Twenty - The Prince She Hates

"Do it again. I do not like how it looks." Aemond ordered Elyana as she sighed and undid the braid she had done on his hair. Four times she had redone the damned braid, and all four he didn't like. She was growing exasperated at the man, and he knew it. He enjoyed looking at her through the looking glass as she focused on his hair. "If I am so terrible at it then do it yourself." She huffed as she worked on his hair.

"And then leave you to do what? I already leave you in bed longer than I should in the mornings. You are growing quite lazy with your duties as my servant." He retorted, making Elyana roll her eyes avidly.

"That is blasphemy. I spend all day cleaning after you." She contested, glaring at him through the looking glass as she braided his silky hair.

"Please you spend more time with my cock stuffing your mouth than cleaning." He laughed cruelly. Her nostrils flared as she tied the rubber band around his hair and dropped it. Why did he always have to say the most vile things?

She pursed her lips and walked to the window of his bedchamber, staring out of it with her arms crossed around her chest. "Do not get angry with me, come on." He moved towards her, pulling him tightly into his chest.

Four days had passed since their little bonding after flying on Vhagar and things had only gotten steamier between the two. She spent every possible second tucked away in Aemond's chambers, only ever coming out whenever he left to attend his duties as prince.

She would use that time to spend it with Erryk, and even if her guilt ate away at her insides, she never found the valor to tell him the truth of her time spent with the prince.

Every second she precipitated herself farther down the hole that was Aemond Targaryen, and every second she grasped more for him. She yearned for him, she burned for him. It was like masochism, he always found a way to make her feel small. But she still found herself looking for his touch.

"You make me so furious." She groaned into his chest whilst he caressed her head slowly with one hand, the other traveling to the small of her back. "The feeling is more than mutual, my sweet." He chuckled, which made her roll her eyes.

"I am going down to the damned feast my mother is hosting for the Lannister twins'  nameday... I expect you to be waiting here for me in bed when I return." He ordered and without doing or saying anything else, he was swiftly exiting the doors.

Elyana pressed her lips together and fixed her dress. She slowly made her way outside of Aemond's chambers and found Erryk standing in his post, his face lighting up at the sight of Elyana.

"My lady! Finally you come out... I know that cunt of a prince must be giving you a hard time." He rolled his eyes.

Erryk was dutiful and never would call a royal family member names, but Aemond was the exception. He did not like the way he treated Elyana, and could not wait to finally leave the castle and stop serving him.

"He has laid off." Elyana answered simply whilst Erryk shifted his weight and gave her a small smile. She knew he didn't believe her, but he didn't press it further and that made her happy.

"Well... we should have dinner by the gardens... would you like that?" Erryk asked, and Elyana could only think of Aemond. He wouldn't appreaciate that, but then again Erryk was her betrothed. She could return to Aemond's chambers before Aemond did.

"Of course I would love that." She told him and gave him a forced smile. Every single passing minute Elyana felt more far away from Erryk. Each second she was more tied up in the enigma that was Aemond Targaryen.

The pair walked together to the kitchens and got their meals, then they found a secluded spot in the gardens.

It was one that Erryk had showed Elyana, and the one they would most frequent whenever they seeked eachother out. They sat and ate, mostly in silence. Every now and then Erryk would try and jest with her, and she would laugh meekly in return.