Ten - The Confusing Prince

Elyana had never gripped anything as tight as she was gripping Aemond Targaryen's waist whenever Vhagar took flight into the sky. She held her eyes closed shut, and for a few minutes was even holding her own breath. She could probably pas out from the lack of breathing but she cared not. She was terrified.

Whenever Vhagar was stable and soaring easily through the skies, Aemond rested a hand on Elyana's arms which were gripped around his waist. It almost made him smile, she was holding on so tight he was almost breathless. But he also enjoyed it more than anything.

Vhagar took a dip and Elyana shrieked, leaning into Aemond's back for protection. The gesture made Aemond chuckle. Why he had taken Elyana riding was extremely beyond him. He had never taken anyone riding on his dragon, but he was bored... and thought that maybe she would enjoy it.

"Open your eyes." Aemond told her. Elyana opened one eye slowly, her breath hitching in her throat as she looked down to see the many fields they were flying over. "Gods be good..." Elyana muttered into his back as she looked down. It was absolutely stunning to see King's Landing from this view.

It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. And she was quite literally breathless. She was unsure why Aemond had taken her riding. But she was happy he had. This was an experience unlike any other.

After some time soaring through the skies, Vhagar was finally landing by a coast. Aemond was quick to dismount her, and then he helped Elyana off his dragon. The girl stumbled into his arms, but he caught her steady. She quickly regained her composure and dusted herself off, looking around at the scenery and gaping at it's beauty. The shore was beautiful, and the sight of the waves crashing was the most stunning one.

"Woah..." She breathed out as she stared into the dark and ethereal sea. It was absolutely breathtaking. Elyana smiled as she walked over to the very shore, kneeling down and taking some sand in her hands.

Aemond watched her from afar, and he hated the smile that was creeping unto his face as he watched the girl act like a child. He watched as she smiled and grabbed even more sand in her hands. "You are dirtying your dress." Aemond told her as she turned to him, a playful grin on her beautiful face.

"I already dirtied it on your dragon." She motioned to her skirts, that were now muddy with dirt from Vhagar. Aemond pressed his lips together, as she turned back to what she was doing.

He knew this was more than a crush, more than a like, more than just lust. He wanted her to be his, to control her. But she could never be his wife, not now anyways. Maybe if she were still of good standing he could make her his own without much contesting... But now she was a maid, and he could never marry a maid.

He was extremely confused as to why he felt such a need to have his maid. He had never done this before. He would never even dare think of entangling himself with a lowlife maid. But something made Elyana different than the rest. And he had no idea what it was.

This entire situation was unlike him, he was not one to pursue someone and much less someone beneath his station. But Elyana was somehow making him feel things inside his body that he could not control. It was an intense need to control her, to have her at his mercy.

"I am sorry about your father." He didn't know if he was truly sorry, but maybe it would make her easier to manipulate.

The words made her snap her head to the prince, a confused look very clear on her face. She pressed her lips together in a tight lipped smile and nodded her head. "Thank you." Was all she answered him. She stood from the sand and crossed her arms over her chest.