Eighteen - The Asshole Prince

Lie. Lie. Lie. Deny. Deny. Nothing happened. Lie. Think, Elyana. Think. "I-I... Is it? I haven't noticed." She never knew she was such a terrible liar until she was put on the spot by Erryk Cargyll.

"He touched you, didn't he?! He-He laid his hands on you?! That sick one-eyed cunt! I'll kill him. I don't care if I am executed for it! How dare he lay a finger on a woman! What an abusive prick!" Erryk had grabbed his sword and was hurrying down the corridor. So he didn't think it was anything sexual? Great!

But then fear shook her to the core. If Erryk confronted Aemond, surely Aemond would confess to hurting her... during sex. Well and all other times he had choked her for fun.

"No! No! Erryk! He didn't! I mean... he-I accidentally... I accidentally hit him in the head with a tray and spilled food all over him! H-He had a bad day! He apologized!" She called after him, making him stop dead in his tracks to turn around to face her.

"He choked you because you spilled food on him?! Are you serious?" Erryk asked, clearly baffled at the prince's actions. Which were lies, but clearly she couldn't come up with anything better.

"I had it coming... I've been terrible and brazen. I have been rude to him many times." No, she hadn't. But she needed to make this lie believeable.

"He still shouldn't choke you for that! He is a fucking monster. I hate serving him, I hate him." Oh Erryk, you would hate him so much more if you truly knew the nature of the bruises.

"Love... don't fight him, please. If you do, you'll be imprisoned... and then we'll never wed! Please. Don't say anything, remember we will leave for your seat soon." She walked to him and spoke to him in a soothing manner. She needed him to stand down.

"Fuck this bullshit. As your future husband, it is my duty to protect you. I will get us out of this godforsaken castle in a week's time. Two weeks at worst. Trust me." He told her and sighed. He loved her so much. All he wanted to do was protect her.

Elyana smiled at his words, but the smile was not genuine. She hated Aemond, but she didn't want this to be over so soon. Even though she should.

-

"Stop being so petulant, Aegon. I swear mother must have dropped you on your head when you were born." Aemond huffed as he pushed his brother off him once more. "Please let me have her! I'll even pay you! Please!" Aegon pleaded as the two returned on their carriage from the dragon pit.

"You will have her when I am cold in my grave, and even when I am dead I will rise again and stab you just so you can't ever touch her, you moron." Aemond told him bitterly and crossed his arms over his chest angrily.

All Aegon did in their day together was plead for Aemond to let him fuck Elyana. And Aemond was close to losing his shit on his brother. The anger that bubbled inside of him because of the way Aegon talked about the woman that was his made him want to decapitate his brother.

"You fucking cock-block. Why are you being such a cunt? You never care about your servants, why start now?" Aegon groaned and slummed in his seat like a bratty child.

Then he perked back up in realization, "You're fucking her! You must be! I should have known! You never do share your toys, do you?" Aegon laughed sinisterly and nudged his brother.

"I'm proud of you, you twat! Finally taking after my steps... although I really didn't see you for a servant fucker. Thought you were too sanctimonious for it." Aegon laughed, and Aemond rolled his one eye angrily. Why was his brother like this?