➤ first selection iv.

𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 Reo and Nagi a long time before they could fully wake up (M/n). In the end, they had to bribe him with food to get him up and ready for their match. "Come on (M/n). We gotta go, now." Reo said.

"I want to get this over with." Nagi sighed with his arms crossed.

"Coming!" (M/n) called out to them, tying the last string to his shoe and running over to his team.

They all then made it over to the field where Team W were waiting.

(M/n) stared at two particular people in awe. He thought they were cool simply because they looked exactly alike. Maybe they were twins? Probably.

Anyways, both teams didn't hesitate to start. Team V got in the same position they were in during the previous match while Team W got in theirs.

And with that, the whistle blew and the game started.

Team W had possession of the ball and started passing with each other, heading towards Team V's goal.

(M/n) stayed back while Reo and Nagi sprinted into action to steal the ball.

(M/n) watched as the twins from earlier exchanged eye contact with each other and passed by Reo with ease.

Reo was surprised for a bit, but soon grinned when he noticed them having trouble getting past Nagi.

"How boring." Nagi said staring at them with cold eyes.

He stole the ball from one of the twins and kicked it over their heads to an empty spot on the field.

"There's no one there! Is what my bro says." One of the twins spoke up, smirking slightly. "Get the ball bro!"

The other twin nodded and ran to retrieve it. But before his foot could touch it, another foot caught it. (M/n).

"Huh?! Where did this shrimp come from?! Is what my bro says!"

(M/n) smiled to himself as he started running. 'Ooh, I hope I looked cool just now!!'

The quiet twin tried tackling for the ball, but (M/n) kicked the ball upwards and glanced at Nagi. With one swift kick, he passed the ball to him and...

GOAL !!

(M/n) ran over to Nagi and jumped on his shoulders with a wide smile. "Nice shot, Shiro!!"

"Hm, thanks for the pass."

"Nice, Nagi." Reo jogged over to the two guys and patted Nagi's back. "Let's finish this."

With a nod, they all got back in their positions and waited for the whistle to blow.

(M/n) watched one of the twins whisper to the other.'They must be forming a plan.' 

The whistle then blew again and Team W were off.

This time, (M/n) ran towards the twins to get the ball from their possession.

The talkative twin had the ball, so (M/n) slid on the ground and stretched out his leg to tackle. But the twin quickly, but barely, passed to his brother, leaving (M/n) on the ground.

"Ouchie..." (M/n) pouted, lying on the ground for a few seconds. "Sorry!"

"No worries, (M/n)!" Reo grabbed his hand and quickly helped him up. "Come on, we gotta help Nagi."

"Huh? Help me? I'm right here, though." Nagi suddenly appeared behind Reo and (M/n) with a bored expression.

"Wha-- What are you doing here, Nagi?!" Reo's eyes went wide with surprise.

"I was checking up on (M/n)." He stated plainly.

"Well who's gonna stop those weird twins?!"

"Our other teammates?"

The three of them turned their heads to the rest of their team, only to see the twins pass through them easily and score their first goal.

"Damn it...weak ass teammates." Reo muttered to himself, gritting his teeth.

"A bunch of hassles..."

"Don't worry guys!" (M/n) brushed the grass from his shorts. "They may have scored once, but they won't again. I'll make sure of it."

He was smiling, though the two could tell it was fake and there was a lot of unwelcoming feeling behind it.

"Let's go then." Nagi said, walking back.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        (𝐌/𝐍) 𝐖𝐀𝐒 true to his words. With Reo scoring once and him and Nagi scoring twice, they were able to win the game.

After the match, they went back to their rooms and the trio decided to bathe in the public bath, while the rest of their teammates showered.

(M/n) was currently walking with his two friends with only a towel over his waist. He was super excited to experience a public bath place for some reason and ran to an empty spot to wash himself off.

Reo chuckled at his behavior, taking the spot next to (M/n) and stripping his clothes off.

"You're excited about a public bath room, why?" Reo asked, laughing while taking the soap and washing his body.

"I know it's weird! But I've never been in one!"

Nagi came over on the other side of (M/n) and patted his head. His clothes were already off and he started cleaning himself.

"Can we hurry this up? I really wanna play--"

"Ooh, a pool!!!"

Both Reo and Nagi snapped their heads to the (h/c) male, shocked to see him over there since he was just sitting with them a second ago.

"(M/n), you gotta wait for us, love." Reo sighed and stood up.

Nagi followed behind him as they both made their way over to (M/n).

"And it's not a pool."

"Oh? Then what is it?" (M/n) asked, floating on his back. "Sure feels like one."

"Yeah, but it's not."

"Whatever you say, Reo."

(M/n) then took a deep breath and went under water. He was under there for a pretty long time, which got Reo and Nagi worried.

Reo got in the water and swam to where the boy was, only to get jump scared in the process when (M/n) jumped out of the water with a loud gasp.

"Ah! I broke my record!"

"Record?" Nagi asked, slowly getting in as well.

"Of staying under water! Ow--"

Reo smacked the back of (M/n)'s head, leaving the latter to pout.

"I just said this isn't a pool! And you scared me half to death!" Reo irked, as he came closer to attack the poor boy again, but Nagi lazily held him back.

(M/n) sweat dropped, taking notice of how mad Reo was. "Haha, I guess it's time for me to leave before I get spanked, huh?"

He quickly jumped out of the big bath and grabbed his towel, running away.

"Oi, get back here! I'm not done with you!"

"Reo, you're such a mom!"

NEXT CHAPTER: FIRST SELECTION V.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

pls let me know if there's any grammar errors