Chapter 17

I ended up waking up early. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 5 in the morning. My head was still on Jamie's chest, and I could feel it rising and falling peacefully. I am an early bird, so I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep. I decided to just get out of bed and take a shower. I felt sweaty and gross.

I slowly raised my head from Jamie's chest and gently removed her arm from around my body. I slid off of my bed as quietly as I could and tiptoed over to my bathroom. I walked inside and looked into the giant mirror. I looked busted. My hair was all frizzy and standing up, and my face wasn't completely awake yet. I decided to brush my teeth first. I grabbed the toothpaste and my toothbrush and started brushing. When I was done, I spit into the sink and raised my head to look into the mirror. I jumped immediately and turned around. Jamie was leaned against the doorway, rubbing her eyes.

"Holy shit you're stealthy" I said terrified. I held my hand to my heart, feeling it beat rapidly.

"Yeah, I'd say that's a good thing in my case" she said slowly. She's really cute in the morning. Her voice was raspy and low. Her accent added on top of that was so attractive. "I didn't know where you were. You're the princess of this family. I need to make sure that you're alright."

I walked over to her and hugged her bare torso. Seeing her in her bra and briefs again was reminding me of last night.

"I'm okay. I was just about to take a shower. Will you join me?" I asked her sweetly. I pulled back from our hug and looked at her, anxiously waiting for her to respond.

"Sure, darling. Though, I need to get ready to meet your father soon, so you'll be coming to my room."

She stepped forward and threw me over her shoulder. I giggled and held onto her. She carried me through our little hallway and into her room. I still find the contrast to mine so amazing. The darkness of her room was beautiful. She sat me down on her bed and then walked over to her closet. She walked back out with a clean black sports bra, white button up, black briefs, and dark green suit pants and jacket, as well as what looked like a grey graphic T-shirt and red basketball shorts. She laid the clothes out on the bed and then picked me up and walked us over to her bathroom. I had my arms wrapped around her neck and my legs wrapped around her waist. She sat me down on the sink countertop, but I didn't let go of her.

"I have to go start the water" she said while laughing.

"No"

"Yes, Mia"

"Fine" I said with a sigh.

I unwrapped my legs from her waist and loosed my arms around her neck. I let my hands slide from her shoulders down her body. My eyes locked onto her abs. She stepped away to turn the shower on.

Her bathroom looked a lot different than mine. My bathroom was mainly white with yellow mixed in to match my room, but Jamie's bathroom was a dark green forest color. Her bathroom was still resort style, like mine but the colors were so different. I liked her room. It was like being in a forest.

I started to undress while Jamie was grabbing towels. I hopped down from the sink and pulled my pants off. I folded then and set them on the counter neatly. Jamie came back and set the towels on a bench near the shower. She came back over to me and gave me a single kiss before lifting my shirt over my head. She licked her lips and I proceeded to shimmy off my underwear. I had never been more glad that I'd shaved a couple days ago. Little did I know I'd be standing naked in front of a hot woman.

She leaned down and kissed me again. This time, our kiss didn't break. It became more heated. I started stumbling backwards in the direction of the shower. Jamie pulled away and lifted her sports bra over her head. I continued stepping backwards into the walking shower. I watched as she kicked her briefs off and stepped into the shower soon after.