Chapter 24

"You're good to go" Jamie smiled as she made her way over to me. "The doctor cleared you for check out."

"Thank god" I sighed. "This hospital bed has nothing on my actual bed" I huffed.

Jamie laughed. "Let's go then. You can take a short nap before I begin preparing you for the ball."

"Preparing me?" I inquired curiously.

She replied nonchalantly. "Yes. I must prepare you for the ball."

"As in dress me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You're a big girl, I think you can dress yourself. But of course, I am at your service if you need me." She took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "Prepare you for the social aspect is what I meant. You must know how to navigate this event smoothly for your safety."

"Oh" I muttered.

"Let's not worry about that now. Let us get you to your own bed so you may have a nap." She shot me a warm smile and I nodded.

We made our way through the hospital doors. I had no idea where exactly in the house we were. I didn't know if we were at basement level or above ground level, so I let myself me guided by Jamie. She noticed how lost and probably dazed I looked and stopped walking. She turned to face me and she scooped me up into her arms, bridal style. I gasped and then proceeded to giggle. She chuckled to herself and continued walking down the hall to an elevator. She pressed the up button and we waited for the elevator cart to come. She held me in her arms the entire time. She didn't even put me down when we got onto the elevator. To be very honest, I think she picked me up because I was slowing her down. My legs are significantly shorter than hers. After she picked me up, our pace increased heavily. I'm not complaining though.

As we were riding the elevator, I turned my face up to look at Jamie as I continued to keep my arms hooked around her neck. "You know you can put me down now, we're on the elevator now."

She looked at me, amused. "It's arm day. You're helping me get a workout in, love."

She gave me the perfect opportunity to mess with her and she didn't even know it. My eyebrows knit together in false despair. "Are you calling me fat?"

Jamie looked to be genuinely panicked. "No, of course not. You're light as a feather. Even if you weren't, beauty is more than vanity, darling."

She bounced me slightly in the air to maneuver our positioning. I was now straddling her torso and resting my arms on her shoulder as hers wrapped around my waist to keep me in place. She continued to hold me, but moved one hand up to grab my chin.

"You're perfect, Mia." Her hazel eyes seemed to reach into mine, holding them still and forcing them to lock into hers. My face heated up and I began blushing really hard. In a sudden burst of embarrassment I snapped out of my daze and wiggled my chin from her grasp, before nuzzling my head into the crook of her beck to hide. I felt the vibration of her laugh on her throat.

"You can be so demure at times" she laughed. In return I nuzzled my face deeper into her, hoping that this conversation would somehow be magically dropped. I don't like when people get the best of me. I like to be the one who makes other people slightly uncomfortable with my fiery attitude and way of being. However, it doesn't work that way with Jamie. She makes my body melt every time she begins speaking. Lord, save my soul. I think I might be a goner. The simps have claimed another body. The elevator door snapped open and Jamie walked out with both of her hands now under my thighs to keep me supported as she walked to our hall and then eventually to my bedroom door. She twisted the knob and walked in slowly, carrying me to the bed. She laid me down gently with my head on the satin pillow and started to take a step back. Before she could move I gripped onto the front of her suit and kept her still. "Stay with me" I pleaded with my big doe eyes.

"Of course, darling" she smiled. I let go of her suit jacket and she proceeded to step back and remove my shoes and then hers. I sat up and looked at Jamie in her suit.

"You should probably take that off" I said. Jamie raised her eyebrows at my comment.

"This?" She asked as she stripped off her jacket and tossed it onto the chair next to my bed. "Or this?" She asked as she slowly started undoing the buttons on her white button up. She got to the last button and started walking up to me, slowly. She began to slowly slide the button up off of her toned shoulders. "Is this what you wanted?"

I gulped lightly as I tried to keep my breathing steady. "I-um..."

"Use your words. Is this what you wanted, princess?"

She was now standing between my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed, my eyed glued to her every movement. I couldn't help but to look at her abs. They were so defined. I reached out to trace the lines. "Yes" I replied.

She watched as I ran my fingers along her ab muscles. She stood in just a sports bra and slacks now. I instinctively grabbed the edges of my dress and pulled it over my head, tossing it onto the floor. I was now just in my bra and underwear. I kind of forgot I had the garters on my thighs until I pulled off my dress. Jamie's eyes stopped at the garters. "That is bloody attractive" she said as she took the gun and knife off of me, also placing them on the chair next to my bed.

I scooted closer to the edge of my bed to try and close some of the space between us as she walked back over to the bed. "I don't think I wanna take a nap" I confessed to her. She smirked and nodded her head.

A/N:
SMUT AHEAD. I repeat, DIRTY SMUT AHEAD. Just a warning. Okay that's all. Besitos nenas!!