Twenty Three - The Maid He Stalks

"Fetch me my wine." Prince Aegon ordered Elyana as he sat in Princess Helaena's parlor to spend time with his children. Spend time was a loose term, he mostly only drank and slept whilst Dyana and Elyana played with the kids.

Elyana did as he asked and got him his goblet, refraining from smashing it on her head like she wanted to do. She thought that the rumors were just gossip, that surely the older prince was not as bad as the servants claimed. She was sure he couldn't be worse than Aemond.

But in the short span of time that Elyana had worked for Helaena, she learned that Aegon was much worse than Aemond. At least Aemond was sober when he was a cunt. Aegon was a cunt and a drunk at the same time.

She kneeled on the floor to play with the kids. She smiled as Jaehaera and Jaehaerys fought over a rag doll, and then took a wooden soldier to give to Jaehaerys so both of them would be content. Maelor simply clapped his hands as he watched the twins play.

"You know... you are a very beautiful girl. I told Aemond he was lucky mother let him have his own maids." She heard Aegon say from the seat from behind her. Elyana rolled her eyes and ignored him, wondering when Dyana would get back with the kid's lunch.

"Oh okay... going to ignore the prince." She heard him laugh like a child. Elyana wanted to strangle him. She was done with Targaryen men. They were insane and stupid.

"You are most gracious to call me beautiful , my prince." She lied with pursed lips as she wiped off some drool from Jaehaerys' chin.

Elyana's body tensed when she felt Aegon shuffling about the parlor. And then she felt him standing over her. She didn't move, keeping her focus and her gaze on the kids.

"You are so beautiful. No wonder my brother is so obsessed with you. I would be too." He breathed out and Elyana felt nauseous at the notion of Aegon trying to be suggestive.

"Thank you." She whispered, her nose cringing up in disgust as she said the words. "Come on, stand up." He told her, and she did. Slowly she rose to her feet to meet Aegon's gaze.

He stunk of puddle water and wine and she thought she might throw up if she stayed there. She gulped as he simply stared at her, his eyes roaming over her face and body freely.

"Look how fucking pretty you are. That little scummy dress is a disservice to your body." All she saw was Aegon's licked lips, and she wanted to fling herself over the balcony. But he wouldn't do anything with his children there, she was sure.

This time around, her eyes unwillingly rolled. She was sick of men acting as if she was just a body with no feelings or emotions.

"You just rolled your eyes at me?" He chuckled cynically. "No wonder Aemond was fucking you. You just need a good fuck in the ass to set you straight." Aegon said with a sickening smirk. Elyana scowled at his words.

Arms crossed over her chest she replied, "Perhaps. But who's going to fuck you in the ass to set you straight, my prince?" Her tone was like poison, and truly she didn't care that Aegon was the prince. He was a sick pervert.

"What did you just say?" Aegon asked in disbelief as he stared at her. Before she could reinforce her words, in came Dyana with the kids milk porridge. Elyana looked up at Aegon defiantly and then kneeled down once more to continue playing with the kids.

After her time spent serving Aemond, she felt she could take on anyone. And perhaps she was a little brazen disrespecting the princes, but she preferred that then letting them walk all over her. Perhaps Aegon could order for her death and she would end this misery .