Four - The Quiet Maid

After weeks of the sword incident Elyana grew agonizingly quiet whenever she was around Prince Aemond. She was terrified of the man. She wouldn't even look him in the eye half of time, because she was scared she would do something to set him off and he would try and kill her again.

Aemond could care less about Elyana and her newfound quietness, if anything it was better for her to simply obey his orders and to not even talk. He liked it that way, and he enjoyed the new way she behaved. He knew all along she just needed to be taught a lesson.

Elyana spent most of her time sulking in the corners of the castle, she spent most of her times wishing her life was what it used to be. She missed her father terribly, and she missed having a life that didn't revolve around a cunty prince and how his mood was on that given day. She did not quite frankly understand how a man could be so arrogant and so cruel. He was the most terrible person in the entirety of Westeros, she was sure. She could not stand him, but she had to. She needed this job.

Elyana would walk through the halls of the Red Keep with a plate of cheeses in hand for the prince. He was studying philosophy and apparently that subject always made him more hungry and stressed. She concocted a plate with all his favorite cheeses and brought it all the way to his chambers. Ser Erryk stood at his door as he always did, and greeted Elyana with a wide grin.

"The prince is in a foul mood, if you must know." Erryk whispered as Elyana rolled her eyes slightly, making him chuckle. Erryk had been a kind man towards Elyana, most times warning her if Aemond was in a good or bad mood

She was grateful to find a kind soul in the member of kingsguard. Ser Erryk seemed rather interested in the girl, as he always tried to strike up conversation.

"Thank you, Erryk." Elyana thanked him kindly as he opened the door to Aemond's chambers. The prince sat in his desk, and when he heard the door open and close he looked over to his servant. He didn't even give her a second look as he returned his attention to his book. His hair was down and messy, and he wore only a white threaded shirt. He seemed rather focused on his work.

"Your cheeses, my prince." Elyana said quietly as she set the plate to the side of his book. Aemond hummed slightly, not looking up from his book. Elyana turned around and sighed. She was about to exit his chambers when he spoke again. "Will you prepare me a bath?" Aemond asked suddenly as Elyana pressed her lips at the request.

"Of course." Elyana mumbled quietly. She headed into his bath chamber and grabbed the buckets of water. She exited his chambers with the buckets in hand, planning to head down to the well to fill them.

"Where are you heading, my lady?" Erryk asked as he noticed the buckets that Elyana held in her thin hands. "The Prince Aemond asked for a bath. I need to fill the buckets..." Elyana answered as Erryk eyed the buckets.

"Let me help you." He stated as he grabbed a hold of both of the buckets with his strong muscular arms. Elyana gave him a small smile as the pair made their way down to the Red Keep's well.

"Thank you. You are most kind to me." Elyana said gratefully as Erryk smiled at her. "Of course. What kind of man lets a lady like yourself do strenuous work?" Erryk jested, making Elyana smile widely. It was rare to find a kind man in the castle, and Ser Erryk had proved to be the kindest of all.

They went and came with the buckets of water. And when entering the prince's chambers, Aemond would look up as his knight helped his servant bring the buckets into the bathchamber. He eyed the pair of them intently and then scowled slightly as he watched Erryk leave his chambers to once again stand in his post. Why would he help Elyana? Why did he seem so content?