Eight - The Possessive Prince

Elyana dreadfully and slowly made her way to Aemond's apartments after his little outburts on the courtyard. She was fearful, but more confused than anything. What could she have possibly done to displease him? She had only stood in his presence for a few minutes. He was just such a child.

She entered his apartments slowly to find him standing in his balcony. His back was turned from the door and she slowly walked over to him. She stood there for a good minute, awaiting for him to speak but he would not spew a word so she decided to break the silence. "If I have done something to upse-" The prince cut her off rudely as he turned to face her hastily.

"Are you fucking Erryk Cargyll?" Elyana's face contorted in horror at the accusation that was just hurled at her. She retreated back a step as she noticed the prince's angry stance.

"N-No... why would you say that?" Elyana asked nervously. Her tone did not make her denial believeable. Aemond was slowly getting closer to her, so she kept retreating backwards until her back hit the wall of his balcony.

"Do not fucking lie to me. I know what you did last night." His voice was cold and cruel, his one eye narrowing at her like a predator. Elyana's breathing froze at his words. So it was him, she really did see him.

"I didn't do anything." Elyana told him, and it was true. She just had fun in the city with her friends, nothing else happened.

"So your lips didn't find his yesterday when the two of you disappeared from your group?" Aemond asked slowly, he was standing so close that Elyana could feel his entire body heat on her. She averted her eyes from him and down to the floor, maybe that way he wouldn't sense her inner turmoil. Why would he care anyways?

"Answer me." Aemond grabbed her chin and forcefully pulled her face up so that her gaze would meet his. Her treacherous eyes lowered to his soft lips, and for a split second she wondered how they would have felt on hers. Stop this. Stop this, Elyana.

"I didn't do anything. I swear it." Elyana whimpered as he tightened his grip on her chin. Aemond was staring intensely down at her, as if analyzing her entire being. His eye ran over all of her facial features. Fuck, she was even more perfect from up close.

"There will be no more excursions into the city. You are to stay in my chambers until night time and then go directly to your own." Aemond stated sternly. This only made Elyana frown. He couldn't possibly be serious.

"But why? I am not a slave, I can go into the city in my free time if I so wish it." Elyana defied him, and she knew it would have consequences but she was not going to let this arrogant man take away her liberty.

"Because you are my servant. And if I want you to stay put at night instead of having you whoring around King's Landing, then you will." Aemond answered. He tilted her face to the side slightly, and then to the other side, examining her face. What was he doing?

"Who cares if I want to whore around? That is not for you to control." Elyana told him, regaining her confidence in his presence.

Aemond raised a brow at the girl. He leaned into her neck. He was so tempted to bring his lips to her skin. Elyana tried pulling away but she was stuck. Fuck why was she so excited? Why was her center tingling?

Aemond grabbed a handful of her hair and yerked her head back roughly, making her whine in pain. But it was clearly more of a moan. Aemond brought his mouth back to her neck. He wasn't touching it, he was lingering close to it. Temptation fueling his mind.

"I will not have a common whore for a servant..." He trailed off, his eye meeting hers as he leaned into her ear. "So if you wish to remain on my service, and help your poor mother, you will be a good girl." The words sent chills down her spine, her breathing quickening. Aemond had the upper hand in the situation, it was clear. There was nothing she could do.