➤ first selection xiv.

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 the ball to Chigiri. Yes, they were behind, but they still had a few more weapons up their sleeve. "Chigiri, go!"

"Yeah!"

"Hm, let's see what Hyoma's weapon is!" (M/n) said, running towards the loose ball.

Chigiri was sprinting at a very fast pace, but (M/n) easily caught up to him, which shocked Chigiri greatly.

"I see," (M/n) used his foot to take the ball before Chigiri could even touch it. "your weapon is speed. Cool!" Passing the ball over Chigiri's head and to Reo, the (H/c) male gave Chigiri a small smile before jogging away.

"Nice one, (M/n)!"

Hell broke loose for Team Z. Team V had possession of the ball, and worse yet, specifically Reo. If they scored another point, it would be over for them.

While the opposing team was panicking, Reo and (M/n) had conversations with their eyes. (M/n) got in everyone's blind spot, except Reo's of course, and held a thumbs up.

Reo scoffed with a small smile etched on his face. "Here ya go, love. Let's give you some attention, yeah?" He then kicked the ball to an empty spot...or at least that's what everyone thought.

"Thank you very kindly."

Everyone gasped, how could they have missed him? Where did he even come from? (M/n)'s eyes scanned all over the net, trying to find a perfect place. "This'll do." He said, kicking the ball.

It was so light, the way it flowed through the air like...water. And yet, despite all that, the goalie for Team Z, Iemon, still couldn't stop it. At the last moment, it took a sharp turn towards the right and touched the net.

Team Z was speechless, Team V was speechless, hell, even (M/n) was speechless. That shot just now was something he never thought would work. Something that he was only practicing on, but luckily it got them the point.

"Damn (M/n), who knew you could do that?!" Reo slung his arm across the male's shoulder with a grin.

"That was pretty cool," Nagi muttered. "But I can slack off now, right Reo?"

"Ah, yeah, you and (M/n) both have done enough. They look broken already. Just like all the other guys we defeated."

"Hey...don't underestimate them, though. They're good, I know it! They won't give up just yet." (M/n) stood up, crossing his arms in slight annoyance that Reo was downgrading them.

"Hm, sure. We'll see."

Meanwhile, Team Z was beyond crushed. Of course, they wouldn't stand a chance against the strongest team. It was silly of them to think such a thing. Everyone was thinking of just giving up...all except one.

Bachira slammed the ball down hard with his foot, startling Team Z and interrupting (M/n), Reo, and Nagi's conversation.

"Great! Real great! Finally something fun to do~"

"What's with that creepy grin on his face?" (M/n) shuddered, taking a step back.

"Don't know." Reo shrugged. "Let's get back into positions."

Bachira and Isagi had a short conversation, with Bachira still holding that stupid grin and egoist eyes. He passed the ball to Isagi, surprising him.

"Wai--"

"Isagi!" He called out. "Gimme a pass!"

"Eh? But our tactics have been found out already!"

"That's why we gotta go further! Do it, quick! Else they'll steal the ball from you!" He replied, referring to Nagi who was in front of him.

Isagi quickly passed the ball to Bachira, glaring at the white-haired boy.

"Whoa...what's Meguru planning?" (M/n)'s eyes widened.

"The monster inside me says that those who are driven into a corner are the ones with nothing to lose, so the thrill of their situation can take over!!"

"Seriously, what is he on about--" (M/n) was starting to get freaked out by the crazed look in his eyes.

"No idea, but this one is interesting!" Reo ran over to Bachira, standing in front of him. "Come, Meguru Bachira!!" His famous grin was on his face as he spoke.

"Ooh, another wall to crush!"

(M/n) watched as Bachira used hyper speed scissors to dribble past Reo and then finished it off with a roulette.

'Shit...' "(M/n)!!" Reo yelled.

Bachira was now face to face with (M/n), and the atmosphere was tense.

"As if I'd let you, puffy bangs."

"Oh, I hope you put up a good fight then, shrimp," Bachira smirked. "you're fast, so I guess I'll have to break through you."

(M/n) reached his foot out for the ball, but Bachira lifted it making it float. Using his other leg, (M/n) took the ball out of the air, but that only resulted in Bachira stealing right back. Before long, they were just stealing it back and forth until eventually, Bachira broke through simply because who could beat him during his awakening?

"This is a totally different Meguru...damn."

"There's only three guys until the goal!!" Bachira had a wide smile on his face.

"You can't stop him one-on-one!" Reo yelled. "Go for him all three at once!!"

"Alright! Alright! You see, all of us came to Blue Lock to become the best strikers in the world, so we must trample over Team V!! That is what it takes to be a true striker!" Bachira said to his teammates.

"Stop it already!"

"Pass it!"

"Only three to go!" He ignored them and kept going. "Two...One...!" Now it was just Bachira vs the goalie. "Bon!"

And just like that, Bachira scored Team Z their first goal against Team V.

"Did you see that?" Bachira panted, pointing at Team Z while smirking proudly at (M/n). "That right there was my super special goal."

He walked over to (M/n), puffed up with pride, "How does it feel to get beaten for once?"

(M/n) looked down at the ground, hesitating before speaking, "Guess you are my enemy." He replied, walking back to Reo and Nagi.

Bachira smiled the whole time. He liked (M/n)'s now fierce face. More fun for him. "Well then," Bachira walked towards his team, "are you having fun now?"

NEXT CHAPTER: FIRST SELECTION XV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ok i think i have a plan for the match