Chapter 26

Jamie continued kissing down my body until she reached the hem of my panties. She lightly breathed against my wetness, causing me to shudder. She slipped my panties to the side and slipped one finger into me. I began trying to grind my hips.

"What's the matter, sweetheart. Is there something you want?" She teased.

"More" I breathed out.

She slipped another finger into me. Her two fingers were starting to fill me up, but then she added a third finger and I felt myself stretch open farther. My hands yanked at the handcuffs and my head flew back into the pillow. She continued pumping her fingers in and out until I felt my body start to tense. But before I could finish, she pulled her fingers out.

"Not yet" she taunted.

My mouth formed a pout. All I could see was the utter darkness of the inside of this blindfold. I heard her shifting around in the background. After a few moments, the sound of her voice filled the air once more.

"If this becomes too much for you, use a safe-word. Just let me know whatever that word may be."

"Hm..well I like cnc so not "stop". Um..orange. Yes..orange. That's the safe word."

"Orange?"

"Yes."

"Right then, orange it is."

I felt Jamie's fingers hook the edge of my panties before yanking them off. She positioned herself over me and planted a single kiss on my lips. I felt something plastic against my core as Jamie lined our bodies up. She slowly pushed into me and my body tensed. "Fuck", I moaned quietly. Jamie pumped in and out a few times slowly, before she began picking up the pace.

After a few slow pumps in and out, she began fucking me harder. "Oh my god", I nearly screamed, feeling complete euphoria. She continued fucking me increasingly harder. As I began getting louder, Jamie got more aggressive. It was as if my sounds were fueling her.

"Harder!" I screamed. Jamie placed her hand over my mouth to muffle the scream before pounding into me harder. All of a sudden Jamie stopped what she was doing and reached over to untie my hand wrists. She then flipped me over and positioned me on my hands and knees.

"My good girl. Stay just like that."

She once again inserted the strap-on into me and began slowly pumping in and out before fucking me harder again. I couldn't help the moans escaping my mouth. As I got louder, I felt a sharp tingling sensation on my ass. A paddle. She smacked my ass with  the paddle again, driving me absolutely insane. My legs began to shake and it got harder to hold myself up. Sensing this, Jamie quickly flipped me back over onto my back and went back to pounding into me. With my newly unrestricted hands, I clawed her back once again. I didn't even care if I left marks this time.

"Cum for me darling" she cooed seductively.

She didn't need to tell me twice. As of on queue, my body tensed up and released. The sensation felt so good and I began to quiver. My entire body was shaking. Jamie grunted as my nails dug deeper into her back. As I was coming down from my high, Jamie fell onto the bed next to me. She pulled me into her and wrapped her arms around me, pulling my blindfold off. I was surrounded by her sultry scent and it was absolutely intoxicating. I loved the way she smelled, somehow it put me into a bubble of security. I cuddled into her as her hand wove through my wild hair. I smiled and quickly dozed off, drifting away with her scent of security filling my nose.

A/N;
And that was smut session pt.2. Hope y'all enjoyed 😜😫