Seventeen - The Paramour Maid

"Wake up... hmm." Aemond would murmur as he nibbled on Elyana's ear. She shifted in her sleep and fluttered her eyes open to find the prince looking down at her with a small smirk on his face. How perfect she would look after being fucked by him was something he wasn't getting over.

"Let me slee-" He shut her up by swiping his index finger over her exposed slit once in preparation. "Wet even in your dreams, love?" He whispered huskily into her ear, nibbling on her ear and then swiping his tongue over her neck. "My precious thing." He muttered, and then two fingers slithered into her effortlessly due to her arousal.

What an awakening. "You've been so perfect lately. So good for me." He murmured in her ear as his slender and long fingers slipped in and out of her womanhood.

She would moan and gasp each time he thrusted, his curled fingers inside of her sending jolts of pleasure through her body. "A-Aemon-D-Don't stop." In a days time the girl who barely knew what a cock looked like, became a fiend for the man she swore she hated with her whole entire being.

"My sweet girl..." The next thing she knew, he had grabbed her frame easily and made her straddle him.  She frowned in a confused manner, not sure what to do then. "Lift your hips a little, darling." He instructed gently, and she complied. She looked down to see his erect member trailing her slit with the tip. And then he grabbed her hip and impaled her entirely.

She winced in pain at the roughness of his intrusion, which only made him smirk. She wasn't ready, and so she clenched and squeezed her legs together. This made Aemond chuckle. "You have to let me in, lovely." He told her.

"It hurts like this." She told him, her breathing ragged at the feeling of pain she felt as his cock filled her up to her cervix. "You have to ease yourself, my love. Calm down." He answered softly, and brought his hand to her cheek. She nodded quickly and tried to release the tension in her body.

Aemond smiled slightly and lifted her hips off him slowly, moving his own to thrust back into her ever so gently. Her gaze was locked on his own as her face contorted to one of pleasure quickly. She gasped as the pain turned into blissful pleasure. "The best thing I've ever seen is your pretty face whilst getting fucked." He grunted, and squeezed her hips aggresively.

In just an instant, his slow thrusting had turned into one with reckless abandon. Her little painful whines only made him thrust harder into her. He brought one of his hands to her neck, squeezing it roughly whilst he pounded into her, and she gasped for air. Aemond didn't care, he loved watching her claw at his chest for him to let her go. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he squeezed even harder, "I-I..." She tried speaking but the only thing audible were croaks for air.

Aemond groaned in ecstasy and let her throat go, bringing his hands to her love handles to make the thrusting faster and deeper. "Be a good little whore for me, come for me." He ordered bringing both of his hands to her neck once more. Nothing looked more satisfying than his hands around her neck.

She was now rolling her own hips to enhance the feelings of pleasure she already felt. The rhythm was everything Aemond needed to feel to reach his own peak. He bit his lip and looked down at where they united, watching as she eagerly rode him to perfection. The unholy sounds of their wicked union were the only thing that filled the room, and he would gaze at her in awe. He had never felt this way before about any woman he had laid with. She was everything.

He let out a whimpery moan as his seed shot deep into her. "Aemond!" She yelped and felt herself come undone on his lap. She plopped down on top of his body as they both catched their breaths.

"What a good way to start my day." He chuckled and kissed her sweaty forehead. "I want to show you something." Aemond moved her softly off him and stood from the bed. She blushed at his naked form, still not getting used to this type of intimacy with him even if he had already taken her a few times.