➤ first selection xii.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 weird, to say the least. Or, to Isagi it was. He didn't necessarily mean to ignore (M/n). He was just so washed up over soccer and beating the top team players.

He guessed the same could be said for the rest of Team Z that took a liking towards (M/n). Even Bachira. Not even once did he go over to hug or talk to the (H/c) male. Hell, he didn't even bat an eyelash in his direction.

And while him, Reo, and Nagi started walking away from Team Z, Isagi's eyes finally landed on (M/n). But he paid them no attention now, only sulked. Guess you could say he fucked up a bit.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 Team V resided in their locker room. They just got done with a little training and showers.

Nagi could be seen spread out on the bench, lying on his stomach as he played video games on his phone.

(M/n), on the other hand, sat on the floor on the side of Nagi with a brush in hand and a piece of his hair in the other. He remembered Chigiri told him to try to brush it every night after he showered. The problem was he just didn't know how. Seeing as though he never brushed his hair by himself before.

Usually, he would have Reo do it for him, but he was in a pretty sour mood due to the encounter with his past team, and wanted to be independent for once.

Meanwhile, Reo leaned on the lockers, staring at (M/n) with his arms crossed, watching as he attempted to brush his hair. He knew how (M/n) was feeling just by how he was pouting and doing stuff by himself.

"Are you gonna let me brush your hair for you now?" Reo questioned, raising an eyebrow as he spoke. "No, no...I got it." (M/n) denied for the 5th time. "I can do it myself."

"Oh yeah I can tell." He responded sarcastically.

Nagi glanced down for a spilt second before a thought suddenly came to mind. "Lemme try." He grabbed, no snatched, the brush out (M/n)'s hand.

"Shiro, hey--" (M/n) protested as he felt Nagi brush his hair. "Ow--! You're too rough!"

"Sorry," Nagi mumbled and threw the brush back to (M/n) and went back to his game. "You can do the rest. I'm kinda over it now."

Reo sighed and sat on the floor across from (M/n). "Are you done being stubborn?"

(M/n) said nothing, instead huffing in slight annoyance. He crawled over to Reo's lap and gave him the brush.

Reo smiled at his obedience. "Good boy."

He took the brush and carefully started brushing through the male's knots and tangles. It was a pretty long process, but when he finished, he placed a small kiss on top of (M/n)'s head.

"There you go, my love. All ready for bed now."

"Thanks Reo." (M/n) muttered, taking the brush from him.

"Come on, Nagi. Time for bed. We have that match with Team Z soon, remember?" Reo patted Nagi's back.

"Ugh, that..."

"Don't you want to beat them, Nagi? The team that had our precious (M/n)."

"Sounds like a hassle, but yeah.."

Reo smirked to himself and helped Nagi up since the latter was too lazy to. They both walked over to where (M/n) was, surprised to see him already in bed and slowly drifting off to sleep.

"That's a first." Reo said.

"It looks so comfy...I wanna join." Nagi got off of Reo and walked over to (M/n).

Slowly kneeling on the ground, he placed himself directly on the side of (M/n), pulling him closer into his chest and wrapping his arms around him in a protective manner. While Reo shook his head at him and went to his own bed to sleep.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the day. The day for Team V to have their match with Team Z. (M/n) wasn't scared or nervous at all. In fact, he was quite intrigued and excited. He was the first one up and ready which really said something.

(M/n) hated how he had to wait for the rest of his team to finish with their business. But once everyone was all done, they walked to the field they were supposed to have their match at.

At the same time, Team Z entered on the opposite side.

Bachira waved happily to (M/n) and he was going to wave back, but Reo stopped his hand, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Huh?"

"He may be your friend or whatever, but right now he's your enemy. Got that?"

"Right..." (M/n) spoke, looking down and turning his back to Bachira.

Bachira's smile turned into a frown when he saw this and he whined to Isagi, who ignored him. He was in deep thought on how he would win today's match, so of course he wasn't listening.

Before the whistle could blow, everyone got into their positions, only one thought in both team's mind; winning.

NEXT CHAPTER: FIRST SELECTION XIII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GOOD BOY?????? i didnt know what else to say okay-