Sixteen - The Protective Prince

"Come on, get dressed." Aemond ordered as he gently lifted her off him and stood up from the bed. Elyana gasped at the sight of Aemond's back, as it was filled with scratches that she herself had left. Aemond turned to her and smirked, then turned slightly to gaze at his back through the looking mirror.

"Look what you've done." He chuckled, his gaze then found the scratch she had left on his face. Just under his already existing scar. "I am so sorry." She spoke, fear creeping into her body as he turned back to her.

He smirked at her, grabbing his shirt and throwing it over his torso. "You look beautiful like that, so fucking pretty after getting fucked." He spoke and he could feel himself becoming hard again. Was this normal? To want to have someone every second of the day?

"But you need to get dressed. I am going down to to the courtyard to train, and you are coming with." He stated as he threw her the undergarments that were laying on the floor. Elyana frowned as she did as she was told.

"Why?" She questioned as she moved to grab a linen rag from the bath chamber to wipe his scratch clean. Elyana moved towards him, dabbing his scratch on his face gently.

"Because that way I can see what you're doing. Keep my eye on you. Make sure you aren't being a whore with Cargyll." He spoke as if it were the most plain thing in the world.

Elyana frowned and purposely dabbed the scratch in an aggresively form. "I am not a whore. Stop calling me one." She hissed angrily, only causing him to laugh.

"Well you claim you like some other man but you just let me fuck you senseless. I think I can call you a whore. But don't worry, darling. You'll be my whore." He teased, making her throw the rag aside and turn from him angrily. He was just so casually cruel, it made her sick.

But he was right, of course. She had slept in another man's arms the night before, and yet here she was getting dressed after Aemond destroyed her. She was no longer a pure girl. She was stained, ruined.

And the worst part... is that she would do it again.

"Oh come on... don't get angry with me." Aemond was now behind her, his strong arms wrapped around her tightly whilst he brought his lips to her neck. His touch made her melt into his arms. Oh what a fool she was.

"I do not want to go to watch you train." She said as he stopped his nibbling on her neck and sighed, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "Well then it's good for me that I care so little about what you want." He whispered and pushed her off him roughly.

It baffled her the way she could just turn his sweetness on and off so easily. Elyana scoffed and fixed her hair as fast as she could. "Could you be any more slow?" He asked in an annoyed manner as he brought his patch over his face. and fastened it in the back.

"Why are you so rude always?" Elyana asked as she finished her hair. "Why are you such a whining child always?" He retorted rudely and opened the room to his bedchamber and strutted out. Elyana followed after him. Her stomach churned as he opened the door to his chambers and exited to meet Erryk standing there. So oblivious to what had just transpired inside.

"Cargyll... I am going down to train. Care to join?" Aemond asked the knight, and Elyana wanted to disappear into thin air. Why was he doing this?

Aemond's grin was smug as he eyed the knight, awaiting an answer. Oh how good it felt to be the one that claimed what another man wanted.

Erryk looked between Aemond and Elyana, only for her to not meet his gaze. "Oh! Um... Sure, my prince. If you so wish it." It was rare for the prince to be in such a good mood, but Erryk didn't question it.