Six - The Happy Maid

The night was perfect. Elyana had not felt as happy as she did in a long time whenever she ran around King's Landing with Ser Erryk, Darra, and Erryk's friends. They would dance in bars, watch comedy shows, and run around just looking for a great time.

Ser Erryk was a very comedic man, and Elyana was surprised. Whenever he stood posted in Pricne Aemond's door, he seemed the opposite of a fun person. But he was good, funny, and even a little handsome. Even if she would never say that out loud. Elyana was grateful he had invited her, and she was happy that she came.

"Oh... this is my favorite show!" Arryk mused as they approached a corner of an alley in King's Landing, where a small theater had been set up. Actors were reenacting a supposed brawl of princes, and Erryk would smirk as he leaned into Elyana's ear.

"I reckon you'd like this show." He whispered as Elyana raised a brow, eyeing the stage. There stood a man, who was crouching as if acting like a small child. He ran towards another taller man, seemingly stabbing him in the eye with a dagger.

"My eye! You took my eye!" The man would scream. Erryk, Arryk, Darra, and the other knights all laughed, whilst it dawned on Elyana what the show was about. It was about Aemond and the loss of his eye.

"Hey... atleast it wasn't your cock, eh?" Another man would jest as all the spectators around them laughed. Everybody found the show extremely funny, yet Elyana didn't see the appeal. She did not like Aemond at all, but his eye loss was not something to jest about. Even if he was an ass.

"You're not laughing... I-I though-" Elyana cut Erryk off, she felt bad for him since he seemed extremely embarrassed that she didn't enjoy it.

"Let's go back to that one pub by the other street over... I really liked it." She told him softly, making him smile slightly. Erryk nodded his head, and turned to look at the others who were engulfed in the cruel show. Erryk smiled and grabbed her hand gently, leading her away from the others. The touch was an unexpected yet a welcome one.

Elyana walked hand in hand with him. They walked steadily in between the crowd of commoners, heading for the pub. Elyana's heartbeat quickened as for a small moment she could have sworn she saw a patched face in between the crowd. But there was no way... the prince for sure wouldn't be caught dead in the filthy streets of King's Landing, or so she thought.

-

Aemond Targaryen was not one to care about what his servants did with their free time, as long at they fullfilled the duties he asked of them. If they wished to frolick or roll around on the muddy streets of King's Landing then who was he to deny them those supposed pleasures? They weren't slaves and he acknowledged that.

But then he eavesdropped on the conversation that Ser Erryk and Elyana had outside of his chambers. The knight had invited his servant into the city of King's Landing. Aemond was confused... What business did a knight of the Kingsguard have with a servant like Elyana? It intrigued Aemond. It's not like Erryk could pursue a marriage with her. Kingsguards cannot marry... Maybe he was looking for some other pleasures.

Aemond didn't want to follow them into the city that night. He really did not. But then somehow he found himself inmersed in the shadows, following them aimlessly as the pair and their friends frolicked around King's Landing. If someone asked Aemond his purpose for stalking them, he wouldn't know what to tell them.

He couldn't deny that Elyana was terribly and amazingly beautiful... If she were a lady of a Great House, he probably would have asked for her hand in marriage. But she wasn't, and she was quite annoying and disagreeable. Aemond didn't like her one bit. She was a terrible servant, she would roll her eyes and be slow with her tasks. Yet he still kept her on his service.