oliver family residence Zordana stays outside to play with the pups, Iridiana heads inside to rest her body once again but.... hopefully.... not fall asleep and the other 4 head down to the "man cave" to watch a video and the three teenagers learn that not only was Tommy one of the first Power Rangers but Iridiana was the "mysterious helper" everyone called the "Mirror Ranger" which even Hayley was shocked to find out.... about Iridiana she already knew about Tommy.... what shocked her even more is that Iridiana is the original Pink Rangers older sister and that they didn't get along.... ok KIMBERLY didn't get along with her and she tended to tolerate that for as long as she possibly could.... what didn't surprise her was that Iridiana was and still is Tommy's biggest support system don't get her wrong she likes the woman well enough she just HATES not knowing things and she could never seem to find ANYTHING on Iridiana who's past is a even bigger mystery than Tommy's.... to everyone BUT Tommy they even learn about Iridiana's best friends and cousin who not only helped out the Power Rangers on many occasions.... without a mystically powerful suit but knew who they were and even dated as well as married them one of the most amusing parts was that Tommy had shown when Iridiana pretended to be the first White Power Ranger before he himself was introduced as the TRUE new White Power Ranger he even showed the bit before he was introduced when Iridiana decided to "mess around" with her sister and friends and do that, how easily she, her friends and cousin were welcomed into the Power Ranger family by Zordon and Alpha and how they easily welcomed the new Power Rangers.... they were shown how Iridiana and her friends were "introduced" to the 2nd Red, Black and Yellow Rangers and how welcoming Iridiana was to the 3rd new Yellow Ranger a girl from the past named Tanya as well as how Iridiana lets say tolerated the the Turbo Blue Ranger the youngest of the group named Justin it was also shown how Iridiana, her friends and cousin seemed to have a "6th/2nd Sense" in who was good and evil, "out of place", and when things needed to change for the Power Rangers.... which they all had excepted quite easily in their own way and became their "other halfs" biggest support system just like Iridiana is with Tommy.... and how Iridiana had a important part in who took over for Tommy and the 2nd Pink Ranger Kat as well as knew that before she became the Pink Ranger knew that Kat was in her own "special" way just like Tommy and put under a spell by Rita to become her newest "toy" that helped her ATTEMPT to destroy the Power Rangers.... Iridiana had added the part of Kat's true introduction to the original team.... they also learn a little about all the other Power Ranger teams before them what was interesting is that even though they learned of Iridiana's deep connection to Tommy they didn't think to ask for her help in finding him though they probably believed that since he was no longer a Power Ranger that form of connection no longer existed though if the teenagers truly thought about it the fact that she was able to "keep up" with and just about defeat Elsa, Zeltrax and the Tyrannodrones they would have known that wasn't true then again she may not have the capability to sense where a invisiportal is but Iridiana had promised Tommy that if they did choose to save him she wouldn't help them for he knew she needed to rest her body after all she had gone through that day....