Eleven - The Two-Timing Maid

Few people would dare defy a man like Aemond Targaryen. Ever since he was young, he was rather ill-tempered and easily angered. Sure, he was quiet and lonely. But once you poked the sleeping dragon, Aemond would be your terror.

That never changed, only now his temper had became even more fragile than before.

And now he rode the grandest and most fearsome dragon in the world. One would be a fool to even test Aemond Targaryen, one would need to be completely delusional and stupid to think one could ever defy a man like that.

And it appeared that Elyana Rotchamsey was completely delusional and stupid.

Aemond was pacing in his chambers, thinking of all of the things he could do to punish Elyana. He really contemplated beheading Erryk before her eyes, but his grandsire was rather fond of those imbecile twins and he was sure Otto would not allow for him to just kill him for no reason.

Well he had a reason, maybe just not a valid one.

The scrunching of all of the glass he had broken beneath his boots in his rageful fit was all that could be heard as he paced back and forth, his sword gripped tightly in his hand.

He had swung it and destroyed everything that stood in his vengeful path whenever he came back into his room after witnessing that little treacherous kiss.

Why did he feel this way? Was he jealous? No. He could never be. He wasn't jealous. Of what? Elyana was a maid. Who cares about her? His efforts in trying to convince himself that he wasn't jealous were feeble and weak at best.

Aemond swung his sword against the wall once again, trying to take out all of the fury that burned within him. What ran through his mind was the damned vision of the two of them kissing. He hated feeling like this. He didn't even know why he felt like this.

It had been hours since he had caught them kissing, and he has been raging ever since. Aemond decided to go get her from her little servant quarters and bring her to his. He threw his cloak on and exited his chambers, his sword at his side.

At his post stood Erryk Cargyll, oblivious to the fact that Aemond had thrashed his entire chambers because of him. The knight was shocked to see the prince exit at this hour, and even more so when his eyes landed on Aemond's sword.

"You are dismissed. I do no want to see your face near my chambers until I command it." Aemond spat, and for a moment he wondered what would happen if he took his head right now.

"But my pri-" Aemond cut the knight off immediately. "Fucking leave or I will murder you." Aemond stated simply, walking past him and down the corridor.

He put away his sword back into it's sheath and just walked. He had no idea where he was going because why would he? It wasn't his place to know where servant quarters were.

Aemond walked steady, and suddenly spotted a young servant boy who was clearing the Great Hall from the flowers that earlier adorned it. "You!" Aemond commanded, making the boy freeze in place as he turned slowly to face the fearsome one-eyed prince. "Y-Yes?" The boy was actually trembling, and Aemond almost wanted to laugh.

"Do you know who Elyana Rotchamsey is?" Aemons asked the boy as he shook his head, fear creeping into his face. "I-I do not know, Prince Aemond. But maybe- I may know a maid who does..." The boy stuttered as he looked into the Great Hall where the servants were hustling to clean it for the next day.

"Go get her then." Aemond ordered the trembling boy, who scrambled off back inside the Great Hall to get whoever he had mentioned. Aemond awaited patiently until he heard the most annoying voice he had ever heard. "I swear if you got Elyana in trouble, Ronald, I will kill you." The girl was saying and then she stopped in her tracks when she spotted Aemond.