➤ second selection vii.

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃 that is, Bachira, (M/n), Rin, and Aryu were finishing up in the locker room as it was almost time for their match against Team White, Isagi, Nagi, Chigiri, and Barou.

"MeguruuuU~" (M/n) called out, waving his hands and skipping to the said male who was tying the lace to his shoestrings.

"Hm, what's up (N/n)?" He stood up and wrapped his arms around the shorter male's shoulder.

"Just reminding you to send me all your super cool passes!" (M/n) grinned. "During the match 3v3 match, your passes were beyond amazing! So let me have'em, 'kay?"

Bachira blinked a few times before smiling brightly at the male. "You bet-"

"Sorry (M/n)," Aryu interrupted, running his fingers in his hair. "but I'm gonna need Bachira to send the ball to me since I'll stylishly win the game."

"Are you saying I can't stylishly win the game, Aryu?" (M/n) fake pouted while crossing his arms. "I'll show you."

"Oi." Rin walked towards the door. "Let's just finish this already so we can move on...It'll be an instant kill."

"If you say so, Rin Rin." (M/n) shrugged and followed after him.

The other team was waiting when they all got to the field. When (M/n) saw two new faces, however, he couldn't help but rush up to them.

"Hyoma, Shoei!" He waved, running over to them and tackling them both to the ground. "Hi!"

Chigiri's cheeks turned to the color of his hair upon feeling (M/n)'s body pressed on him. Barou, on the other hand, looked as though he was angry, but that was just a cover-up for what he was truly feeling.

"I'm here too, you know." Nagi lazily glared, the jealousy clearly evident in his tone.

"Me too," Isagi mumbled under his breath.

"Ah, right!" (M/n) spoke, quickly getting off Barou and Chigiri. "Hi, Nagi and Yoichi!" He waved before walking back to his team.

As (M/n) was walking back, Aryu walked forward. His eyes were wide, and his lips agape.

"Aryu?" (M/n) questioned.

"The hell?" Barou raised an eyebrow as he stood up.

"He's coming our way," Nagi said.

"Oi, you with the red hair." Aryu's hair danced in the wind, walking past Isagi.

"Ah?" Chigiri tilted his head. He had also just stood up.

"What hair treatment do you use?" He grabbed a piece of Chigiri's hair and twirled it around his finger.

"Huh?" Chigiri was confused and creeped out. "I use whatever they've got in the bathroom, just like everyone else."

"And yet look at these amazingly stylish cuticles...Which means this is the shine of your own hair. An all-natural stylishness, is it? Of course, they're nothing compared to my beloved (M/n)."

"Hey..." Chigiri glared. "Quit touching my hair." He smacked his hand away.

"Oh, my mistake. It was so beautiful, I couldn't help myself. I'm just so weak to stylish things. I'm honored to face someone with such style. Let's shake hands.

I look forward to a good match, Chigiri Hyoma." Aryu held out his hand.

Chigiri hesitated but shook his hand anyway. "Despite your appearance, you've got quite the old-fashioned name, right? Let's have a good match, Jyubei-san."

Upon hearing this, Aryu's face turned into a look of horror as he quickly retracted his hand from Chigiri's.

"Stop it. That name is my only unstylish point..." Chigiri and everyone watching the scene were speechless. "An indisputably old-fashioned name that sounds like it'd belong to a general from the warring state era...that given name...is my one and only complex...! I'll have to eradicate this with a stylish pose!"