Chapter 31

"This house is fucking creepy" I breathed as we walked down a dimly lit hallway. Jamie chuckled and continued to guide me down the long hall to a large door.

"Here we are." She briefly raised her eyebrows and opened the door for me.

"Wow.."

"Yeah..it's quite the sight isn't it?"

I looked around the decently sized room. There was a bar in the corner and a large leather couch pushed up against a giant glass window that overlooked the entire ballroom. I could see the people down there dancing and talking, shaking hands.

"It's one way glass", Jamie stated as she watched me admiring the hundreds of specks of people below us. I turned around to see Jamie leaning against a wall with her arms crossed, just looking at me. I smiled and walked over to the door behind her, closing and locking it.

"How soundproof is this room?" I slyly asked the icy-haired woman.

"Soundproofing units are located on each wall. Why?"

"Good" I simply stated before walking over to face Jamie. I reached up for her shoulders and jumped, knowing that she'd catch me. Her hands gripped the underneath of my thighs, keeping me hoisted. Before she could react any further, I leaned down and kissed her. The fire in my core was blazing brighter. She quickly began kissing me back and our tongues intertwined in a way that gave me chills. Jamie walked over to the couch and took a seat with me in her lap without breaking the kiss. I moaned into her mouth lightly. I heard a low growl before feeling her hands grip my ass. She moved her head to kiss the sensitive skin of my neck. She kissed and sucked my sweet spot, which only made the fire in my core more noticeable. She moved me over slightly to straddle her left thigh and also moved her hands up to my waist. She motioned for me to move my hips, so I did. I began grinding my hips against her thigh slowly, my movements gradually becoming faster. It felt so good. The satisfaction led me to throw my head back in pleasure. "Oh my god", I moaned. Jamie chuckled and continued kissing my neck. I continued grinding until I could feel my body tense up. Before I could finish, Jamie stilled my hips with her hands.

"I'm afraid I have more in store for you, darling."

My face flushed in frustration and I whimpered. She stroked my cheek with the side of her hand and mocked a pout. She grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. I could feel her breath on my face. She squeezed my neck a little.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not done with you yet."

She let go of my neck and planted a kiss on my cheek. She then planted a single kiss on my lips. "I want to show you something", she whispered.

I simply nodded and she stood and helped me to steady my feet. She led me over next to the couch in front of the giant window. "Look over there" she said, trapping me between her body and the window while pointing at something down below. My eyes followed her finger and I saw Dana talking to the guy that distracted Jamie. Soon after, I felt Jamie's breath against my ear.

"She can love you as much as she wants.."

She slipped one strap of my dress off of my shoulder.

"..but at the end of the day, you're still mine."

She slipped the second strap of my dress off of my shoulder and watched it fall to the floor. I was stood almost completely bare in front of the giant window overlooking everyone at the party. All that I had left on was my pair of lacy underwear, which was soon slipped off by Jamie's long fingers. She leaned closer into me, further pushing me into the glass. She slid her hand across my body until she reached my core. She slowly slipped one finger into me, pumping it in and out rhythmically. I moaned softly and leaned my head further into her. She added a second finger and started pumping them in and out a little faster. My body started to feel really hot and my core was twisting in knots. I slapped my hands against the glass to try to keep myself stable.

"Oh fuck" I squeaked. "Please don't stop."

She picked up the pace a little bit and my eyes began to roll to the back of my head. Seeing all of those people down there through the window just turned me on so much more. That mixed with how possessive Jamie was. I saw that Dana was now talking to some other man, glancing down at her watch.

"You're fucking mine, love." Her voice was low and serious. "Say it."

"I'm yours", I panted.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, daddy."

"That's my good girl."

"Oh my god, I can't hold it.. please.. let me-"

"Finish for me, sweetheart."

My body tensed up before completing letting go. My moans were load and plentiful as I finished all over her fingers with my body pressed against the glass. She continued pumping her fingers in and out until I finished riding out my orgasm. When I was done, Jamie took a step back and I nearly fell. Thank God she was there to catch me. "Stay here", she told me. She walked over to a set of drawers and pulled out a pair of pants and a loose shirt. "Here" she said handing them to me. "Put these trousers on for now and here's a shirt. Just until we leave and then you can wear your gown once again. I just figured you'd like to be more comfortable."

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

I pulled on the pants and quickly threw on the shirt before sinking into the leather couch. Jamie sat down next to me and pulled me closer to her. I laid my head down in her lap. "So what are we watching?" I said with a cheeky smile as I stared at the powered down television in front of us. Jamie chuckled and rolled her eyes as she reached for the remote to power the tv on.

"Whatever your heart desires, love."

A/N;
Smut scene doneee. Hope y'all liked this one. Until next time, loves!