Chapter 25

She walked closer to me and grabbed my legs to also pull me closer. Her large hand rested on my cheek as she stared at me. "You're beautiful", she whispered. I blushed a bright shade of red.

"Oh-um..th-thanks" I stuttered.

She looked down, trying to hide her smirk. She knew what she was doing. The silence was sweet and one filled with care and gentleness, but the burning in between my legs was becoming more prominent, especially with the eye level view of her abs. I moved to my knees on the edge of the bed, so as to make myself a little taller to be able to reach her lips. I balanced myself by holding onto her bare shoulders. I bit my lip and looked into her eyes. She gave me a curious look and I leaned in to kiss her. As soon as our lips met, the passion just exploded. Something about having sex with essentially a hot stranger is very appealing. All that we wanted to do was explore one another. I wanted to push her buttons and she wanted to literally push mine.

Instinctively, she grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me closer. She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and she gracefully intertwined her tongue with mine. It felt so good, my body actually began to tingle all over. I'd never felt anything like this..ever. I've had sex before, but it's never felt like this. I want her with my entire body. She pulled my legs out from under me and laid me down, climbing on top of me. My breathing was becoming almost erratic.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

"Don't stop" I responded, pulling her back down into a kiss. She smiled against my mouth with a chuckle. She moved her head down to kiss my neck. It really felt like Jamie was being overly gentle with me, like I am fragile or delicate.

"Jamie" I said trying to get her attention.

She stopped what she was doing and lifted her head to meet my gaze. I lifted my head up slightly. "Can we try something new?" I asked. She looked intrigued.

"What is it?"

I smiled at her question. "I'm not fragile. You don't have to be careful with me."

Jamie sucked in a deep breath and looked mildly apprehensive. "Come on" she said as she picked me up and started walking towards our connected hall, leading to her room. We walked through her door and she placed me down on her soft, dark silk sheets.

"Why ar-" I started to ask before she cut me off.

"How rough are you willing to endure?"

My lips turned up into a smile. "I like when it hurts."

She nodded and walked over to a part of her bookshelf. She pulled a small red book with leather binding  and a large portion of the bookshelf rotated and revealed her collection of "toys". My mouth dropped. "What the fuck. Why were you being so gentle with me?"

She turned around and looked a little taken back. "You've been hurt before, love. I didn't want to hurt you more."

"You couldn't. You're not like them, this is different. I feel safe with you."

She smiled back at me. "Right then. Stay there and do not move."

She grabbed a few things from the wall of toys and then made her way back over to the bed. She sat on the edge and looked at me for a second, before bringing a piece of black fabric up to my eyes. A blindfold. Okay, I like this so far. She tied the blindfold tight over my eyes and then proceeded to grab my wrists. She placed my wrists in a cold metal bracelet and then I felt my hand being pulled up with the bracelet as she connected it to her headboard. Handcuffs. Okay, so she knows what she's doing. She did this to both wrists. "Do exactly as I say, or else I will have to bound you further, sweetheart."

"Yes, sir" I responded.

"Good girl."

As soon as the words left her mouth, I attempted to squeeze my thighs together. Something about her sultry accent mixed with that phrase was just intoxicating.

"Are you squirming already, love?"

My jaw clenched at her words. "Please" I begged.

"Please what?"

My thighs squeezed tighter together. "Please fuck me."

"You've got a dirty mouth for someone so coy."

Her voice sounded distant, as if she was across the room. I heard her gathering a few things before making her way back over to the bed. I felt her hand rest on the back of my neck as she pulled me into a kiss. She pulled away suddenly and I huffed, causing her to chuckle. She moved closer once again and planted her lips onto my neck. She began roughly kissing and sucking the sensitive skin, lightly tugging it with her teeth. She ripped my bra off of me in one swift motion. I gasped. Mainly out of shock, but also because of how much I know that bra must have cost. I forgot all about that as soon as she moved her lips down to my chest. She took one of my nipples into her mouth, gently rolling it between her teeth. She gripped onto my other breast with her warm hand. Soft moans left my mouth. Her movements were igniting a fire within me.

"Oh my god" I muttered under my breath.

She pulled her mouth back for a moment. I could hear the smile in her voice. "Does that feel good, princess?"

"Yes" I muttered, squeezing my legs closed.

She grabbed my thighs and pried them apart. "Don't fucking close them again. I want you to feel it burn, darling. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, daddy" I replied.

A/N
To be continueddddd