Fifteen - The Brave Maid

When Aemond was done with his dreadful dinner, he exited his chambers to find Criston Cole standing at the door. "Find me my maid. Go look for her." Was what the prince ordered and then he entered his chambers once more. Aemond poured himself some wine, because the three glasses he had with Corryne Lannister weren't enough to sedate him from the dreadful conversation.

He awaited for almost two hours, and he could not understand what was taking Cole so fucking long. All he had to do was bring Elyana from her little chambers, into his. Was that really that hard? Did he have to do everything himself? Then Aemond was unpleasantly suprised when Criston reappeared without his maid.

"My prince, I have looked everywhere and could not find her." Criston breathed out. Aemond didn't even turn to him, he just kept his gaze on the fireplace. "Did you look in her chambers?" Aemond asked coldly, his grip on his goblet tightening in anger.

"Of course I did, my prince. She is not in the castle... or atleast she is not where she is supposed to be." Criston spoke plainly, only making the bubbling anger inside Aemond come to a brewing point.

"Did you happen to see Erryk or Arryk Cargyll about the castle?" Ser Criston knew exactly why he was asking this. "I just saw Arryk Cargyll in a late night sparring with hedgeborn knights... I've not seen Erryk."

Aemond knew what he had to know. She wasn't in the city. Erryk and Arryk never left the castle walls without the other, everyone knew that. So that meant that she was somewhere in the castle with him. And if Criston couldn't find her... it just meant she was somewhere Criston didn't look. Erryk's own fucking chambers.

Aemond stood up abruptly and threw his goblet against the wall on top of the fireplace, smashing it into pieces. "I-Um... Should I keep looking, Prince Aemond?" Criston asked, unsure and wary of the prince.

"Just leave." Aemond ordered and Criston gave him one nod, leaving Aemond alone to wrestle with the burning fiery sea that burned within him. All he felt was jealousy, all he saw was red.

All of his senses were going wild, he was defenseless against the anger he felt rise within him. The darkness felt all too consuming, all he wanted to do was find her and drag her back here. If Erryk had her, Aemond would kill him, he didn't care if he was a member of the Kingsguard. If Erryk Cargyll touched Elyana, Aemond would murder him.

Why was she doing this? Why couldn't she just be obedient? What did she see in that knight that Aemond didn't have? Aemond could give her the world if she asked. He could gift her the best of everything. He could do whatever she wanted. Why was she so focused on that stupid knight?

Aemond needed to ground himself back to reality and be logical. He couldn't and shouldn't be feeling this way about his fucking servant. But he couldn't control the feelings that crept into his body and that ran through his veins.

Aemond wanted to grab his sword and go on a killing rampage. If he was feeling this way, he wanted other people to be miserable too. But he controlled himself. Morrow was another day, and he would solve this bullshit then.

-

Elyana liked waking up in Erryk's protective and strong arms. But she was guilty of liking waking up in Aemond's better. She really hated what she felt for the prince, but she couldn't do anything about it. She could not control what she felt, she could only suppress it.

She had snuck away from Erryk's chambers and then went down to her own to change for the day. She felt incredibly guilty for what she was doing. She was wounding the good, and dancing with the wicked. She needed to stop this non sense.