Five - The Soft Prince

Elyana wanted to find a hole in the Red Keep, crawl inside of it and simply die. When she woke up the next morning, she couldn't believe what she had done.

It wasn't all that serious, it was just a caress that was led by her lust. Lust that she didn't even know she had in her. Lust that she should never feel for that arrogant man.

And what the prince said made it all the worse for her. Why would he even say such a thing? It was humiliating.

'What if I wish for you to do it again?'

He was such an arrogant piece of shit, he was probably amused by what she did. He probably thought her hilarious. He probably had done this a thousand times. He probably has had his way with every single one of his servants before her.

Elyana was as embarrased as she could be. She walked solemly to his chambers. She hoped more than anything that he would simply ignore what happened the night before, that he would just let it be. That he would not try anything. Elyana was truthful when she said she would never do it again. She would never put herself in such a situation ever again.

Elyana reached Aemond's door and as always Ser Erryk stood tall by it. The smile he would give her was ever so present on his face. "Good morning, my lady. I hope you had a good night yesterday." He said kindly as Elyana smiled tightly. She had a terrible night.

"I hope you did as well." She replied kindly as he nodded his head. His eyes lingered on Elyana for longer then usual but then he stepped away from the door and opened it for her. The girl went into the dark chambers to find Aemond standing in the balcony, he seemed deep in thought as he looked towards the many brick roofs of King's Landing.

Elyana entered quietly and began her chores as hastily as she could. The man didn't even acknowledge her, he just stayed in his stance by his balcony as she moved about his chambers. She prepared his riding clothing and then his sparing clothing. She layed out different eye patches for him to wear and then quietly stood by a corner.

Aemond finally turned around, his one eye going over her body as it almost always did. This time though was different, a sly smile crept unto his face as he eyed her but it was only for a minuscule second.

"I am famished, Elyana. Have you brought me my food?" Aemond asked as she shook her head. "I did not. I was waiting to see what would be of the likeness of the prince or if you would join the Queen Alicent in her chambers." Elyana answered meekly as he shrugged.

"I am not joining my mother today so get whatever. And be haste. I have places to be on this day." He ordered, his voice turning cold. Elyana nodded her head and rushed to the kitchens to grab him some breakfast.

It was not rare for her to have to grab his every meal from the kitchens. The Prince Aemond was a well reserved man, and he mostly took all his meals in his room. It would be rare for him to eat with his family or to attend feasts. He liked the quietness and stillness of his chambers more than anything.

Elyana ordered a plate of roast duck and eggs for the prince, and then walked all the back to his chambers. Erryk opened the door for her and she found Prince Aemond sitting in his desk reading a book. Elyana quietly set the plate in front of him as he nodded his head. "Serve me some wine." He ordered eternly as Elyana moved to do as he asked. Elyana was quick with it and as she set the goblet down in front of him, he grabbed her wrist in a roughly manner. Her heart dropped to her stomach when she felt his grip on her.

"Sit with me." It was not the first time he ordered this but his voice was in a different tone than usual. It was almost soft. Elyana nodded her head and sat down slowly next to the prince. He gave her a small smirk and dug into his food. Elyana stared straight ahead of her, not wanting to look at the prince as he ate.