➤ introduction ii.

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 at the sight of the man. He held onto Bachira's arms as the man started talking. Bachira gently patted (M/n)'s head to calm him down. 

"All you under-18 strikers have been chosen solely based on my criteria and biases to be here today. All 300 of you."

(M/n)'s eyes wandered. He didn't realize just how many people were here. But then again, he was excited to destroy all 300 of them.

"I am Jinpachi Ego." The man introduced. "My job is to make Japan a team capable of winning the World Cup."

'Winning the World Cup?! COOL!' (M/n) thought to himself, but his mind soon wondered to Rin. He was one of the best players he had seen. Surely, he was invited here as well. He couldn't wait to see him!

After that, Ego started talking about the Blue Lock project and how it would create the World's greatest striker, but to be honest, (M/n) wasn't paying him much attention. He started zoning in and out, occasionally having Bachira nudge him on his shoulders to get him to pay attention.

But he didn't listen to him, of course. That was until he heard a voice shout. He turned back to see who was speaking. It was Kira Ryosuke.

"Hey! Sorry, but...I can't agree with what you said just now."

(M/n) lazily glared at him. Because of him, now he had to sit here even longer. He honestly just wanted to start playing soccer.

"For most of us, our team is our main priority...particularly those of us who'll participate at Nationals."

Ego just stared blankly at the male, while he continued to talk.

"There's no way I can accept those kind of terms." He glared, "I...I will not thrown away my own team." At that, almost everyone started shouting left and right, agreeing with Kira. (M/n) turned to Bachira to get his opinion on the matter.

"Do you agree, Meguru?" Bachira chuckled before answering, "Hell no."

Ego scratched his head, as if being confused, and spoke, "I see. All of you are really fucked in the head, huh."

'Oop-' (M/n) put a hand over his mouth to prevent his incoming laughter.

Ego started talking again, and it got boring to (M/n). He zoned out again, having dotted eyes as he stared at a few people he found to be pretty attractive.

It wasn't until the dark blue haired guy that was standing next to Kira sprinted to the stage, did (M/n) start paying attention.

Everyone was in shock at the sudden action, while (M/n) stood confused since he wasn't paying attention.

"Meguru, what's going on-?" He asked, noticing everyone started running towards the stage to enter.

"Come on, (N/n)!"

Bachira dragged (M/n) to where everyone else were going. On the way, though, he made short eye contact with Ego, who stared emotionlessly at him.

(M/n) found the guy to be pretty scary and abnormal looking, so he quickly turned away and allowed Bachira to drag him.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        (𝐌/𝐍) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Bachira boarded a bus to take them to the Blue Lock building. They sat in the back of the bus, behind the same male (M/n) saw in the auditorium that was staring intently at him.