Thirty Six - The Prince's Family

Elyana was not happy to find out that Aemond's half sister and her nephews were expected to arrive to King's Landing. It all happened way faster than she would have liked, within a day's time they had announced their visit to the capital to stand trial for the Driftmark seat. Which was stupid. The seat should be passed to a true Velaryon, not a bastard boy. Aemond had said and obviously she believed him.

Aemond was on edge since his mother announced his half sister's visit since it would be the first time he would see them in years since that night. Elyana could feel his turmoil, even when he tried acting nonchalantly and indifferent. He spent his days flying or training harder than he should be, and Elyana worried for him.

She was brushing his hair for the night, detangling it after he had a long day of riding Vhagar with Aegon. She ran her fingers through his silky hair and then passed the brush through it gently and tenderly. She took care of him, and she loved it. Aemond watched his wife through the mirror, still in awe that she was there and that she was his and no one else's. Even after six moons of being married, he was still baffled that he had won.

"You are so beautiful. What good deed did I do to deserve such a woman in my life?" Aemond asked, making Elyana blush instantly and profusely. "I do not know but it must have been a real good one." She chuckled and dropped the brush in the vanity. Aemond turned around with a smirk, resting his hands on her hips.

He leaned foward, and due to his seated position, nuzzled his head in between her breasts. He took a deep breath and looked up to his peace. His one and only. His lifeline. Elyana looked down at him with soft eyes and a small smile, mesmerized by the being in front of her. Her fingers ran gently through his hair as she admired her husband's beauty. She could never get enough of him.

With his eye fixed on her he tore open her nightgown, exposing her breasts and swollen belly to the night air. Elyana breathed in, already aching for her husband. "Look at you. So beautiful and so full with my child..." He whispered and leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her belly.

She smiled and took a breath, moving to straddle him in the seat. Aemond smirked because he knew what she wanted. He stood up, carrying her to their bed easily and laying her down gently on it. He sighed and took the view in before he ripped off his night pants, revealing his already hardened cock to his wife. "So eager, husband?" She teased as she watched his hand move to stroke his member. She was salivating at the scene.

"Always eager to feel you around me." Aemond smirked and pushed open her legs wide for him, positioning himself right in the middle. He teased the tip of his cock over her entrance, gliding it between her folds gently and then with one swift push, he was engulfed in her sex. He moaned and threw his head back, thanking the gods for his wife.

Elyana moaned slightly as she felt his throbbing cock glide in and out of her sex gently. "Harder, Aemond." She whined, gripping the bedsheets beneath her. Her back arched when she felt his cock slamming into her like she liked it, and it only made him smirk.

"You're a greedy one for cock, aren't you? You love being fucked into oblivion..." He chuckled, his eye tearing into her own as he fucked her pretty. He leaned into her, keeping himself up with one hand and bringing the other to her neck. "My good fucking girl. Tell me who I am." Aemond ordered as his motions began more sloppy and erratic.

"You are my King."

-

Aemond did not get up to train at the usual time he would the next day. Elyana knew why. His family was set to get there on that very day. She had been laying upon his chest, tracing small stars over his skin as he looked up at the canopy. "You have to go down to training." Elyana told her husband in a soft hum.