Chapter 28

***Flashback***

"Dana, stop that!!" I laughed, nearly falling off of the couch. The girl was tickling me until I couldn't breathe.

"Please!!" I begged.

"Ugh fine, but only because you're so cute. Isn't she cute, Bells?"

Bella looked up from her book on the armchair next to the couch and stood from her seat, putting the book down in her place. She walked over to me and Dana.

"I think she's pretty fucking adorable" she chimed in, bending down to place a kiss on my lips. Dana grabbed my chin and moved my face towards her next, also placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss and looked at the two beautiful girls in front of me.

***End of Flashback***

"What in the hell is going on here?" Jamie asked out loud for literally anyone to answer. She looked around at all of us.

"I don't know", I answered. "I want nothing to do with these two."

"Right. Well, shall I take care of them?" Jamie looked the girls up and down, cracking her knuckles.

"Wait-" Dana started. "We wanted to apologize. We didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry MJ."

"We're both extremely sorry baby. Please give us a second chance", Bella cut in.

I shook my head and laughed. Jamie looked around the room, confused. "There's no way in hell. And you don't call me that anymore" I seethed. These bitches have all the fucking audacity.

"Please MJ.." Dana started.

"No, fuck you. You both are twisted. Leave. Just go." I nearly screamed my words. Jamie started walking towards them, causing them to back up slowly with every step she took.

Before they were completely out of the door Dana yelled, "we both still love you. We're staying with your mom indefinitely. We're gonna win you back, M."

I rolled my eyes and Jamie finally managed to lock the door behind them. She turner around and faced me with her arms crossed.

"What the fuck was that?" Jamie questioned me, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I really don't" I answered truthfully.

"What's the story with you and them?", she asked with a tinge of jealousy in her eyes.

I sighed. "They're my ex-girlfriends...Dana, Bella, and me. We all dated at the same time. Long story short, they fucked me over and I broke up with them after two and a half years of dating."

"Wow. What did they do?"

My head hung low and I avoided eye contact. "They released a sex tape. With me being the main..star." I breathed out.

Jamie's eyes widened. "You made a sex tape?"

"No no. I didn't know it existed until I went to school one day and everyone was laughing and staring. They recorded me..or at least one of them did. I just wanted to forget about all of that. I don't like that they're back."

Jamie looked as if she was contemplating something. "Okay", she said.

"Okay?" I questioned, confused.

"Okay. If you want it forgotten, then forgotten it is."

I smiled and walked closer to her. She unfolded her arms and her face softened. "Really?" I asked with a smile.

"Really", she replied.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss of the cheek.

"Ouch" I muttered.

"What's the matter?" Jamie questioned frantically.

"Nothing. You're just very tall. My back just popped."

Jamie laughed and pulled me closer. She lifted my chin with one hand and leaned down to place a kiss on my soft lips. As she started to stand back up straight, I got onto my tippy toes and planted another kiss on her lips. She chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Now that that's handled, shall we get you dressed?" Jamie asked.

"Yes!"

*******

"Jamie I look stupid. I don't know why I chose this dress", I admitted, analyzing myself in the mirror.

Jamie came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"We must be looking at two different things, because the woman standing before me is beautiful." She laid a gentle kiss on the side of my neck.

"You know, you don't act how you look" I told her.

She gave me a confused look through the mirror. "And what does that mean?"

"I just mean you're very affectionate when you look all 'grrr'"

"HAHAHAHAHA 'grrr' huh?" She doubled over, laughing her fucking ass off. I turned around to face her.

"Yes, 'grrr'. You always look ready to snap someone's neck", I defended.

She stood back up straight. "Good, because I am."

"It's hot" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Hm?"

"Oh no no no. Enlighten me. What is hot?", she teased.

I cleared my throat and turned back around to look at myself in the mirror again. "You", I uttered lightly.

I could see Jamie raise her eyebrows through the mirror. She grabbed my waist and spun me back around. "What was that?"

I blushed harder and avoided eye contact. "You..I find you very hot."

"Awe, you are so very red."

"Stop teasing me", I whined.

"Why? I quite enjoy it actually."

"Because you make me nervous." I tried to turn back around to face the mirror, knowing I couldn't stop my blush. Before I could turn all the way around, Jamie held me in place.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Turning away from me." She lifted my chin with her forefinger, forcing my eyes to meet hers. "And that. Not looking at me. How else am I supposed to see those gorgeous eyes."

My eyes widened. I hated being flustered. She noticed and chuckled. "You are so coy" she announced as she spun me back around to face the mirror again. She placed her hands on my body and made her way down past my waist, to my hips. She squeezed and bent down to whisper into my ear.

"If you had my view of the back, I feel that you would appreciate this dress a little more."

Oh my god my heart was beating out of my chest. She was looking at my ass. Something about someone so hot finding me attractive just made me wanna scream. In a good way of course. But still, I felt like my face was going to melt at any second.

I'm tried to hide my blush behind a confident smile. "Are you looking at me in an unholy way?"

She scoffed. "If my memory serves, you are quite the sinner yourself. Or, if you'd like, you we can refer back to my soaked bed sheets."

"I-"

"That's what I thought", she said cockily as she leaned her head down to nip at my neck with her teeth. This woman is going to be the death of me.