➤ quitting

𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 (M/n) to his house and left right after that. Throughout the whole walk back to his house, (M/n)'s mind went to soccer. Was this really a good decision? Well, anyways it won't matter if his mom doesn't approve. So that's who he had to ask first before anything.

Walking throughout his house, he finally found his mom located in the kitchen, cooking up some dinner for later.

As soon as he saw her, he dropped to his knees and bowed deeply, something he rarely did with her.

"Oh? (M/n), welcome home." She spoke, side eyeing her son's odd behavior. "What's with the bowing?"

"Mom, please allow me to switch to a different sport!" His eyes were squeezed shut as he anticipated for her answer.

"A different sport? (M/n), what are you on about-" At this point, she had stopped what she was doing and crossed her arms, staring at (M/n).

(M/n) raised his head a tad bit before speaking. "Mom...I really want to give soccer a go."

"Okay-"

"Please, mom! I wan- wait, what?-" (M/n) fully raised his head and stared at her with dotted eyes.

"Sure, you can play." She deadpanned, going back to her previous task. "I don't care. But you do know that Karasuno doesn't have a soccer club, right?"

"Well, I was thinking I could maybe go to a different school? I mean, I make passing grades, it shouldn't be too hard to switch, right?"

"Mhm." His mom agreed, nodding her head in approval. "Well, I personally think that you should go to the school closest to us. You know, the one down the street."

"Oh that school..."

"Yes, I won't be able to take you there, so at least you won't have to walk far." She shrugged. "And please get up now-"

"Ah, right," (M/n) chuckled nervously, quickly getting up. "I'll be outside practicing if you need me!" He walked away, exiting the kitchen. His mom only sighed at him as she watched him leave.

(M/n) hurriedly went to the garage to search for a soccer ball. After a while, he felt relieved to finally find one. It was a little old, and dirty but still good nonetheless. He recognized it as the soccer ball his father used to play with and smiled softly.

The (h/c) male then made his way outside where he started doing all kinds of tricks, not knowing what he was doing at all but still enjoying the feel of the connection between the ball and his foot.

He didn't know someone was behind him until he felt arms hugging his waist.

"Hm, (N/n), playing soccer without me, huh?"

(M/n) immediately knew who it was and smiled, turning around to face the person. "Thought you might be busy, Bachira, my baaad."

"Awh, you know I'm never busy for you, my precious boy~" Bachira spoke in a flirtatious tone, inhaling (M/n)'s sweet orange like scent. "And you know I don't like you using my last name." He whispered in his ear.

(M/n) instinctively backed away from the taller male. "Ew."

"Ew?!" Bachira yelled, clearly offended. "I'm expressing my love for you, (N/n)!"