Nineteen - The Vengeful Maid

The next morning, Elyana woke up with her body aching in all places. And sore from overstimulation. Aemond took her until he could no longer see straight. He took her until his insatiable hunger was satisfied, and it was a long and tiring time for her. Round after round after round, he took her. Not even giving her time to rest. But she still woke up with a smile on her face. She had the time of her life. She didn't complain, she enjoyed it too much.

She sat up on his bed, happy to find a dress and jewels hanging in the wardrobe for her. She moved to get herself dressed in the clothing selected for her. She inspected her appearance in the looking glass, her fingers trailing the cut Aemond had left behind the day before. It didn't hurt, just stinged. Like her affair with Aemond.

She got dressed and exited into his living chamber, where he was sitting on his desk. He was busy with some scrolls, scribbling away engulfed in princely duties.

"You sleep like a horse." Aemond told her, his eye not once leaving the parchment he was holding. She scoffed at his audacity. "Good morrow to you too." She spoke bitterly.

"It isn't a good morrow, my back hurts from all the kicking you did last night. You should be thankful I did not throttle you in your sleep to keep you from moving." He answered stoicly, his gaze still on whatever he was writing.

"Woah, thank you Aemond... for not attempting to murder me in my sleep. What a man you are." She answered sarcastically, and he chuckled. She wanted to strangle him.

"Sometimes I wonder if being kind costs you any gold. Because by the way you act, one could deduce that it costs you all of the crown's chests." Elyana spat at him, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at him. He finally dropped his scrolls and looked up at her with an stoic expression.

"It does cost me when you are so insufferable." He spat out easily, making her press her lips together and roll her eyes slightly at him.

"You are the insufferable one, truly." Elyana countered, and he gave her an amused smile. He stood from his desk, and walked over to where she was standing. He cupped her face with his cursed hands and pecked her on the lips.

"Go fetch me food, I am famished." He pushed her back from him and returned to his desk. She was fuming at the way he treated her. "And no stopping to speak with Erryk Cargyll, if you do, I'll deliver you his head."

"Maybe he'll deliver me yours." She replied, and truly the words left her mouth like vomit. And she regretted them when Aemond slammed his fists on his desk, his one eye filled with hatred.

"What did you just say?" Aemond snarled, his nostrils flaring with anger at Elyana. She never ceased to hit him where it hurt. He hated her for it, yet it made him want her all the more. Her mind was vicious, under the guise of being an innocent little maid.

"I said that maybe Erryk will give me your head if you keep being so nasty with me." Elyana reinstated. She was not backing down. Nor was she hesitating.

"I could kill you for that." Aemond warned her, and she narrowed her eyes on him. "Do it." She challanged. He wasn't going to kill her, she was sure. And if he did, then at least she died standing up for herself.

"You are so fucking ungrateful. You know that, right?" He spat out and Elyana could only roll her eyes at him. "Ungrateful for what? You treat me like a turd all the time." She replied fiercely.

Aemond grabbed a silver box he had on his desk and threw it at her feet, a clank echoing his chambers. She looked down confused, eyeing the box. "Open it. We'll see what you think then." He commanded. She picked the box from the floor, confused at what laid inside.