➤ first selection xi.

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 blue lock, (M/n) made his way to the dorm only to see no Reo and Nagi. Pouting, he asked some of his teammates where they were, but they didn't know either. He then decided on texting Nagi who replied almost immediately.

He told him that they were in the cafeteria since he got hungry, so (M/n) set off for the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was one of the few places (M/n) could remember to go since he loved eating and it wasn't too far from Team V's dorm.

Once he made it there, he noticed Nagi and Reo who just sat down at an empty table.

At the same time he was entering, though, someone else was entering too.

Turning his head to the side, he saw a tall male with mid-length brown hair and eyes closed. This was someone from Team Z. More specifically Wataru Kuon!

(M/n) thought it would be rude to not speak, so he did, even if he didn't necessarily like the guy.

"Hey, Kuon! Long time no see, yeah?!" He spoke in his usual cheerful tone.

Kuon smiled, though (M/n) knew it was fake and forced. "Yes, hello to you too, (M/n). Mind if I talk to you and your other teammates for a second?"

"Sure, sure!"

(M/n) grabbed Kuon's hand and dragged him over to where Reo and Nagi were. Waving his head he said, "Reooooo! Shirooo! Hi, I'm back!"

Their heads snapped in the direction of the voice. Both boys' faces brightened when they saw who the voice belonged to it.

However, when they saw that he was holding someone's hand, their faces went a bit dark with jealousy.

Reo stood up with a bright smile. "(M/n), my love! Glad to see you back in good shape!"

He slowly took (M/n)'s hand and snatched it away from Kuon. Nagi huffed in satisfaction and turned back around to rest his head on the table.

Reo pulled (M/n) into a big hug and looked over to Kuon to send him a quick glare. Once he broke away from the hug, he smiled once more, and sat (M/n) down between him and Nagi.

Kuon cleared his throat and sighed, putting his stupid little smile back on. He sat down across the trio who didn't pay him any attention.

Reo was busy playing and styling with (M/n)'s hair, (M/n) was doing the same to Nagi, and Nagi was struggling to keep his eyes open from (M/n)'s soft touches while also trying to eat.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the hallways were Team Z. They had just won their last match and were going to the cafeteria to eat.

"Our last opponent in the final match is Team V..." Kunigami suddenly spoke. "...The only undefeated team in Wing 5. Not to mention they have (M/n)...I feel like we've already lost."

Raichi gritted his teeth and glared behind him. Every time one of his members mentioned (M/n), he always got this longing feeling in the pit of his stomach that bothered him greatly.

"Who cares who our opponent is? All we've gotta do is win."

"But...we can't do it with just ten of us." Gagamaru quietly spoke.

"Seriously..." Naruhaya agreed. "Hey, where'd Kuon go anyways?"

"HUH?! ARE YOU SAYING WE STILL NEED TO PLAY WITH HIM?!" Raichi exclaimed, enraged at the idea.