➤ third selection vi.

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on the grass. He and Rin were waiting for their teammates to arrive to start the first match.

Meanwhile, Shidou and Otoya were on the other side of the field, practically eye-banging the (h/c) male.

"Finally!" (M/n) jumped up once he saw three people walk in.

"You're here, Isagi?" Rin stared at him with the same dead eyes.

"Huh? Y'all know each other?" A cute boy with cyan hair asked.

"Yeah. Kinda. We were teammates." Isagi answered.

"Howdy!" Another boy exclaimed.

"Hmph." Rin turned away from them in slight disgust.

"Uh..."

"Don't worry. Rin's always like this with others." (M/n) rubbed the back of his head while chuckling before turning to the new faces he didn't quite know yet and stuck out his hand. "(M/n) Hinata!"

The cyan-haired boy was first to grab his hand. "Yo Hiori."

"Nijiro Nanase!"

"Let's win, okay!"

"Right!"

Soon, the last three members of Team B arrived, and (M/n) was overjoyed to see Chigiri Hyoma, another face he knew.

"Now, let's begin! A five-on-five game to five points! We will continue to use Blue Lock Man as the goalkeeper! The third selection, final assignment: 'tryouts.' First match: A vs B!!"

"Time to explode~"

"Shut it, you blonde cockroach." Rin glared at him from the other side. "Follow my lead." He whispered to (M/n) and kicked the ball to him.

(M/n) ran across the field with the ball in his possession. That's when he was met by Otoya, who couldn't stop smirking at him.

(M/n) raised an eyebrow at him but brushed it off while trying his best to stop the boy from stealing the ball.

"Ugh, you're fast..." He muttered.

Shidou came before (M/n), waiting for any possible opening. He found the male's current position very amusing. He loved watching him struggle.

"Pass, (M/n)!" Isagi called out.

(M/n) immediately kicked his foot to the left and passed it to the male. "Chance ball!" 'Oh wait, that's in volleyball-'

Isagi immediately passed to Rin, and the two went back and forth, passing the ball to each other. Just as Isagi was about to pass to Rin so he could score, Chigiri appeared out of nowhere and stopped it.

"Your thinking is too obvious. Stupid Isagi."

"Tch." Rin's eyes narrowed.

"Clear it!"

"I'll stop it's flow."

"It's mine." Shidou burst through and ran to get the ball. However, (M/n) was beside him and had no plans to let the guy get it.

"Wrong."

Shidou was quite shocked, but what could he expect from the #1 player in Blue Lock? (M/n) retrieved the ball before he could, and Isagi positioned himself so the male could pass to him, thinking there was no way for him to score like that.

But...he did.

1 - 0

A truly spectacular goal it was.